• Advertisement

Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: A Miracle Unraveling | Part 7

Postby lovethispage » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:03 pm

It's fall, it's fall, it's fucking fall. Can't wait for the "fall" of the Greedners.

TyASSon mums have swelled. WTF

ASSWIT appearing on the porch in her fall ensemble. Her hat looked like it belonged on a scare crow.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby PrincessFrenchFry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Snarky Lady wrote:
Tigress95 wrote:
justalurker2 wrote:[quote="amyisnewhere".I do botox as well. Have you tried cambia? It is amazing for head aches. All the triptans give me bad side effects so I don't take any of them. My Neuro suggested cambia last year. I take it for my 10-11 migraines a month.
10 - 11/MONTH?!? Oh my lord, how do you function? I've never had an actual migraine, just bad headaches, which are bad enough. I can't even imagine so many migraines

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I know I messed this up but I'm in the middle of homeschooling and wanted to reply before it got buried.
For those who try botox for migraines, is it safe?
My 15-year-old daughter has had migraines since she was 2, currently, I pulled her from school and took her off all of her meds because they were doing more harm than good. She's also autistic and while she is high functioning and verbal, she has extreme difficulty telling us how she feels. I'm willing to try and find something that actually works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you thought about "daith piercing" My sister in law has done the Botox for several years for her migraines. She got this done and has not had one in months[/quote]

I used to get migraines daily. I got the daith piercing about a year ago. Now I get maybe one or two migraines a month. I've been able to stop taking the daily migraine meds too. It was a painful piercing to get and I couldn't sleep on that side of my face for a couple weeks, but it was completely worth it. It might not help everybody, but I was willing to try anything at that point. Worst thing that could happen was it didn't help and then I was only out the $30 it cost to get it. Totally completely worth it! I encourage all migraine suffers to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PrincessFrenchFry
Amateur

Postby GA Peach70 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:09 pm

pollycracker wrote:They do love seeing themselves on camera don't they? And what was with all the lovey dovey hanging on and staring at Mr. Moobs A$$ was doing?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She is probably trying to convince others that she does not have a crush on Mr. Mountable. There were a few comments on the Bingham YT from the get together for the season finale that mentioned Asswipe having a crush and flirting with Brandon.

There were also several comments in the Binghams YT that said they liked Mindy opening the box of crap more than Asswipe. Asswipe also commented on there saying "me too." So they definitely read the comments on the Binghams YT as well.
GA Peach70
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Snarky Lady wrote:Thanks reefmango!!! I was thinking the other day how they always say they v'log for memories and do not want negative comments because the girls will read it. Wonder how they are going to feel when three of the quads are in their fact yelling WTF did you let Evie bully us????????? It is on the v'logs several times for the girls to see in the future and you know they will focus on themselves and will notice what is done to them
Arrrrgh. People who say they vlog "for the memories" are completely full of crap. They can film all they want to for the memories. I have lots of videos of my kids when they were little. But editing, uploading , monetizing, and coming up with a.clickbait title and thumbnail, are _not_ for the memories. Shay used to say that-- but he also said that once he got his first AdSense check, it became a competition with himself to make those checks bigger and bigger. My kids love watching the videos of themselves when they were little. But they don't have to go online to do it. People who vlog do it for two reasons: they're narcissistic and loooove to talk about themselves and think the rest of the world will be just as fascinated with them as they are, and 2) MONEY. Period.
Sorry for the rant. I just get really angry at that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Howlin17 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:50 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Thanks reefmango!!! I was thinking the other day how they always say they v'log for memories and do not want negative comments because the girls will read it. Wonder how they are going to feel when three of the quads are in their fact yelling WTF did you let Evie bully us????????? It is on the v'logs several times for the girls to see in the future and you know they will focus on themselves and will notice what is done to them
Arrrrgh. People who say they vlog "for the memories" are completely full of crap. They can film all they want to for the memories. I have lots of videos of my kids when they were little. But editing, uploading , monetizing, and coming up with a.clickbait title and thumbnail, are _not_ for the memories. Shay used to say that-- but he also said that once he got his first AdSense check, it became a competition with himself to make those checks bigger and bigger. My kids love watching the videos of themselves when they were little. But they don't have to go online to do it. People who vlog do it for two reasons: they're narcissistic and loooove to talk about themselves and think the rest of the world will be just as fascinated with them as they are, and 2) MONEY. Period.

