OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

fingusername wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:In her rant it looked like she still had something stuck in her teeth from the day before. GROSS.
her gums are red and I'm sure she has semi permanent fuzzy teeth and doesn't brush nearly as often as she should.
What're you talking about? She brushes her teeth so much she carries a toothbrush in her purse.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
fingusername wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:In her rant it looked like she still had something stuck in her teeth from the day before. GROSS.
her gums are red and I'm sure she has semi permanent fuzzy teeth and doesn't brush nearly as often as she should.
What're you talking about? She brushes her teeth so much she carries a toothbrush in her purse.
A brand spanking never used toothbrush that is! lmao. I laughed in her vlog when she was worried about the juice staining her teeth. We all know you don't brush V! That juice was clinging to that plaque!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

OhHiImSam wrote:
fingusername wrote:
Yeah guys, don't you know she brushes and flosses after every meal, no matter if she's out and about?! Image
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

The only reason she was mad about the school delay was because she had to wait and extra 2hrs to ditch lily and she couldn't go back to bed with mr.man.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I love how the moment someone here commented about how we see Harlem crawl all over the place but have never actually seen Screech crawl, now all of the sudden she's posting like 10 snaps a day for 3 days straight of him crawling around the house as if he just started doing it a few days ago.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

mara7 wrote:I love how the moment someone here commented about how we see Harlem crawl all over the place but have never actually seen Screech crawl, now all of the sudden she's posting like 10 snaps a day for 3 days straight of him crawling around the house as if he just started doing it a few days ago.
Harlem & Screech. I can't. I'm deceased. Please go on without me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
mara7 wrote:I love how the moment someone here commented about how we see Harlem crawl all over the place but have never actually seen Screech crawl, now all of the sudden she's posting like 10 snaps a day for 3 days straight of him crawling around the house as if he just started doing it a few days ago.
Harlem & Screech. I can't. I'm deceased. Please go on without me

Agreed.Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Does she literally just lay in her bed all day? Have any of you guys noticed that she doesn't show her room because she still has a ton of boxes and things she probably hasn't unpacked? But of course, she had to get Mr. Man's nursery ready to get those views.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't post here a lot but I saw something on her snapchat that made me real mad.
All of her stories are about Charlie doing well nothing, and then one with Lily laughing hysterically while showing Charlie crawling into the room. Vanessa turns the camera on Lily and says "ok Lily!".
Why is she always so condescending towards her??
Isn't she proud of Lily??

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

nebula wrote:I don't post here a lot but I saw something on her snapchat that made me real mad.
All of her stories are about Charlie doing well nothing, and then one with Lily laughing hysterically while showing Charlie crawling into the room. Vanessa turns the camera on Lily and says "ok Lily!".
Why is she always so condescending towards her??
Isn't she proud of Lily??

Although I got annoyed with the laughing, and I'm sure Vanessa did too. I have a feeling Lily was doing it on purpose to get attention from her mom. I think she had already laughed before the snap was recorded Vanessa gave her attention, then went on with recording Charlie and that's why Lily kept over doing it. She just wanted her mom to pay attention to her.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Charlie didnt look comfortable at all in the most recent snap!
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

Vanessa has been looking a lot better lately
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

When I was in high school my school never called, it's common sense to look at the news when bad weather comes. V get use to watching the news instead of this site. I also live in NC and most of the counties close school for an Inch of snow. Kama a bitch tho right V? Remember that snap you made last week "well all still go to work and go to school" it's just rain y'all.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omg she looks so creepy in britney new video when she's recording britney brows being done and zooms in on herself in the mirror
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Remember in July she tweeted that Charlie stopped breathing but didn't take him to the doctor until the next day. She said she would talk about it in a vlog but never did. I'm willing to bet that was another big fat lie.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Mel1011 wrote:Remember in July she tweeted that Charlie stopped breathing but didn't take him to the doctor until the next day. She said she would talk about it in a vlog but never did. I'm willing to bet that was another big fat lie.
Yes! She totally just a acted like it never happened. So odd

In regards to her most recent snap of charlie climbing the sofa...honestly i know kids take a tumble frequently but like get off your phone and hold both your hands out!!
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't get it. Lily is also at a certain age where she constantly hits milestones. Why isn't she getting the same attention? Charlie climbing the sofa.. ok. Where's Lily? I noticed she never makes eye contact, is she afraid of some kind of critisism? I just don't get it.

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Can these girls (Banessa and Brit-tany) please for the love of god go get their hair fixed together?! Banessa and her Mullet and britts fried ass looking hair. Much more needed than $500 brows, IMO.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Vanessa has always been a bitch to Lily.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

nebula wrote:I don't get it. Lily is also at a certain age where she constantly hits milestones. Why isn't she getting the same attention? Charlie climbing the sofa.. ok. Where's Lily? I noticed she never makes eye contact, is she afraid of some kind of critisism? I just don't get it.

Yeah it's sad. I just looked at her snapchat story from today and it was a shitload of snaps of nothing but Charlie. In the last (rare) snap I saw of lily Vanessa seemed annoyed by her. It seems like the only time she wants to share anything about Lily is when it benefits her (aka boosts her views) like when she got her neck surgery.

Return to “2011teenagemom”