Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Mazement
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Mazement »

Kyson at the end of the newest vlog - what a little cutie!!
(Although how annoying that she talked about 'everyone' thinking when he was a baby that he was going to grow up to be the tough kid...as I remember it, it was Jessica that insisted over and over again that he was the tough kid?)

Also...Adipose trying to 'grr' with Chris was so adorable!
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Just started watching her latest vlog and had to stop because all that tooth talk is SO annoying. So what if it hasn't fallen out yet? Who cares?? It's so boring.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

wasteoftime wrote:Who tf let's their little kids play in the road ever, especially on a through street?! Our kids are all taught you stay on the sidewalk and it's backyards only to play, for safety and so you don't get in everyone's way. Jessss is being negligent and lazy leaving her young kids out in the street. A little security cam isn't going to protect them at all. She's teaching her kids to have no manners and be entitled brats. Her poor neighbours.

Ugh yes rant time!
I have 2 neighbors that put up signs like they have and then have cones down the middle of the street every afternoon while their kids play. They even once stopped me to tell me to watch out, like I couldn't seen the dozen kids riding bikes and throwing balls around the street Image It's a popular cut through street and there are parks (yes multiple) like 1/4 mile away, and sidewalks. It really does get annoying!!! The streets here are narrow enough.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:A little OT but I was watching a Scott Peterson documentary last night and one of the cops said that the Modesto slogan to all the locals (as a joke) is "Murder, Meth, and Auto Theft" ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We joke around and call it methdesto my malls suck so we usually go there lol Image

OMG! I have been binging Scott Peterson docus lately and I keep wondering if Jess/fam knew them or of them and what it was like there... Can we please ask her this as an FAQ Friday?! Like I legit dont care what you told your kids when you started dating Daddy #3, I want to know the gossip on the Peterson case. If it is such a small town maybe Glenn has fumigated the house before or something lol
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

This really pisses me off because we just had a little boy in my town get ran over and killed by a car because his mom let him play in the street! People these days aren't watching the road, they are too busy staring at their phones. I would never trust someone else to look out for my kid in the street!
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:A little OT but I was watching a Scott Peterson documentary last night and one of the cops said that the Modesto slogan to all the locals (as a joke) is "Murder, Meth, and Auto Theft" ImageImageImage

We joke around and call it methdesto my malls suck so we usually go there lol Image

OMG! I have been binging Scott Peterson docus lately and I keep wondering if Jess/fam knew them or of them and what it was like there... Can we please ask her this as an FAQ Friday?! Like I legit dont care what you told your kids when you started dating Daddy #3, I want to know the gossip on the Peterson case. If it is such a small town maybe Glenn has fumigated the house before or something lol
Hahaha YES I always think the same thing. Like how close is Mimi's house to where Scott & Laci lived?? I don't think Modesto is THAT small but still. Something that huge happening in your town, your bound to know about it.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I posted about a month or so ago about the kids playing in the street. I was shocked whenever so many people defended Jess, saying it was normal to let your kids play in the street. I am still in disbelief that she allows this, especially after seeing that it's not even a cul-de-sac. It's a damn Main Street it's people are driving up and down daily and she's allowing her little kids to play in it. It just astounds me, her backyard fenced in. Kick him out there and let them play in the backyard. That's what we always do, if I saw kids playing in the street where I live, I think I'd be calling CPS.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

If you live on a quiet dead end street it's a little different than a busy street that gets through traffic. Her kids have also been doing this since a very young age. A lot younger than mine were ever allowed out to play alone. I can't believe she hardly is ever even out there. It's one thing if you can see them from your kitchen window while you're cleaning\cooking dinner but she's on the couch. Take your laptop outside and sit out there with them.
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

To be honest I see nothing wrong with kids playing on the street, so as long as there is parental supervision. The fact that almost half the time the kids are playing, no one is out there watching over them is fucking disgusting. These aren't 10-12 year olds. These are 3, 4 and 5 year old's playing with themselves on a busy street. They don't understand danger yet and its not like they live in a model city by any means. An observant parent can spot out a reckless or drunk driver and jump into action, a 3 year old can't.