I always wonder.....with a family like the Binghams.....how did they decide that their family is so fascinating, unique, interesting, entertaining that it needed to be seen in public? Were people begging them to vlog? What level of conceit does it take? This vlog stuff is all new to me. Do their kids go to public school? When my boys were the age of the oldest one, they would have cringed for their classmates & friends to watch them.
Howlin17
Gossiper

Postby Abbiedownunder » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Just tried to watch the rant on Facebook but couldn't last till the end. Firstly, who the hell does she think she is to lecture people. She hasn't studied psychology, she's not of a mature age, other then infertility (which millions of women, myself included have also experienced) and from what she's told us she's had a pretty cushy life. What makes her so special that she can lecture other people.

Let me tell you something young lady. You talk all you want about empowerment and courage etc. Wearing makeup and the right shade of lipstick does not empower you nor does looking like a made up whore. I can't tell you how ridiculous most of those women look in that lipstick. Each to their own but, for me, heavy makeup is a mask to hide who you truly are and is a true sign of insecurity. It's not rocket science.

WE are not all haters. Some of us were your most faithful followers but as time wore on we could see how yours and Tyler's behaviour was affecting the girls. As experienced parents we are now horrified at their treatment. It's not hate, it's genuine concern. Most of us also have many years of trials and tribulations under our belts in ways you could never imagine, so we have every right to call you out for the neglect of the girls. You won't listen to anyone because you know better and we are simply trying to let you know that you are not always right, in fact, quite the opposite. I'm really sad at what is happening to these girls and you have no-one else to blame but yourselves. None of us were perfect parents but most of us have sought advice if needed.

I have no sympathy for you and you can be as tough as you like to make yourself out to be but your constant 'it doesn't affect me' mantra shows that the criticisms do affect you and any right thinking person would question where all the comments are coming from.

You're now 30, time to grow up and be an adult. Time to care for these girls who rely on you for their every need. Time to put most of your needs on hold so that the girls can be everything they need to be. It's their turn. You're no longer the one to be pampered and every whim seen to, it's their turn.
Abbiedownunder
Informer

Postby SnarkyJ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Abbiedownunder wrote:Just tried to watch the rant on Facebook but couldn't last till the end. Firstly, who the hell does she think she is to lecture people. She hasn't studied psychology, she's not of a mature age, other then infertility (which millions of women, myself included have also experienced) and from what she's told us she's had a pretty cushy life. What makes her so special that she can lecture other people.

Let me tell you something young lady. You talk all you want about empowerment and courage etc. Wearing makeup and the right shade of lipstick does not empower you nor does looking like a made up whore. I can't tell you how ridiculous most of those women look in that lipstick. Each to their own but, for me, heavy makeup is a mask to hide who you truly are and is a true sign of insecurity. It's not rocket science.

WE are not all haters. Some of us were your most faithful followers but as time wore on we could see how yours and Tyler's behaviour was affecting the girls. As experienced parents we are now horrified at their treatment. It's not hate, it's genuine concern. Most of us also have many years of trials and tribulations under our belts in ways you could never imagine, so we have every right to call you out for the neglect of the girls. You won't listen to anyone because you know better and we are simply trying to let you know that you are not always right, in fact, quite the opposite. I'm really sad at what is happening to these girls and you have no-one else to blame but yourselves. None of us were perfect parents but most of us have sought advice if needed.

I have no sympathy for you and you can be as tough as you like to make yourself out to be but your constant 'it doesn't affect me' mantra shows that the criticisms do affect you and any right thinking person would question where all the comments are coming from.

You're now 30, time to grow up and be an adult. Time to care for these girls who rely on you for their every need. Time to put most of your needs on hold so that the girls can be everything they need to be. It's their turn. You're no longer the one to be pampered and every whim seen to, it's their turn.

