Epik Brandon Family

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Re: Epik Brandon Family

Unread post by Missy1393 »

After watching a few more videos I dislike them even more. I feel like Ebby's 'behavior' boils down to her trying to homeschool the 4 older kiddos while her husband works crazy hours then having another baby. I think he's spoiled rotten and was left to his own devices before the cameras came on.

The lack of relationships outside their nuclear family, bouncing around the country, no planning ahead just stinks of naïveté. I wanted to tell her to grow the fuck up when she whines about not finding the 'perfect' place to settle down that's just right for them. Sure, there's crappy places to live but generally it is what you make of it. I can't imagine the amount of money they blow relocating so often. The military and many other careers pay for moving expenses. I doubt that's the case for them because they seem to take time between jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

Missy1393 wrote:After watching a few more videos I dislike them even more. I feel like Ebby's 'behavior' boils down to her trying to homeschool the 4 older kiddos while her husband works crazy hours then having another baby. I think he's spoiled rotten and was left to his own devices before the cameras came on.

The lack of relationships outside their nuclear family, bouncing around the country, no planning ahead just stinks of naïveté. I wanted to tell her to grow the fuck up when she whines about not finding the 'perfect' place to settle down that's just right for them. Sure, there's crappy places to live but generally it is what you make of it. I can't imagine the amount of money they blow relocating so often. The military and many other careers pay for moving expenses. I doubt that's the case for them because they seem to take time between jobs.

To be fair, I haven't watched all their vlogs, but I'm not even sure I've seen any particularly bad behaviour from Ebby. I do think they pay a lot of attention to him, but that may be what he needs right now. I don't really understand why there's so much focus on him and his trauma or whatever, though. He seems like a rather normal 3 year old for the most part. When he was rough with the dog, they could have easily told him to be gentle without being negative about it if that's really what they were worried about---I don't get it. And I agree, bouncing around from state to state is really disruptive for kids. I think the children are really lovely, but I am concerned about a lot of stuff here, and the flightiness (moving all the time, taking kids in and out of school, etc.) seems particularly fishy.
abragella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abragella »

I remember the mom praising Hezekiah for watching Ebby while she took Shepard to the doctor because she knew how hard it was to watch him. I doubt she is filming all his behaviors but it sounds like he is pretty high energy and takes a lot of her time. She said his needs hurt the other kid's schooling too which is another reason why I don't understand why she pulled Hezekiah out of school so quickly.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

So after reading here, I totally thought yall were joking about the daughter's name. Then I watched their intro video. Hannahniah?? What, why?! I usually love unique names, but WTF. That is such an unpleasing name to say and read. Poor kid.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Um. This mom definitely has Munchausen by proxy, no? I guess by me saying that, I'm doing the same exact thing she is doing which is self-diagnosing. This lady is utterly infuriating, which usually makes for an active ytmd page. Has she diagnosed every single child with something?! They've got two service dogs. One child must drink powdered goats milk. One has ptsd from going to the hospital once as a baby. Now one has some digestive problem that she heard about from commenters on YouTube!? Omg. I hate people like this. They're SO progressive. Such THINKERS! They don't trust doctors or medicine or schools. I wouldn't trust that woman to screw in a lightbulb. She is not a bright lady (no pun intended). I almost feel like it would be funny to go in her comments and suggest more random disorders/syndromes that the kids might have to see what other bandwagon she'll jump onto. I wouldn't do that though because then the kids would have to deal with it. Anyway, she is a trainwreck.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Doopher wrote:Um. This mom definitely has Munchausen by proxy, no? I guess by me saying that, I'm doing the same exact thing she is doing which is self-diagnosing. This lady is utterly infuriating, which usually makes for an active ytmd page. Has she diagnosed every single child with something?! They've got two service dogs. One child must drink powdered goats milk. One has ptsd from going to the hospital once as a baby. Now one has some digestive problem that she heard about from commenters on YouTube!? Omg. I hate people like this. They're SO progressive. Such THINKERS! They don't trust doctors or medicine or schools. I wouldn't trust that woman to screw in a lightbulb. She is not a bright lady (no pun intended). I almost feel like it would be funny to go in her comments and suggest more random disorders/syndromes that the kids might have to see what other bandwagon she'll jump onto. I wouldn't do that though because then the kids would have to deal with it. Anyway, she is a trainwreck.
How long until someone suggests Zactly Disease?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hannahniah. Really. REALLY? Sounds like someone had a stroke while making up that name. What a terrible name.
Keth Selhan 1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keth Selhan 1986 »

