JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

soma31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by soma31 »

dazzled wrote:Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

Lol settle down - not hating someone doesn't automatically equate to liking them. Jess is a terrible role model and makes terrible decisions (hence why I stopped watching her and came here instead) but just because someone doesn't act like a YouTuber is the spawn of Satan it doesn't make them a minion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I will say though that the constant random "hahas" at the end of Kally's posts are starting to annoy the shit out of me too. Tell us something juicy we don't actually know or GTFO

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Mamafirst wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that. Image

Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!

I completely agree! I'm sure there's a reason why she's here and making Jess seem that way.
Jess seems like someone who would try and protect their image at all costs, it would make no sense for her to agree to Kally coming here and actually* spilling the tea.

Yep. That's what I'm saying. I will be shocked if she tells us anything we don't already know and if she's here just to tell us that Jess smells like shampoo and has a clean house then she can go ahead and scoot on out of here because idgaf what she says.....Jessss's house is a pig sty. We can see that in videos. Mounds of shit everywhere. And don't tell me she doesn't have time to clean when most of her kids are in school. If she has time to edit video and be in other people's videos, she has time to clean.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for her to spill tea, I think that's bullshit.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If Jess cared at all about Addie "almost dying" she'd give at least one fuck about sleeping safe. Nah this kid is bed sharing with a bunch of smother blankets and a 3 year old...left alone on a bed she could fall off of etc. Where is that Apnea monitor most of the time...oh and the joke "she's breathing".
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Kally tell us where Jess and Chris met.
Spill the tea. Don't just say they met online. That's not tea. We already know that because Jess and Chris said in the faq Fri that they met online.
What they didn't say was WHERE online.
Was it on instagram? Facebook? An online dating website?

I just watched her newest video and I can't believe Jess is keeping that gross, old ceiling light in the kitchen. She had it painted the dark color and now it shrinks the kitchen by having that huge, ugly dark thing on the ceiling.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
For me I actually kind of like Jess. I always have, but I also love gossip and drama. I'm a scorpio, can't help it. Lol. I don't think she's as bas as some posters here think anyway, but maybe because I'm not perfect myself. A few posters here have admitted to having few or no friends, and I think some people just like the sense of community. If people like celebrity gossip it makes sense that they'd like gossip about people they watch online too.

I used to be here a lot more when I was in university and had a lot more free time, but now I just pop in from time to time to see if anything juicy has happened.

I started watching her when she was pregnant with the twins and single, so I mostly came here to figure out if there was more to the story with Drake. Back then there was a loooooy of drama and it was scandalous.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

soma31 wrote: Lol settle down - not hating someone doesn't automatically equate to liking them. Jess is a terrible role model and makes terrible decisions (hence why I stopped watching her and came here instead) but just because someone doesn't act like a YouTuber is the spawn of Satan it doesn't make them a minion.
Not sure why you feel personally attacked and think you can tell me to settle down. There's no need to get so defensive, buddy.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote: No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.
Why is she so dirty? Her house is disgusting.

Haha. I mean she always smells like shampoo when I'm close to her idk. She doesn't smell bad or anything. She isn't physically dirty. Her house is messy. But I can't really talk cause so is mine. Hahah. But if you knew her in real life she literally doesn't have time to clean and she has a million kids running around and trashing anything she cleans anyway. She could get like a cleaning lady or something but they're only going to dust and vacuum and shit, not put stuff away. But she's not like a Pinterest mom. Like I don't even know how some of these moms keep up with their cleaning and kids and stuff. It's not that easy. Maybe she could do a little more but I'm pretty sure if you have 1718 kids in your free time you wouldn't want to be hella cleaning.
Is Lilia that annoying / attention starved in real life and does she force feed Addy?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:Any insight on the Chris knife incident with his ex wife? ( trying to think of questions other ladies here would want to know lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what you guys already know about it but I high fived him about it before. I mean I would do the same think. He literally walked in and saw his wife banging some dude. Chris just always carries a knife on him anyway. I asked him if he like ran to the kitchen and got a butcher knife and ran back and he laughed and said no that he always has one on him. Which is true he does. The guy wasn't threatened he was like 300 lbs and 6'5. Chris really isn't that scary he's honestly a super nice guy.
How did Chris and Jess meet?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?
No. That's pretty common around here. But at the same time situationally drake turned out to be a psycho so she definitely shouldn't have stayed with him. Especially to just narrow down how many baby daddies you have. She would have ran into way more problems staying with drake I'm sure. It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.
How is Drake "psycho"?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
How Messy she is in life and house. Her house looks disgusting.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm not sure what some people here want. You have video proof that her house is dirty. You don't need kally to confirm it for you. And even if she does, how is she supposed to know why jess doesn't clean? lol I mean really.

I agree with the other stuff though. I don't necessarily think she's lying about anything so far but I think she will avoid answering questions she knows don't have a great answer, like whether or not she planned Lillia and the twins. However, that shit is old news anyways. No one cares anymore since JGPOP been exposed that. And I can't think of anything else really juicy that the super sleuths here haven't already found.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?
It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.

This was my favorite response of all time. How cute. :')
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I actually want to know if Jess pays for everything for her friends, mainly Janelle. I like Janelle enough but she is a single mom who seems to have a fairly decent amount of extra money for dinners, drinks, shopping etc... does Jess pay for their lunches? Nothing wrong if she does.. just curious.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She actually came to GET tea on other youtubers not spill tea on Jesss. We just said if we spill you spill on Jessssss.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:I'm not sure what some people here want. You have video proof that her house is dirty. You don't need kally to confirm it for you. And even if she does, how is she supposed to know why jess doesn't clean? lol I mean really.

I agree with the other stuff though. I don't necessarily think she's lying about anything so far but I think she will avoid answering questions she knows don't have a great answer, like whether or not she planned Lillia and the twins. However, that shit is old news anyways. No one cares anymore since JGPOP been exposed that. And I can't think of anything else really juicy that the super sleuths here haven't already found.

Hey man! I tried ok! It was late at night and I was trying to ask questions we would all want answers too. You can't get picky about it....sheesh
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

imo the only juicy questions are whether Chris really loves all of jess's kids the same, if Jess believes Chris is her soulmate or she just settled for him out of loneliness, and whether they're really done having kids. but that's the kind of tea no one would ever let their friend spill because i guarantee the answer to at least one of those questions is 'no'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I know this isn't Karlee Holden's thread but since she asked on here, all the info we really know on Karlee is in her own thread. It is a lot of speculation though. There is a bit more that hasn't been updated on but it's mostly immature BS.

I am excited you are going to be doing the TEA vids now Kally. I have been waiting for a mommy tell all for a long time. 2011teenagemom and britneyandbaby can be pretty boring...but there are also weird things there as well.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I would loove to see a TEA vid on Britneyandbaby.. like sure nothing she does is that exciting but man, the lack of impulse control is crazy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I would loove to see a TEA vid on Britneyandbaby.. like sure nothing she does is that exciting but man, the lack of impulse control is crazy.
Especially about the GFM and lack of thank yous afterwards

Return to “JesssFam”