Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

webby wrote:oh how cute, Hallow says words wrong j like Britney

still bothers me that she never puts the baby in outfits unless it's for a photoshoot. always sleepers. 87 degrees out? sleeper.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Didn't you see her morning was so so so so stressful and hectic? It would take far too much effort to change her clothes at the same time as that diaper that "weighs as much as her". (If she was up every hour because she's teething, wouldn't you change her diaper if you know she pees?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I like how she was careful to show only Harlow sleeping... because, you know, filming her husband.... in the same bed..... would be a violation of privacy.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

lizpuff2006 wrote: That makes me so sad. I look at what I went thru with my daughter and ask myself if I could have done that at 15..No way. That may be just me but fact of the matter is none of these "young' youtube moms are real. Neither is Teen Mom.

Having the father remain with you, getting a full nights rest, having money to go to Target daily, etc those things don't happen for the vast majority of teen moms. These girls are not seeing it.

Brit is showing us her reality. And fact of the matter is she is lucky. She lives a comfortable life with the father of her kids. Even Jesssss with her huge mess of a life somehow gets girls that want to be her. I don't understand it. It just saddens me. You have your whole life to be a parent. You are only a kid for a short time!
You know I remember when 16 and Pregnant came out in 2009 and everyone was freaking out because they thought it glamourized teen pregnancy and made girls think being a teen mom was really fun and easy and they'd get a reality show. To be honest, any girl that watched 16 and Pregnant or better yet Teen Mom where girls were living in their cars and getting tattoos of their baby's faces and thought 'hell yes!' was hardly going to go to Harvard. They were dumb as fuck, is what I'm saying. It was not a glamorous show.

But now seeing these yt girls I get it and I think in this case that fear is actually justified. I think it's irresponsible to tell young girls 'its ok to bring a baby into the world with no job, degree, house of your own. career plan, or talents! everything will work out and if the dad doesn't stay with you, you'll just find a new guy to live in your big house with.' I mean yeah of course it's on the viewer to think critically and know it's not real but if you're young and afraid to start your adult life or you think having a baby will fix your problems...I can see how these girls make it seem like a viable option. I just wish one of them would be honest and say 'Being a young mom is HARD, it's isolating and it means that you spend a really special time in your life being someone's mom, and you can never get that time back.' Because that's what it's like, I watched my sister struggle for years before she established herself. Yeah of course it's amazing to be a mom and you love your kid, so do all moms. But I think yt moms encourage a lot of girls to walk into young motherhood blind.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

luci417 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote: That makes me so sad. I look at what I went thru with my daughter and ask myself if I could have done that at 15..No way. That may be just me but fact of the matter is none of these "young' youtube moms are real. Neither is Teen Mom.

Having the father remain with you, getting a full nights rest, having money to go to Target daily, etc those things don't happen for the vast majority of teen moms. These girls are not seeing it.

Brit is showing us her reality. And fact of the matter is she is lucky. She lives a comfortable life with the father of her kids. Even Jesssss with her huge mess of a life somehow gets girls that want to be her. I don't understand it. It just saddens me. You have your whole life to be a parent. You are only a kid for a short time!
You know I remember when 16 and Pregnant came out in 2009 and everyone was freaking out because they thought it glamourized teen pregnancy and made girls think being a teen mom was really fun and easy and they'd get a reality show. To be honest, any girl that watched 16 and Pregnant or better yet Teen Mom where girls were living in their cars and getting tattoos of their baby's faces and thought 'hell yes!' was hardly going to go to Harvard. They were dumb as fuck, is what I'm saying. It was not a glamorous show.