I can tell that jess parents her kids around the notion of "back in the day" lax parenting principles and I can easily see her family/parents supporting that notion. While I hate helicopter parents with a passion, completely not supervising, raising, and directing your children in anything in life isn't beneficial either. These two need to step the hell up.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

luci417 wrote: The most disturbing thing to me about Kally's whole channel is how much context she gave me for Jess. She has said before that in Modesto having a baby as a teenager and going on to have more soon after with multiple guys is pretty normal. So I guess teen pregnancy and all the messiness that comes with it are standard there which makes sense if there are high rates of crime and substance abuse. I guess it also explains Mimi being like 'Well at least you're with the father' when Jess told her she was pregnant at 17. Being a grade school teacher in a town like Modesto, Wendy's probably seen it all :D .
MamaJoAnna wrote:"THE MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED (security camera footage)" Recap

Back to Jess, who is driving/stopped at a red light - she has just had a lunch date with her best friend (Janell) who is helping pick up the kids from school - friend is getting the older three and Jess is getting Landen.
You pointed out something really good, luci417. I didn't know/hadn't realised at all Jessica's behaviour is normal in Modesto. Personal but I mean, I don't live in the US, let alone in California. I don't know any teen or even early 20s parents, I don't know anyone with more than 3 kids, hardly know any single moms, no people that had really ugly divorces, no baby daddies that are not in their kid's life, and I only know one family with members that has kids of more than 1 partner (and that was an adult divorced couple that had stable jobs and a stable new marriage). So Jess' behaviour is alien to me. But I guess if it is more of a normal culture around Modesto? All the single-ish mommies that had a teen pregnancy, and were somewhat dropped by their ex boyfriends, Jessica, Janell, Natalie, Nicole, Amber, I guess being each other's "village" (takes a village to raise a child and whatnot) is how they cope. It's completely foreign to me and seems like a difficult situation to understand for the kids but I guess it's the norm over there to be cared for by so many random people that aren't your relatives, that's their way of living I guess.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm hooked to my phone it's awful it's the only thing that helps my anxiety but I rarely look it if I'm out at the park or my cousins are playing a game that involves anything rolling out into the street. I can't not pay attention to them I'll be a nervous wreck
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I posted about a month or so ago about the kids playing in the street. I was shocked whenever so many people defended Jess, saying it was normal to let your kids play in the street. I am still in disbelief that she allows this, especially after seeing that it's not even a cul-de-sac. It's a damn Main Street it's people are driving up and down daily and she's allowing her little kids to play in it. It just astounds me, her backyard fenced in. Kick him out there and let them play in the backyard. That's what we always do, if I saw kids playing in the street where I live, I think I'd be calling CPS.
I live near a pretty busy road and my neighbors used to let their twin sons play near the street in their underwear. It was awful. Tons of people complained. It totally reminds me of Jess.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

trumputin wrote:
twomommies wrote:
smom12 wrote:Jesus fucking Christ. Stop being an attention whore.

JFC that Taco Bell is all going to her gut...

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I honestly cannot wait to watch them both descend into obesity.
Me either. I mean Taco Bell is technically the healthiest fast food apparently, but not how they eat it. I doubt the salads they get at Texas Roadhouse are healthy because they're probably meat and ranch filled.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

trumputin wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:damn she looks so old and rough.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed because she always has to hide the video tags on Snapchat?

Her eyelashes look dusty as fuck. Like, literally look like they're collecting dust and/or dandruff. *Shudders* She's such a dirty ho.
They look uneven and clumpy

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

melody01010 wrote:
wasteoftime wrote:Who tf let's their little kids play in the road ever, especially on a through street?! Our kids are all taught you stay on the sidewalk and it's backyards only to play, for safety and so you don't get in everyone's way. Jessss is being negligent and lazy leaving her young kids out in the street. A little security cam isn't going to protect them at all. She's teaching her kids to have no manners and be entitled brats. Her poor neighbours.

Ugh yes rant time!
I have 2 neighbors that put up signs like they have and then have cones down the middle of the street every afternoon while their kids play. They even once stopped me to tell me to watch out, like I couldn't seen the dozen kids riding bikes and throwing balls around the street Image It's a popular cut through street and there are parks (yes multiple) like 1/4 mile away, and sidewalks. It really does get annoying!!! The streets here are narrow enough.
My boyfriend and I live in an allotment and we have a super long driveway and we let the neighbor kids (2 of them that are around Lilia and the kids age) play in our driveway because they're always supervised and playing on their bikes or motorized cars...better than in the street. But my boyfriend would prob run over her little kid flag things he hates those things. He calls them a good sign to point to your actual backyard.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Chris looks like be could be the father of all of Jess' kids.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

funkycat123 wrote:Chris looks like be could be the father of all of Jess' kids.
Of course he does, or she probably wouldn't keep him around lol. Gotta keep up that 'one big happy family' image, when out in public ;)

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Lmao @ Jess standing in the middle of a damn mall talking to a camera about circumcision
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Chris and Jess look like the cream cheese stuffed little Cinnabon balls they sell at Taco Bell.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"DECISIONS I've made in the PAST." Recap