Oh, I was so happy when Google search showed me this topic. I watched one video explaining why Ebby has a therapy dog. First of all, I thought okay, maybe he has epilepsy or something and parents are in contact with professionally trained people and doctor. But then I had my WTF moment of the day when crazy as batshit mom begun to instruct Ebby (who is such an adorable toddler) how he was very sick long time ago as a baby - he couldn't remember it - and my first alarm bell went off. Then I just read about section and saw other YT videos titles only. This family is bizarre and poor kiddos. Their horrible names were my second red alarm bell went off. I then had a thought Ebby has autism but then saw his mom denying the reality. He is a cute kid and seems to talk and act so normal.
Innocence has a power evil cannot imagine. (El laberinto del Fauno/Pan’s Labyrinth ©)
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I'm sure this nutty woman gets advice from the likes of David Wolfe and modern alternative momma- whack jobs that are right up her alley. In the potty training video it looked like a few of those kids were sun burned? A lot of commenters were asking what was wrong with the kids faces. She probably uses essential oils instead of sunscreen.

Bernie_anna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bernie_anna »

The mums eyes seriously scream crazy

Apple_Ashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Apple_Ashley »

I was watching a few of their newer vlogs and decided to go back through her original channel 'OrganicModernMommy' I think it's called. There is a few videos of a "Jeddi" I am trying to pick who that is. There clearly isn't a Jeddi in their newer vlogs, but no Hezekiah in their old vlogs. If it's the same child I wonder what sparked the name change?......
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

That's so strange. "Jeddi" isn't Hezekiah because there is a video titled " Swimming" where he jumps in the pool in the beginning of the vlog.

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Shiloh and Jeddi are the same kid.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've tried to refrain from saying this for a long time because I know it's really judgmental, but it's really bothering me. I feel that a parent who is homeschooling should have a better grasp on to vs too, then vs than, you're vs your, video's vs videos... etc. These are all errors I've seen several times in the video descriptions and responses to comments. I have no doubt that mom is teaching some valuable skills to the kids (the eldest seems to be doing okay in math for example), but I really think good spelling and grammar is an essential part of an elementary school education. I am curious why mom seems so averse to mainstream health care and education.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh man, a B+ in math class, what a tragedy. Someone's learned to humble brag for the camera. You could see it in her face that she knows it's not even a bad grade. When I was in middle school, I was lucky if I got a D in math and didn't just fail out.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

natalka81 wrote:I've tried to refrain from saying this for a long time because I know it's really judgmental, but it's really bothering me. I feel that a parent who is homeschooling should have a better grasp on to vs too, then vs than, you're vs your, video's vs videos... etc. These are all errors I've seen several times in the video descriptions and responses to comments. I have no doubt that mom is teaching some valuable skills to the kids (the eldest seems to be doing okay in math for example), but I really think good spelling and grammar is an essential part of an elementary school education. I am curious why mom seems so averse to mainstream health care and education.
The oldest one boy was practicing cursive and asked the mom told him that a cursive "G" was an "F" in one video. It may have been a random mistake but all I could think was the woman can't even get that right but expects to give her children an entire education?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I've tried to refrain from saying this for a long time because I know it's really judgmental, but it's really bothering me. I feel that a parent who is homeschooling should have a better grasp on to vs too, then vs than, you're vs your, video's vs videos... etc. These are all errors I've seen several times in the video descriptions and responses to comments. I have no doubt that mom is teaching some valuable skills to the kids (the eldest seems to be doing okay in math for example), but I really think good spelling and grammar is an essential part of an elementary school education. I am curious why mom seems so averse to mainstream health care and education.
The oldest one boy was practicing cursive and asked the mom told him that a cursive "G" was an "F" in one video. It may have been a random mistake but all I could think was the woman can't even get that right but expects to give her children an entire education?
Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt on that one. Maybe it was editing or something... But I have to say, the more I watch these kind of insular youtubing families, the more wary in general I get about homeschooling.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Defuego wrote:Oh man, a B+ in math class, what a tragedy. Someone's learned to humble brag for the camera. You could see it in her face that she knows it's not even a bad grade. When I was in middle school, I was lucky if I got a D in math and didn't just fail out.
Humble brag is a perfect term here. I'm not bothered by it so much because she's just a child, and it's kind of endearing, but you know her parents encouraged it, especially when it was made so clear that the ONLY reason she got the mark she did was that she had missed a day. God forbid it was because she screwed up a question on a test or something. Ugh. Why did it have to be the entire topic for the vlog?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Live streaming her reasons for taking hezekiah out of school to home school him again honestly this woman is bat shit! She looks almost manic look at her eyes!

username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

In today's video she is totally trying to capitalize off of Ellie and Jared's loss and it just seems so dirty to me, using that as the title and probably putting them in the tags, just wondering what other think.

Return to “A-H”