Tannerites/YAWI

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Defuego wrote:Oh I so agree with you about his face. I also don't find the youngest 2 boys to be cute children either. I never brought it up here before because you can't help the way you look, but he was definitely what turned me off of the vlogs.
The mom's teeth bother me. They touch when she talks and it makes me wanna pull my skin off

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Caisflame »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Defuego wrote:Oh I so agree with you about his face. I also don't find the youngest 2 boys to be cute children either. I never brought it up here before because you can't help the way you look, but he was definitely what turned me off of the vlogs.
The mom's teeth bother me. They touch when she talks and it makes me wanna pull my skin off

YES!! That too! God I feel like such a judgmental bitch tonight lol
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Defuego wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

SAME!!!!! Omg overtime she starting talking all I can think about is why do your teeth bother me so much??

Also, to avoid a second post...Allie's birthday video hardly even showed her. It was all about Chad and Danielle. Guess they're pandering to their tween audience who thinks Chad is the cutest boy ever. Trying to piggyback off 8passengers instead of highlighting their own kid on her day. You'd never guess Allie is 16, Danielle looks older or at least the same age to me.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I've been watching them for about the last month or so? I like them...kinda? But they also make me cringe. I really want them to talk about having Branson at 17. They have mentioned it several times and then they quickly move past it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

She's got huge horse teeth. I am a judgemental bitch too, lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Danielle is beautiful and the black sheep of the family. I like how she embraces her personality. She's definitely mature in that aspect. Allie is a little homely and needs to grow up. There's a point in life where you learn to become a woman and I feel like she's just so childish. Danielle is definitely going to pass her up in all social aspects.. Seems a little odd considering Allie is the oldest sister. Anyway. I wonder if they're going to do anything about Az's speech impediment. He's in kindergarten so it can't be the "he's a baby" situation. Also, I hate how they never discipline the youngest boy, Canyon. It's so frustrating.. He's gonna be a pain in the ass when he gets to school. I also find it annoying that the kids do everything. They fix their own meals, they take care of each other etc.
Is it a Mormon thing to give your kids so many damn responsibilities? I think chores and such are good for kids but they seem over the top

rachel337
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel337 »

Why the hell do they call Canyon Geego or whatever!? it drives me crazy, he already has a stupid name why does he need a stupid nick name too poor kid.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Allies name is Alexia??

sugarspellitout
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sugarspellitout »

calliepaige84 wrote:Allies name is Alexia??

Yes it is. Alexia Rose.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow. I would've never guessed that. Alexia is such a pretty name, who would want to shorten it to Allie?
HoldtheDramaLlama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HoldtheDramaLlama »

Defuego wrote:Wow. I would've never guessed that. Alexia is such a pretty name, who would want to shorten it to Allie?
Agree, that's a lovely name. Lots of Alexis, some Alexa, few Alexia. Usually they are shortened to Lex or Lexi, not Allie. Allie is typically short for Allison/Alison, sometimes I've come across Alexandra/Alexandrias nicknames Ally/Allie, but most of them are Alex or Lex/Lexi/Andy/Andra over Allie/Ally. Nitpicking though. I knew someone who named their daughter Shayla some years ago and I thought that was different and pretty, but they called her by her middle name instead, which I think was something common like Elizabeth or Marie or Grace. I never understood why they did that over her lovely first name, but I digress.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not to go too off topic, but that's how I feel about Gaines from Cullen & Katie. Still to this day I do not like the name Gaines, however I think Macey is a gorgeous name. I can't imagine naming my child Macey Gaines and calling her GAINES.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:Not to go too off topic, but that's how I feel about Gaines from Cullen & Katie. Still to this day I do not like the name Gaines, however I think Macey is a gorgeous name. I can't imagine naming my child Macey Gaines and calling her GAINES.
YES!! I agree 100%! I think she's going to get picked on. But nobody agrees with me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Can't wait until Danniell rebel's against her parents.

"Danniell's mad at me but thats okay cause I was angry at her yesterday!!". Heaps mature.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

123789s wrote:Can't wait until Danniell rebel's against her parents.

"Danniell's mad at me but thats okay cause I was angry at her yesterday!!". Heaps mature.
Danielle is my favorite! She's a great kid. She's "a handful" because she's not Mormon perfect like Allie

123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:

Danielle is my favorite! She's a great kid. She's "a handful" because she's not Mormon perfect like Allie

I don't think she's a handful at all, her parents are just psycho's -- must be hard after following Allie and Branson. If my family had a vlogging channel like they did and they caught me in a mood when I was 14, I would of not been as silent as she is when she gets into trouble on camera.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

123789s wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

I don't think she's a handful at all, her parents are just psycho's -- must be hard after following Allie and Branson. If my family had a vlogging channel like they did and they caught me in a mood when I was 14, I would of not been as silent as she is when she gets into trouble on camera.
Yeah that's what I meant. She's a great kid. Her parents are a pain and the dad bullies her.

AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

No doubt Daniell is going to be the rebel of the family. I hope she sticks to her guns and breaks away from the Mormon expectations, I can picture a bright future for her. I know I was defending them earlier but I have to agree that her parents are certainly a part of the problem.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Daniell clearly didn't want to talk about starting her period while on the hike, you could tell by her body language and when she said she was having issues instead of saying period. I feel like she was being pressured to talk about it by her family which is sad!
*And NO it isn't anything to be ashamed of but I still wouldn't have wanted to talk about it on camera with thousands of people watching.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Yeah I felt like they were pressuring her to talk about her period too. I don't think periods are shameful, but it's not something a lot of teen girls want to talk about to anyone, let alone a bunch of strangers online. they're trying to capitalize on this period stuff as much as they can.

Return to “Q-Z”