Yes to this a million times YES!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ashley exclamation points for you)
SnarkyJ
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Howlin17 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I always wonder.....with a family like the Binghams.....how did they decide that their family is so fascinating, unique, interesting, entertaining that it needed to be seen in public? Were people begging them to vlog? What level of conceit does it take? This vlog stuff is all new to me. Do their kids go to public school? When my boys were the age of the oldest one, they would have cringed for their classmates & friends to watch them.
I wonder that too. With lots of families that vlog. My daughter looooves watching family vloggers. I just don't understand the mind set that thinks anyone would be interested in my Target runs and daytime routine. My daughter has special needs, and we considered vlogging for a nanosecond because we saw the money involved, and thought maybe people might be interested in seeing a special needs young adult navigating life. But she's over 18, not a baby, and besides we decided not to, without actually taking the idea very seriously.
I mean, big families, and multiple births have something interesting about them, as TLC certainly shows, but average families making millions vlogging just flabbergasts me. And especially families that are so "normal" like the Binghams and Cullen and Katie-- I just don't get it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Donits » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:55 pm

My son loves vlogger families and so we watch them together.
My daughter with down syndrome is so cheeky and sassy.
I put video's of her on my private facebook and people tell me she should be on youtube.
I did consider it for a second, as it may have been a good platform for down syndrome awareness...but I love and enjoy my daughter and no amount of money is worth forcing her to "preform"
Donits
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Donits wrote:My son loves vlogger families and so we watch them together.
My daughter with down syndrome is so cheeky and sassy.
I put video's of her on my private facebook and people tell me she should be on youtube.
I did consider it for a second, as it may have been a good platform for down syndrome awareness...but I love and enjoy my daughter and no amount of money is worth forcing her to "preform"
I hear you. My daughter was also worried about people making fun of the way she talks, and making fun of her "for being special ed" as she puts it. Comment sections can get pretty cruel. She's really high functioning, and looking for work, and we thought vlogging for awareness would be good too. She has an amazing gift with children. At church they call her "the baby whisperer". But she said no, and I honor that. Because she is the one who would be out there, not me so much.
Sorry for roaming OT. The whole vlogger phenomenon fascinates me, and the idea that someone thinks their life is interesting. I don't mean you, because you had a purpose too.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby BumblebeeBubbles » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 pm

My guess is that most vloggers/viral people get into it by accident. I don't suppose there are many - many a few - that wake up one day, decide they want to vlog, get a YouTube channel, and have enough family and friends to make that happen. I had a blog for awhile that was written just for my friends. Slowly people started referring others to it and soon it had a life of its own. I didn't want to keep up with it so I killed it after a few years. I would imagine - like Nie Nie or others - they have a compelling story, people tell them they are fun on camera or enjoyable to watch and tada. But my guess is that many don't have long lasting fame. It's a shame the Greedners are living it up for something that will be very short lived.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper

Postby Howlin17 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:31 pm

I'm so clueless....I didn't realize that these families get paid for doing it! Is it according to how many sign up or join their acct.? Paid by YT? I guess that's why the KADs were so giddy that A&T got to 250,000? I think I saw where the Busbys had 375,000-ish
Howlin17
Gossiper

Postby eskayem » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm

She deserves...a break? From what exactly? My husband is a Firefighter, he was gone for more than a week. I lost count of the days and I don't feel like taking my phone away from my little as she tries to fall asleep listening to music. When he finally came home, you know what we did? We hung out. Together. I helped our two oldest make lasagna and he entertained our youngest. Granted he slept most of the next day but by dinner? He was ready to eat. We still haven't had a day away, though who knows, maybe on Saturday we'll go out. Sorry SnotFace, I don't take breaks from my family. I belong to them and they belong to me. Sure, I take breaks from my Mother-in-Law, but trust me, she takes breaks from me too. And please. I don't need you or your roommate crying or praying for us, we're just fine.

I know it's been said before BUT if these videos were truly for the memories, you know, for the girls, why are you allowing a profit? Are you suggesting I upload on YouTube all the dance recitals and soccer games my girls have participated in? Because believe me, I won't. In fact, if you even found out who I was, you'd see 1 or 2 photos of my girls online. If that. It's not because of your age. We're about the same age. Chronologically that is. Mentally and emotionally? I'm years older. And wiser.

I don't see how any of these recent videos will be fun for the girls to look back on. Oh look, there's our female babysitter bitching at the dentist. Oh look, there's our female babysitter putting make up on, AGAIN, dry dry dry. Oh look, there's our male babysitter buying more lotion. Oh look, there's us, EATING, and is that fast food? Why do they have SO many videos of us eating fried chicken and donuts? Did we even like fruits? What fruits were our favorite? More canned soup delights? I wonder if that's why I hate soup so much. ...ugh I digress. None of these strike me as "memories" that the girls would enjoy.

I still don't understand why the second she gets sick, it's the end of the world. But one of her younger house occupants gets sick, and it's whatever. They should be the stars of your shit show. Not you. It's THEIR memories you're recording, not your own. And yet. Who's it all about? You and your obese male roommate. Might as well rename your channel.
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby Harkette » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Ashley was so ridiculously over the top dramatic about getting her teeth cleaned.

Get over it woman, there are people who desperately need dental care but can't afford it and your greedy selfish ass acts like going to the dentist is the woorrrrsr. You guyssssss. It so haaaaarrd.

GTF over yourself woman!

Harkette
Talker

Postby Aussiegal2017 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 pm

I wonder what they would have been like if one of the girls had a disability from being premmie . Do you think they would have been different parents

Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Howlin17 wrote:I'm so clueless....I didn't realize that these families get paid for doing it! Is it according to how many sign up or join their acct.? Paid by YT? I guess that's why the KADs were so giddy that A&T got to 250,000? I think I saw where the Busbys had 375,000-ish
Yes. The big vlogger, the ones with millions of subscribers? They make millions of dollars. Seriously. It's not just number of subscribers. It's actual number of views, which is why they have clickbait titles. Also they get paid for vlogging "commercials". AKA sponsored c It is really big business.
I think in the past, some vloggers got into it by accident. The story Bratayley puts out is that since Dad was in the Navy, they started uploading videos to keep in touch with family, and it grew. But nowadays I really believe most vlogger start hoping to hit it big and move into a McMansion and get a Tesla.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 am

newtothis wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:
newtothis wrote:Oh darn it

Mindy Bingham is doing a fitfab thing on YT

And I liked them..... :?

Just saw that. Sadly I think she's had too much Gardner Koolaid. :(

Lots of comments against it on their YT. People aren't happy about it.

I don't mind a strategically placed ad every now and again, but the Binghams have had ads in what seems like at least 1/2 of all videos they have posted in the last few weeks. One or two ads every now and again, I can deal with. But they really get annoying when they happen pretty much every day. And you all know how much I love the Binghams and how much it must kill me to say that. I can appreciate though that at least Branden is creative enough to find ways to work the ads into his videos that seem a lot more naturally flowing than people like the Gardners do. And at least they actually disclose when something is an ad, also unlike the Gardners.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Abbiedownunder » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 am

Just in addition to my previous post. In the past, I have accused A$$ley of having Pollyanna syndrome. That is people only wanting sunshine in rainbows in their life and they can't address anything that isn't that way.

It's interesting that on her Lipstuff page, people are quoting that A$$ley set up this page for people to post safely. Fair enough. But they went on to say that when pictures of people with the lipstuff on are posted, people can only post compliments. Anyone posting anything negative about a picture is called a bully and will be blocked. I'm sorry, but how is that normal or even honest. She goes on and on about honesty but it's all just an illusion. If a product looks really bad or stupid on someone, if you were a true friend and loved them as much as you say you love everyone on your page, why would you lie to them.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Abbiedownunder
Informer

Postby Stellaboo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:26 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:I'm so clueless....I didn't realize that these families get paid for doing it! Is it according to how many sign up or join their acct.? Paid by YT? I guess that's why the KADs were so giddy that A&T got to 250,000? I think I saw where the Busbys had 375,000-ish
Yes. The big vlogger, the ones with millions of subscribers? They make millions of dollars. Seriously. It's not just number of subscribers. It's actual number of views, which is why they have clickbait titles. Also they get paid for vlogging "commercials". AKA sponsored c It is really big business.
I think in the past, some vloggers got into it by accident. The story Bratayley puts out is that since Dad was in the Navy, they started uploading videos to keep in touch with family, and it grew. But nowadays I really believe most vlogger start hoping to hit it big and move into a McMansion and get a Tesla.

I can't stand that family. They live-streamed their son's funeral for god's sake!
And the kid quit gymnastics because she's too busy promoting their "show" and trying to be a pop star.
And yet millions of little girls idolize her and are obsessed with every single thing she does.

I'm terrified for the future of the world. :?
Stellaboo
Gossiper

Postby Stellaboo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:40 am

Aussiegal2017 wrote:I wonder what they would have been like if one of the girls had a disability from being premmie . Do you think they would have been different parents

Personally, I think if one or more of the girls had a life-long disability Trashley would have just split and let Bison handle it.
She's not even mentally equipped to deal with being an adult and having a headache at the same time. Can you imagine if she had to put the girls first? She would simply have a meltdown if it wasn't about HER all the time.

