Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If I wanted to read lactivism I'd go look at Kelly mom and get banned again for asking why the links to the "studies" are almost always broken. :roll:

Moving on.

They seem to leave their stuff all over the front yard and in the street. I wonder how the new neighbors feel about that. Imagine trying to back out of your driveway and have to make sure you don't accidentally run over a kid or a bike or a cat etc.
trumputin
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by trumputin »

Bsveach15 wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:In today's vlog

She adjusted the shot to show Addie BFing.
Bought a new $700 camera because she just couldn't wait for the other one to be repaired.
Blamed the driver for running over something they left in the middle of the road. Had to have been speeding to not go around the crap they leave in the street.
And instead of being like, looks like we should bring the ramp in when we're done with it it's, we're putting reflective tape on it so they can see it! She's an idiot and I hope someone runs it over again. It's sad for the kids but they all need to be taught a lesson. Don't leave shit in the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope that if someone gets in an accident because of that stupid ass ramp, they'll have to cover it. How hard is it to pick up one piece of lightweight plastic, that isn't even on your property -- but the city's? Keep that shit in the driveway so you don't have to worry about being a liability to other drivers, or other kids in the neighborhood. It's stupidly easy to tell the kids to bring it in when they're done, or they don't get the iPad for the night.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

fingusername wrote:Does it bug anyone else she buys cameras then returns them? That fuckign pisses me off...

someone ran over the ramp...UH NO...you lazy ass bitch. Leave stuff laying around and that's gonna happen.
I used to work for Best Buy back in high school. The corporation keeps track on how frequently you make returns, and eventually, once you hit the limit, when she goes to customer service to return the camera an error message will pop up and it will be denied. Most stores have this, but you have to abuse the system quite a bit to get flagged like that.

She should just know she's contributing to prices going up with the constant returns. She's also messing up with BB's margins, causing employees to be less eligible for quarterly bonuses and the like -- something a lot of people work for as a team since most hover around (or slightly above) minimum wage and aren't paid on commission. Pretty damn selfish, when you could just, you know, respect your belongings and tell your kids not to touch them. Or, when you buy another camera waiting for your other to be repaired, just stow it away since you know your careless ass self will break the other one in record time and you'll have a backup.
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

Lyanna wrote:I highly doubt any decent medical professional would advocate a 10months old diet being only pizza once a fortnight and milk.
The funniest part of this is saying they only get pizza twice a month

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Why are they having her bridal shower 6 months before she gets married? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f5fbe4.png[/img]

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

tessabravo wrote:Why are they having her bridal shower 6 months before she gets married? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f5fbe4.png[/img]

Plus didn't jess say they were getting married next month? Image

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

MandyJ wrote:
tessabravo wrote:Why are they having her bridal shower 6 months before she gets married? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f5fbe4.png[/img]

Amber and Gabe are the ones getting married next month. I had no idea Courtney was even engaged

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

tessabravo wrote:
MandyJ wrote:

Amber and Gabe are the ones getting married next month. I had no idea Courtney was even engaged

Ohhh ok chalk it up to pregnancy brain Image

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

trumputin wrote:
fingusername wrote:Does it bug anyone else she buys cameras then returns them? That fuckign pisses me off...

someone ran over the ramp...UH NO...you lazy ass bitch. Leave stuff laying around and that's gonna happen.
I used to work for Best Buy back in high school. The corporation keeps track on how frequently you make returns, and eventually, once you hit the limit, when she goes to customer service to return the camera an error message will pop up and it will be denied. Most stores have this, but you have to abuse the system quite a bit to get flagged like that.

She should just know she's contributing to prices going up with the constant returns. She's also messing up with BB's margins, causing employees to be less eligible for quarterly bonuses and the like -- something a lot of people work for as a team since most hover around (or slightly above) minimum wage and aren't paid on commission. Pretty damn selfish, when you could just, you know, respect your belongings and tell your kids not to touch them. Or, when you buy another camera waiting for your other to be repaired, just stow it away since you know your careless ass self will break the other one in record time and you'll have a backup.
I've only been watching her a short time and this is the 3rd time she's bought a camera then returned it so I'm sure she's done it a lot more. I hope she gets caught soon.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

kalakala wrote:It's pretty normal for a breastfed baby to need milk very 2/3 hours at 10 months. Milk should be the main source of nutrition under 1. Also it isn't just about nutrition breastfeeding is also about comfort.

A baby can't be forced to breastfeed more then it wants to be. If they don't want it they won't suckle.

The idea of babies only needing milk everyb4 hours is very old fashioned and any decent medical professional would advocate feeding on demand.

There are lots of things Jesss does wrong but her feeding timings are pretty standard for a breastfed baby.
All true. Also Addie is not large because of breastfeeding or 'over-breastfeeding'.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

missy-1010 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:The ignorance and perpetuation of old steteotypes on this board about breastfeeding is pretty disappointing.
Don't be a whiney bitch

Nice job supporting different opinions and allowing people to have their say. Sometimes this forum is just as bad as her youtube comments section - you say something vaguely negative on there and get attacked, you say something vaguely positive on here and get attacked.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

The shoes she's wearing for the bridal shower are fucken hideous
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

deannaroseo wrote:It's clear that Addie's main source of food is breastmilk, even at almost 11 months old. That's still normal, as the saying goes "Food before one is just for fun". However, I just find it weird that Addie can't be held off for half and hour or so with Puffs, a piece of fruit or a sippy cup of water/breastmilk. Addie isn't a young infant, she's on the move and should be a little more independent with feeding, IN MY OPINION. The only thing she eats besides breastmilk is a random piece of pizza or broccoli once in a blue moon. That's just not normal. Where are the puréed veggies and fruits?! Puffs or little snacks? She never had a sippy cup, which she should have mastered how to use one by now.
Oh right, according to Jess, she won't "take" one. Uh okay, SHE'S ALMOST A YEAR OLD! She should be using one by now. Jess won't let go.

That saying isn't true in the slightest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Newborns breastfeed every hour?? Fuck that, and thank you for the birth control.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 45aef0.png[/img]

There was "literally" no reason at all to post this. But this is Jess, so...

saralyn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saralyn »

I feel like she makes everything about her boobs.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Newborns breastfeed every hour?? Fuck that, and thank you for the birth control.
Yes. And they go through periods of time when they literally never leave your boob haha. I was shocked to find that out when I had my first baby, no one warned me!
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

She is sooo fucking annoying. Is she wearing a breast pad all? Wtf does she think is going to happen? I swear Jessica will "literally" () die if she isn't the center of attention.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Newborns breastfeed every hour?? Fuck that, and thank you for the birth control.
Not all of them. In my experience women who are struggling maybe with supply or a baby that isn't getting enough are told by well meaning people this is always normal for a BF baby. When in reality the baby simply isn't getting enough. That supplementing may be helpful while working on power pumping or improving latch. I didn't know this with my first cried all the time I was told it was completely normal to never leave the breast. It wasn't. I didn't know. With my next baby I supplemented for 5 days until we got her latch sorted and it was so much better.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Kitina13 wrote:
Yes. And they go through periods of time when they literally never leave your boob haha. I was shocked to find that out when I had my first baby, no one warned me!
People warned me about cluster feeding but I don't think you can ever actually prepare for or imagine what it's like until it happens ImageImage My baby group was flooded with questions like "what's wrong with my baby?" Or "is my milk not good enough?" because everyone forgot about cluster feeding or didn't realise how constant it really is haha.

Return to “JesssFam”