Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i like how queen meg did a video on her guest bedroom filled with walmart goodies and said she did it because her kids wanted bunkbeds. so she has a boy and a girl in the same room at their age and i wonder how long that will last. she goes on to say that her cousin stays with them 2 or 3 days a week because she is in college but something tells me she charges rent because anything to get queen meg some more coin

you'll love how she says the quilt from walmart comes with shams but you have to buy the shams separately. she has a basket with goodies for guests but if the cousin stays with them why would she need that? anything for those clicks yall
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Moves to a bigger house.

Has kids share rooms.

Meg logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

The lighting seems so harsh on her in this video. It highlights how dark & awful her eyebrows are. And her hair looks like it's 3 different colors.

I'm so over all her fake plants that she feels like she needs to put all over her house. Why not put an actual bedside table so your guest has somewhere to put a water or their phone? You know, make the room functional..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3nellieg »

I'm thinking she's charging rent for that room, as well. Something doesn't seem right about that situation. Wonder if they have overspent? The cheap decor in the room...no thanks.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i don't believe anything that comes out of that child's mouth in the first place so i am sure it isn't her cousin but instead is someone she met online on craigslist and charges rent

i say this because i am sure she will now post a picture of her and her cousin in the spare bedroom to prove us all wrong

still won't believe her
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

I can't believe those kids are sharing a room now. Wtf is wrong with these idiots? I bet those poor kids are wishing they could move back to their smaller house and back before their parents turned into complete idiots.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

it doesn't shock me that she got rid of their respective bedrooms to make room for a guest bedroom to make money. that's the hickman way yall

did anyone watch her walmart haul?

i love how she bought julie all these adorable outfits and bought ross a bunch of pajamas much like julie's old bedroom being decked out and ross having a $3 flannel blanket with an old beat up recliner in it
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Did she try to add bangs or something? I've noticed she's been pinning hair back recently and then in her Walmart haul she has a lot of shorter hair on the one side. So random and not blended well.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

allimac789 wrote:Did she try to add bangs or something? I've noticed she's been pinning hair back recently and then in her Walmart haul she has a lot of shorter hair on the one side. So random and not blended well.
I noticed her hair looked really off. It looked almost like she had her hair up then took it down & had the crease left from the hairtie.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she looks off to me all together
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I looked closer at her IG, definitely did bangs. Probably tried to do them herself & did a hack-job on them. I'm sure the DIY haircut video will be coming along soon y'all.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Re:her newest Instagram pics:

WTH has she done to her eyebrows?!?
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

I just don't get it. Who is actually getting a clue by watching this girl clean her house and shop? I enjoys watching YouTube for decor ideas, how to videos, advice on diet and cooking videos, but I'm completely at a loss when it comes to this Meg chick. She has zero to offer. Just prancing around in her rental, showing what she bought at Walmart last week. Sad people in this world...
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

queen meg's existence has become incredibly sad these days. her new video today was supposed to be a day in the life but all it was is a video of her shopping and showing off what she bought. then the video moves on to her telling everyone that she had to buy a new comforter for their bed because she spilled sauce on it because the bitch can't be bothered to wash her comforter she just goes out and buys the new one instead.

she was on the phone with someone from youtube :roll: :lol: whatever queen meg nobody cares

she names the vlog husband surprises wife but i didn't see any surprise in the video other than i was surprised to see they left the house for somewhere other than walmart and dollar tree.

about her eyebrows something tells me she dyed them because they are super dark now. instead of them just looking like caterpillars now they look like dead caterpillars that someone came along and smooshed on her face
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Wtf was with her hair in this new video? Oh and the surprise from Justin was he booked her a massage for wife appreciation week. The whole video was pointless. A fall bucket list? And she put make caramel apples on the list? This girl is dumb.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so she just happened to do a day in the life 'vlog' when her husband surprised her? lol sorry but i don't buy that it was a surprise in the least they did that shit for show through and through the same way they do everything else.

i saw her instagram post yesterday where justin was at the grill and she was standing there all wide mouthed and posted it as if it was some candid moment they caught together. number one who was taking pictures of the two of them at that height the kids? no this girl is all about show the picture looked like justin was being reprimanded from being outside of the house where he's not at the beckon call of her so he could delete comments on her channel on people calling her out on how fake she is

i would love to just once see her like to dislike ratio on her videos
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c70350.png[/img]

Confirmed for layers... Not very flattering Meg :/

LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

I think because the layers only seem to be in her fringe and around her face it looks off - the length of her hair is still so thick and even at the ends.

It reminds me of her ultra-southern-mom hair from way back in the day, when she had her 'I want to talk to the manager' haircut

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

something tells me she is that woman that goes into a store and asks to speak to the manager because nobody rolled out the red carpet for her when she walks through the doors of walmart.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone watched the new video yet?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”