Musical drone footage of Modesto, followed by Jess packing the kids' school lunches. Kaden and Jess say "what's up FAMMMMM" and Lilia is still wiggling that one tooth because she can't LET IT GOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOO. She drops off Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden at school and tells Addie (once they're back home) that Daddy is home. Jess catches sight of a LEGO helmet in Addie's mouth/fingers and advises to not have LEGOS around if you have a baby. (Side note - did I get lucky that my son never put non-food things in his mouth?) Chris and Addie play-growl at each other and Addie's attempts of copying are pretty adorable.
Jess is now in the bedroom. She tells people they may be confused because she mentioned they probably weren't vlogging that weekend - turns out they didn't at all because they were just having so much fun. She recaps the weekend - Chris picked up T&C on "Saturday" (she said Saturday but it was Friday) and then on "Sunday" (Saturday) they went to Chris's mom's house to visit "Great Oma and Great Opa." The kids played in a hot tub, because...kids? Then on Sunday, T&C left and the rest of the day was "just depressing AF because we hate when they leave." There's footage of the boys tossing around water balloons. It's now Monday in the vlogs (Wednesday real time when this video was posted) and she wanted to get T&C more in the vlogs since they were around, but Chris's grandparents are only around until the end of September and there isn't much left in the month already, and they aren't much on social media, so she respected them and spent their time around them.
Jess picked out an "adorable" (it's OK) outfit for Addie and the shirt is supposed to be like a crop top, but Chris jokes you can't have a muffin top with a crop top. The next "scene" has Addie in a decently cute PEEEEEENK stroller with the outfit and a red bow and red shoes. Someone at Lilia's school gave Jess the stroller for Addie since she was carrying Addie around and although she doesn't like taking people's stuff, the person insisted and that was a few months ago at some picnic thing.
They're in the mall with Janell and they come across the Icing store, where you can apparently get your ears pierced (I don't have one of these so IDK haha). Jess asks Addie if she wants to get her ears pierced and Chris asks when they can do that, and Janell says "when they're 5 and can make their own decisions" (good job Janell). Jess reminisces to when she got Lilia's ears pierced when she was 2 months old (and shows a picture, hi baby Gabe!) and she did it because she thought that was just the thing to do. Now, "5 kids later, I'm 25 now, not 18" she has different views and doesn't want to get Addie's ears pierced. She didn't know it was controversial until she had Lilia's ears pierced already. Since then she has "grown as a person and as a parent" and "doesn't care if people pierce their baby's ears" and the thing that changed her perspective on baby ear piercing was that her neighbor got her baby's ears pierced (Danielle?) and they messed it up and had to do it like 5 times on this little 2-3 month old, so now she will let Addie decide if and when she wants her ears pierced. "Ear piercing is like one of those things like circumcision and no one talks about it because no one wants to make anyone mad." She decides to not share (on this video) her opinion on circumcision by saying "I'm not getting into it." She makes it clear that she doesn't care what someone does with their kids, but will make decisions for her kids. She doesn't think you're a bad parent if you disagree with her parenting choices. And with that, end of rant!
Jess states the obvious (that they're at the mall) so that she and Janell can pick up a few things, and then they have to pick up the kids from school because it's a "minimum" day all week for parent-teacher conferences. Jess eyes some see-through knee high looking boots/heels (I hate fashion lololol) and asks if Chris thinks she can wear them, and he responds "that's all you can wear." #RedHeadFetishYall They go to Payless because ADS Y'ALL (except this apparently isn't sponsored?) and some guy gets shoes way up high for them.
Back home, Landen and Kaden are each wearing a stack of hats. Landen has five hats and Kaden has four, to which Landen responds "hah hah" and Jess mentions that Kaden and Landen fight constantly. My mind instantly flashed back to Kaden meeting baby Landen and the nuh-nuhs #YoureWelcome Kyson and Landen are apparently best friends though. Kaden offers Jess a hat and Jess is off to take the girls to dance.
Jess drops Lilia and Alyna off at dance and got a phone call that her camera is ready at Best Buy, so she stops in to pick it up. She said she was going to take the new camera and return it, but she decided to keep it as a backup because she has really bad luck with electronics.
Landen climbs all over Jess and Jess asks if he missed her (he hilariously says no). Chris says Jess has requested tacos for dinner, so he is at the store picking up supplies. There are quick shots of the car, shopping, checking out, and going home. They both look happy about tacos and Jess says it's been a while since "we" made tacos, to which Chris replies "you keep saying this 'we' thing like your daughter" (Blended family hmmmm). It's "Taco Monday" and Gabe and Amber are over to the house. Lilia says she doesn't like tacos, to which Gabe gives her a look.
Addie and Kyson are playing in the floor and rolling around while Jess talks about how people thought Kyson was the stockier and tougher one, but he's strong and a total sweetheart. Kyson talks to Jess while Addie walks around and Sadie is somehow in the middle of it all. Kyson tries to get Addie to dab. Chris, Kyson, Jess, and Addie lay in the floor and end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”