She'd move back in with Mimi and Papa and they would assure her that it was OK to abandon her children because she is special.
How could she be expected to raise a "damaged" kid when she is so perfect herself? Poor little princess.

Bison would also move in with his mother, and Madison and Oakland would be forced to handle the round-the-clock care that the girls required. He of course, would supervise and let them know that they are doing everything wrong.
Stellaboo
Gossiper

Postby eskayem » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 am

Stellaboo wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I can't stand that family. They live-streamed their son's funeral for god's sake!
And the kid quit gymnastics because she's too busy promoting their "show" and trying to be a pop star.
And yet millions of little girls idolize her and are obsessed with every single thing she does.

I'm terrified for the future of the world. :?

I had no idea who the Bratayley's were, so I did some research (I can't sleep) and found an interesting article. For the link between the Gardner's and him? Read the Tagline. It scares me so much more than it should. Reporters didn’t care about the YouTube child vlogger until he died. This makes my stomach turn. Were views down before Scarlett got hurt? Then views went up, because as one of you pointed out, sympathy?

I know none of us, myself included, wish ANY of the girls harm, but this is a far disturbing trend. I truly wish the GreedTurds would limit to once a week, or even month. I'd actually go back and watch that. I'd love to see how the girls were growing and progressing. It would make me smile to hear that they got actual jobs and the girls are in preschool where they are blossoming. I'd actually subscribe, ok, maybe not, but I'd watch more vlogs.

I stopped watching as many because it's seldom about the girls now. I actually had to pause videos from the beginning and remove the few comments I made with my real name. It saddens me that this has turned into such a shit show. These girls CRAVE a routine, they knew routines from the start, bless the NICU. The only routine they actually now know is donuts and Costco, with an occasional Target tossed in. There's no real variety.

I'm sorry if I'm always beating dead horses that are laid before me. I truly hope I'm not overstepping boundaries with this post.
eskayem
Gossiper

Postby Krouton » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:34 am

Their view sure are down when the vlogs are all about the princess. I haven't watched in several days. I think she looks like Huckleberry Hound in that black hat.
Krouton
Gossiper

Postby BumblebeeBubbles » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 am

As we were talking about why vlogs and blogs go viral and why people get into them, my thoughts turned to Ashley's first picture when they found out they were having Quads. The famous picture of them holding the photos with their mouths open? See - having Quads isn't as rare as it used to be. Identical Quads is super rare. But it was their response that went viral. Maybe that is what they are trying to recreate? Why they are always so dramatic about everything with their mouths wide open? That's what made them famous. Maybe they are trying to relive that fame. The thing is - that might have been cute for 27-year-olds first-time parents. A woman with 4 kids - we want them to have grown up and accepted responsibility for those same kids.
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 am

I wonder when the laws about social media will catch up with TV\film Shirley Temple's parents spent most of her money didn't they?

People making money off their kid's hard work and not even putting back money for their kids future. They may claim they do all the "work" but their channel would be nothing without the girls...literally the only people watch is for the kids. Even the marketing of the chinese blankets and make up all off the backs of their miracle babies.

What about child labor laws?

I think what some parents fail to see is when they depend on their kids to make the house payment they can't exactly be objective about what's in the best interest of their child[ren].
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby Snarky Lady » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am

Don't waste your time watching today's v'log. The idiots took the girls into Hobby Lobby letting them touch all kinds of stuff while they ran free. Finally tried putting them in those little carts. Then because they get tamales from Rio's every Thursday and had 45 minutes to kill they took the girls to another park with a play activity thing. Too bad the idiots have not signed the girls up or taken them to a kid gym and worked with their skills. Indie and Scarlett would do if those climbing and other skills were worked on. Evie and Esme did ok but need those skills worked on. They would be amazed at the confidence it would give them. So that was the extent of the 20 minute v'log. The only thing worth noting is Trashley threw Esme down the slide when she was skiddish fortunately while sliding down she turned on her tummy and liked it but I noticed she did not get close to Trashley much after that. GOOD JOB MOM way to make the kids trust that you will protect them.

It has been hard for me to watch the v'logs lately. I cannot stand the parenting of the Greedners and I do not think there is much cute about the FUF anymore.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Gardner Quad Squad