But now seeing these yt girls I get it and I think in this case that fear is actually justified. I think it's irresponsible to tell young girls 'its ok to bring a baby into the world with no job, degree, house of your own. career plan, or talents! everything will work out and if the dad doesn't stay with you, you'll just find a new guy to live in your big house with.' I mean yeah of course it's on the viewer to think critically and know it's not real but if you're young and afraid to start your adult life or you think having a baby will fix your problems...I can see how these girls make it seem like a viable option. I just wish one of them would be honest and say 'Being a young mom is HARD, it's isolating and it means that you spend a really special time in your life being someone's mom, and you can never get that time back.' Because that's what it's like, I watched my sister struggle for years before she established herself. Yeah of course it's amazing to be a mom and you love your kid, so do all moms. But I think yt moms encourage a lot of girls to walk into young motherhood blind.
Karlee Holden keeps it real lol. She shows all of the shit that comes with being a teen Mom

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Holy shit. Tried to watch the video. Harlow’s “yawning” voice over made me lose it. So funny!

Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

smom12 wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:
All the while teenage girls are losing their shit in the comments about wanting a baby.

Who was the one who said Britney saying her life was so stressful would deter kids from wanting to have a baby?

How is that working out for you? Hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.

Sorry I don't really understand? Are you saying I said that? Might be a bit of pregnancy brain but I just don't understand if you're directing this at me or not

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kaaattt93 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:
All the while teenage girls are losing their shit in the comments about wanting a baby.

Who was the one who said Britney saying her life was so stressful would deter kids from wanting to have a baby?

How is that working out for you? Hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.

Sorry I don't really understand? Are you saying I said that? Might be a bit of pregnancy brain but I just don't understand if you're directing this at me or not

No lol not at you.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

This is great advice...not. I wonder if the author of this book has ever had a real job and Bills. Pretty sure the majority of our country cannot just quit their jobs to go buy shoes or to take a vacation. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8cd7d6.png[/img]

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

This book is only going to encourage the spoiled little brat in britany. Now she has an excuse to buy what ever she wants bc it makes her happy (the book told her so) Honestly i think it sounds like a child wrote this page.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

That page is is my sister whom has 1000% worked hard and saved to have the luxury of leaving her job and up and leaving the country to travel around Europe. My sister worked her butt off and saved her money to be able to do so though. (She also doesn’t have kids or pets or anything). Britney on the other hand will turn that into feeling like she’s entitled to take Karlo on trips alone, and buy up all the cheap decor at target.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

What book is that>
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

MommaOfThree wrote:This is great advice...not. I wonder if the author of this book has ever had a real job and Bills. Pretty sure the majority of our country cannot just quit their jobs to go buy shoes or to take a vacation.

I have not read enough of the page to say if I agree with what the author is saying or not. But I think you misunderstood the part of the page you highlighted. The author is encouraging the reader to broaden her mind and think of all the different ways to increase the joy in her life, anything from quitting a hated job, to simply buying a cute pair of shoes, to even going on a big vacation.
She says "...anything from quitting a hateful job...to buying a pair of shoes...to going on vacation..."
She does not say "...anything from quitting a hateful job...to BUY a pair of shoes...to GO on vacation..."
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

So this is her m/w/f content... uploading barely still Friday. It’s 11pm her time and she just uploaded. Everything from today... she’s so weird. Why not film the previous day or days then edit that and upload earlier. To get more views and exposure... that just shows she was like “omg I was so so busy this week and I need a video for Friday”

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ok what I learned today is that she doesn't know the difference between fictional and nonfictional books. She said it's hard to do her random-page-reading for nonfiction "because it's like a story..a made up story". Did she miss that week in 4th grade when you learn it, or is she just that dumb?

Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

Is Harlow her favorite child?
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

Betchplz wrote:Is Harlow her favorite child?
Seems like it. I don't think I've ever seen her be that affectionate towards anything besides Creamer with a dash a coffee.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That was weird AF. Picturing Britney sitting there talking and pretending to be Harlow and then going back and editing her voice....da fuck

She should go and edit Kermit's voice, I mean Ean.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

She's the only one out of the three that can't vocalize that she doesn't want to be filmed, so...

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sure as fuck seems like it.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

On Snapchat when she was uploading the vlog, it was called Baking with Babies and now she changed it to Baking with Carlo -.-

Return to “Britneyandbaby”