E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by GymChick »

Jared lost a really important clip he was trying to upload.... pregnancy announcement today?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f9e108.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 769c9e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Oh shit [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c553f5.jpg[/img]

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Sad video? Any guesses? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2d4bb5.jpg[/img]
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Damn..

AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

I don't know what I thought it was, but not that :(
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

I assumed that's what it was when Jared mentioned it being an important video, yet sad. Haven't finished watching yet.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I really am so bummed for them, to be honest. It's sad that Ellie can only be happy when she's pregnant. I don't wish this bullshit on anybody, and while I don't really think she was pregnant the first time, I think she really believed she was and to have a miscarriage this second time so close to the first, it's just awful.

Ugh.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The time line of the first part of the vlog is confusing!!!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

I'm really sad for them. It really broke my heart that they had the boys at the ultrasound, must've been so much worse to process it all.
Also very surprised Ellie was a part of the sit-down part of the video.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

As a mom that went through IF and multiple losses, I started the video wanting to come here and say nothing more about it other than "I'm sorry for their loss." That said, the way Ellie can only be happy when pregnant, and how she selfishly drags Jackson through this process rather than protect him just kills me. That is NOT healthy, and the way he learns to please his mama by talking about the baby just isn't right. Ellie has issues, and I almost can't judge her because I don't think she knows any better, but Jared should know by now that something is wrong. He said they had a really happy month, but they have two beautiful children with them, and life shouldn't really be any happier when pregnant. Different, maybe... but not happier.

I also think it sucks that we were able to predict that Ellie was pregnant because she was pushing Cal away. I'm not the biggest Calvin fan, but my heart breaks for him and Jackson.
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

I feel so bad for them :(
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

While I am not exactly fans of Ellie and Jared, my heart goes out to them at this difficult time. How heartbreaking

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Dingoberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dingoberry »

It's incredible how different this video was from the last "miscarriage" video. They were nervous, cautious, excited, surprised... I actually related to them this time.

But it's sad that we all knew she was pregnant just based on her happiness.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by littlebaby »

Gosh.

Ellie seemed much more centered and level-headed this time around and I really appreciated seeing her like that, especially for a video like this. I think the way they went about this was the best they could have done, and exactly what viewers have been asking for.

I'm heartbroken for them, I was teary eyed throughout the video and full on cried when she said she was most sad for Jackson. I just suffered a loss last month (first pregnancy, unexpected, unplanned, it's for the best, but still...) so everything pregnancy-related has such a stronger meaning to me now. I hope they get what they need during this time.

Especially on days like today, I hope E+J know this board isn't evil or ill-intentioned. Like we've said a lot in the past, most of us started out as fans. Days like today make us all hurt for them. I hope Jackson is okay too.

This means they found out on the day they were doing the family photoshoot. That's rough.. :(

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I feel for them. Ive had multiple miscarriages and its not easy.

But Im also concerned for Ellie's mental health. It was a CLEAR and drastic change while she was pregnant. It sad for those boys that the only time they have a cheerful mom is when she is pregnant.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm sad that they took the kids to this ultrasound, knowing beforehand that this could end badly already. Jackson is way WAY smart and he knew that his mom was pregnant. I just think they tell these kids way too early, this is twice now that they have done this to Jackson.
I actually feel bad for Ellie in the moment. I do not think she was pregnant last time, but it's very obvious that this time she was and watching her get upset during the ultrasound melted my cold heart for her a little. The thing is, it's very very clear that Ellie is not happy unless Ellie is pregnant. I'm worried she's really gonna spiral into a depression, and Jared telling her to smile isn't going to fix that.
Props to them for keeping this under wraps this time, i'm glad they learned from the last time.
Also, its shocking to me that Ellie only gained 4lbs and we all could tell she put on weight. 4lbs is nothing, and it just shows how underweight she is. Now she will quickly lose those 4 lbs and probably more, and go back to being sickly looking. Ellie PLEASE do not TRY and lose this weight. Try and keep as much as you can!!
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Dingoberry wrote:It's incredible how different this video was from the last "miscarriage" video. They were nervous, cautious, excited, surprised... I actually related to them this time.

But it's sad that we all knew she was pregnant just based on her happiness.
I may be alone in this opinion, but I actually didn't think they were feeling all that cautious. I think they were ACTING like they were cautious. The struggle for Ellie was not talking about it.. and she basically said as much! I still believe the first pregnancy was a false positive, and they realize that, but created this story of loss and fertility struggle and had to go with it. It also bothered me that Ellie made it sound like they had been trying for months, when in reality they got pregnant their first cycle trying (supposedly), had a loss and took a cycle off, and then got pregnant again the next cycle trying.

Her irregular cycles are textbook PCOS though, so I'm surprised she rarely attributes her issues to this. Her poor diet and PCOS are probably causing issues with her blood sugar being irregular, which can then lead to losses. She seems to understand bits and pieces about fertility, but is missing the big picture.

All that said, I am very sorry for their loss. I hope they can learn from it and find a way to move past it and be happy whether pregnant or not.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Ah shit.

I am hard on E+J, but I don't wish that pain on them.

I hope Ellie keeps eating.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

regardless of what i think of e and j, i wouldn't wish a loss on anyone.
Saying that, the difference between this miscarriage video and the last one convinces me even more that the last one was all in ellies head

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Is it possible that it isn't just that Ellie is more happy when pregnant, but that she's happy because she's actually eating?

I think it's safe to say we don't know what issues she has, but she something there, and could absolutely benefit from seeing a therapist.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”