E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dw30 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I only saw 2 shitty comments. I wonder how those who she told they were expecting on Mothers Day felt?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7cc329.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 965c9b.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 73f586.jpg[/img]

However said this... YESSsss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so glad someone did. I sure wanted to!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It was on yesterday's vlog, right? I can't find it. All I see are "Ellie, you're so beautiful!"
And this gem:
That extreme close-up of Calvin at the beginning was not a good idea.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d5c163.jpg[/img]

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:It was on yesterday's vlog, right? I can't find it. All I see are "Ellie, you're so beautiful!"
And this gem:
That extreme close-up of Calvin at the beginning was not a good idea.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d5c163.jpg[/img]

It's still there as the top comment. Maybe your comments are sorted by latest?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

dw30 wrote:
dw30 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I only saw 2 shitty comments. I wonder how those who she told they were expecting on Mothers Day felt?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7cc329.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 965c9b.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 73f586.jpg[/img]

However said this... YESSsss!!!

Smh **whoever not however!

Jared has aged.. He looks like hes pushing 50

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Did they buy a Tessa? I don't watch these fools anymore.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

workfromhomemom wrote:Did they buy a Tessa? I don't watch these fools anymore.
No. Just drove a friend's.

Jared being nervous for this vlog to come out after ALL the questionable things he's posted before (and never had a problem with) makes me nervous.

Or he's just being his usual dramatic self and it's nothing.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:Did they buy a Tessa? I don't watch these fools anymore.
No. Just drove a friend's.

Jared being nervous for this vlog to come out after ALL the questionable things he's posted before (and never had a problem with) makes me nervous.

Or he's just being his usual dramatic self and it's nothing.

I feel like his desperation is showing. I'm sure it will be nothing, it's just a way to get people to watch the vlog so Ellie can have her new Ford Expedition
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Somebody on Twitter speculated that they weren't going to upload daily anymore, that they were going to go on the same schedule as Bonnie and Ruby. I bet that's what it is, which would explain Ellie's tweet about for the first time taking a break.

ETA: and that would explain why it makes Jared, a guy who uploaded himself rubbing his face on a baby's bare butt, is nervous about THIS and saw nothing wrong with THAT.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:Somebody on Twitter speculated that they weren't going to upload daily anymore, that they were going to go on the same schedule as Bonnie and Ruby. I bet that's what it is, which would explain Ellie's tweet about for the first time taking a break.

ETA: and that would explain why it makes Jared, a guy who uploaded himself rubbing his face on a baby's bare butt, is nervous about THIS and saw nothing wrong with THAT.
They do way too many vacays with DB for that to be beneficial for them.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

They are going on a cruise and taking a break from uploading daily

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Good for them! They've needed to take a break for a long time. Even though they don't work "normal" jobs, I can't imagine working for that many days without any kind of break. I think this will be good for everyone. This board will sure be quiet though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

No shit, my eyes got a little teary.
I'm glad they're taking a break and hope that the kids will have lots of fun on the cruise.

Interestingly though, Ellie just mentioned "A miscarriage" like ONE in the last months... or did I get it wrong?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yeah. Don't fall for the clickbait. They aren't taking a break because of the miscarriage, but because they didn't get their other clips filmed that they were going to release during the cruise.

Ellie saying she wouldn't have planned a trip only a week after a miscarriage and wanted to cancel made my eyes roll. Must be nice to have such a flexible life you can just cancel vacations like that. Then again, she also made it sounds like the cruise wasn't going to allow her the time she needs to relax, so she's just out of touch with reality altogether.

I feel bad for the boys because they travel so much now I feel like they aren't getting a lot of stability and predictability. Makes the whole SAHP "family vlogger" thing look a lot less appealing.

Wonder if B&J are going with them and taking the kids and this is why they said they needed the delay?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i watched the entire vlog today, and i enjoyed it. jackson and calvin looked absolutely adorable in their costumes.

i hope this break is what they need to realise what is important in their lives.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I do have to say she looked really pretty today! I liked her outfit. Short hair really does look good on her.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

See ya! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Just dont show up at our WDW resort hotel or let me see u out & about WDW around ur arrival & departure dates, that is my neighborhood & we have just the right amount of Disney Villans & don't need a Cruella Ellie to add to our mix!
You stay out on the high seas & maybe a lovely tropical storm or hurricane will give you the worst sea sickness of you life! I can just see Ellie in bed, seasick, & unable to be with her 3 boys while she orders room service & binge watches the Bachelor while blowing her nose on her sheets in her cabin.
While cal & Jax have the time of their lives in the kids club & Jared finally has a chance to find a man who he can have an honest & fulfilling life long relationship with. This could be his Love Boat gals!
It is so ugly to me how it is so very obvious (& not "FUN") that they clearly faked the MD loss by what they have shared during her true miscarriage - babies: biological, adopted, through surrogate, foster, & whatever other means to bring babies to families, are honest miracles & blessings - true, it is a heck of a lot of work & selfless giving of yourself 24/7 - that I think I am done w/ these liars.
I unsubscribed after butt gate, but the way in which they have faked a life & loss, I can't give my free mommy moments to these 2. I will continue to hope they get Calvin the early intervention he needs & for them to shower Jackson w/ buckets of love & work with Jax to fill up that sponge of a brain.....Ellie wants another baby so desperately, but pretty much is done with her babies after they reach 1 - 2 years old. Where are paintings & drawings on the refrigerator? Where are crayons & pencils? Are her beloved childhood stencils as far as her teaching abilities reach? Good Heavenly Father - maybe He can help these two!
I'll see u ladies over on the Dumps boards - I'm throwing a vodka party at 5pm to celebrate my permanent vaca from E&J
See ya then! el

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Emmalinelola1 wrote: I will continue to hope they get Calvin the early intervention he needs & for them to shower Jackson w/ buckets of love & work with Jax to fill up that sponge of a brain.....Ellie wants another babrky so desperately, but pretty much is done with her babies after they reach 1 - 2 years old. Where are paintings & drawings on the refrigerator? Where are crayons & pencils? Are her beloved childhood stencils as far as her teaching abilities reach? Good Heavenly Father - maybe He can help these two!
I'll see u ladies over on the Dumps boards - I'm throwing a vodka party at 5pm to celebrate my permanent vaca from E&J
See ya then! ImageImageImageel

Well, to be fair, Ellie had NO IDEA that her refrigerator wouldn't be magnetic :D :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Are any other moms jealous that Ellie even has time to have morning and evening baths? She posted a pic on IG that she had one last night again. No wonder she thought the monthly order of Lush bombs wasn't enough!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Are any other moms jealous that Ellie even has time to have morning and evening baths? She posted a pic on IG that she had one last night again. No wonder she thought the monthly order of Lush bombs wasn't enough!
What's a bath? I sometimes grab one at 9:30/10:00 PM when my toddler is finally sleeping. (seriously their kids are in bed so early they have lifetimes of free time) but I normally have some housework to catch up on before I go to bed.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Are any other moms jealous that Ellie even has time to have morning and evening baths? She posted a pic on IG that she had one last night again. No wonder she thought the monthly order of Lush bombs wasn't enough!
What's a bath? I sometimes grab one at 9:30/10:00 PM when my toddler is finally sleeping (seriously their kids are in bed so early they have lifetimes of free time) but I normally have some housework to catch up on before I go to bed.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”