DailyExcuses - Part #94

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

All Bryan needs now is some curlers in his hair - he's such a confused individual it's seriously weird! Missy is married to her best girl friend hahaha All of these photo shoot ideas are clearly from BryLard - he is desperately trying to get more "fans" - I have no clue why anyone would take this many pictures unless they are a professional model!! Listening to Bryan get out of breath as he walks "down" the stairs is really disturbing!! Who gets winded that quickly?? Check out Bryan's "man boobs" in the car hahaha yeah okay they are always starving and never have any food since Missy doesn't cook or prep some meals - ever!!
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Ah, so that's it. Thank you tintin15; never watched the Shaytards so didn't know about the calendars. Did they happen to do a family song too? Ugh, that just sounds silly to type, let alone, actually do.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

loopdeloop wrote:The fire department came! It was a misunderstanding! But we can't tell you!
Even their fans are like "you never told us why they came?"

They say "we'll find out soon", are they trying to keep their viewers on edge? Lol. Everyone will forget about the fire truck soon when it's obvious their house didn't catch fire or anything ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

spooky wrote:Ah, so that's it. Thank you tintin15; never watched the Shaytards so didn't know about the calendars. Did they happen to do a family song too? Ugh, that just sounds silly to type, let alone, actually do.
They did 'one take sundays' where they all together sang popular songs.. Charlie Puth was the last one I remember

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

8elz wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:The fire department came! It was a misunderstanding! But we can't tell you!
Even their fans are like "you never told us why they came?"

They say "we'll find out soon", are they trying to keep their viewers on edge? Lol. Everyone will forget about the fire truck soon when it's obvious their house didn't catch fire or anything ImageImage

My guess is that they were setting off fireworks for a July calendar photo, or perhaps they built a campfire for a fall theme. Their neighbors must have reported them to the fire department Image.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7b830d.png[/img]

Well your new intro is awful Bryan.

Apparently we're all supposed to agree with everything these vloggers do, and how dare anyone criticize their "art"...ya know, since it's rude. Image
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am LMAO at him whining that people are "rude" to dislike his art a.k.a his new Nickelodeon Intro. I guess he always got a participation ribbon too and his Mama always told him he was the most handsome and smartest.
What a puss. He needs to get tougher skin if he wants to be in "show business" Bwahahahaha Seriously almost peed myself writing that.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

If by "branding" he means selling out his family for the almighty dollar, then yes he's the king of branding. Pompous ass...

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Oh dear, putting down art is rude?? We should probably call all the magazines and newspapers and imdb / movie review websites and let them know they need to take down their review sections!! Oh, and disable all the comments!! Who needs feedback or difference of opinion, it's all just haterz.

They are so annoying.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

cat9480 wrote:Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.

BIngo! I had forgotten all about that! At least they could of rented a red convertible and crossed the San Francisco Bridge to pay proper homage.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

"We like to have fun with our boys" says Bryan. Except there's very little in these skit vlogs to indicate that the boys are actually having "fun".
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

KaterTot wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Pretty rude to steal some else's art and ideas for your own, also...but he has no issue doing that. Fuller House intro, the bumpdate intro they copied from that one mommy blogger when they first started, etc.

BIngo! I had forgotten all about that! At least they could of rented a red convertible and crossed the San Francisco Bridge to pay proper homage.
What ever happen to predictability??

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:
KaterTot wrote:

What ever happen to predictability??

I'm willing to bet this new intro was "inspired" by something out there, we just haven't found it yet. And by "inspired," I mean practically stolen.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

ImageImage

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper