Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: These Boobs Are Made For Flashing (Part 101)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I cant believe Jess showed half naked Addie in a towel and topless Lilia in a bath... jeez... she's not very aware of the wider world is she????
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I'm out doing my fall clothes shopping so if someone can take the last vlog recap for me that would be highly appreciated Image

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
I got you girl!
I TALKED TO THE TEACHERS recap
Vlog opens with Addie crawling outside and saying something that kind of sounds like hello.
Jess and Chris are going to lunch and then going to school for parent teacher conferences. It's another minimum day (I think it's so weird that they call them that, I always called them half days).
They go to that Mongolian bbq place.
Addie is eating noodles off the table and I cringed.
Jess is at school and Kyson is sad because she didn't bring the scooters. She explains to them that she's talking to their teachers. Kyson still seems sad and is confused but Kaden seems excited about it.
Lilia still hasn't lost her tooth. Tooth shot at around 1.30.
Kyson's parent teacher conference is first.
All positive comments about Kyson. He's doing good at letters, numbers, and colors. He's a good listener and is a little shy.The teacher talks about how if she doesn't know something it's helpful for the kids so they don't feel intimidated. He also has good behavior. The teacher seems to really like Kyson.
Kaden is next. Kaden also knows his numbers and colors. I don't think she mentioned letters. He has good handwriting and is good at writing his name. Kaden also has good behavior. He likes to learn. Jess asks about his speech. The teacher said she's not worried about his speech but if she notices anything she would let Jess know.
Jess's camera supposedly died before Lilia's conference and she thought it would be awkward to change the battery. She says that Lilia is struggling in math and that for the most part, Lilia's was similar to the twins'.
She talks about how the twins' are hyper at home but have really good behavior at school.
Chris picked up Landen.
Chris shortened the bar stools that they used at the old house so they can use it at the kitchen/dining room table (I'm not sure which it is).
Jess is helping the twins with the alphabet and Addie is screaming because she's tired.
Kaden apparently has opinions about the cabinets. He wants the kitchen to be red. I thought it was kind of an adorable moment.
The bar stools are finished.
Jess talks about wanted to get Sadie a cat tree.
All four kids are playing in the bath at once. The kids have this colored bath stuff that they like to play with.
Chris is putting the kids to bed.
Jess is freaking out about the kids getting older. She's starting to plan for Addie's birthday and freaks out about Landen turning four.
Jess ends the vlog.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

blackroses wrote:Found something for her
Omfg someone please send this to her PO BOX. Looooool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

twomommies wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I was thinking maybe at Lilias conference she was told she has behavior problems. Everytime I watch a video of hers (it isn’t often) Lilia is talking back, or fighting with mean girls in class. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s a little snot in class.

It wouldn't surprise me if she's a little drama queen with no respect for authority because her Mother wants to be her best friend

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I can see her being fine for the most part academically but struggling socially or in a class environment. If Jess was telling the truth she'd have been more specific than 'similar to the twins', you know she loves to hear praise for Lilia. On a more positive note it seems like the twins are doing great and adjusting super well which is nice to hear. It's weird how the kid who has always had the majority of Jess's attention is the one who is growing up to be obnoxious and problematic whereas the two she barely spends any quality time with are benefitting from her negligent parenting.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I can see Lilia being defiant to teachers and eventually Jess.
“Lilia it’s time to clean up your desk.”
“No! I don’t clean at home I don’t have to clean here. You’re not my mother!”

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess seems like the type who'd blame the teacher for her kid's behavior not her kid or herself.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:I can see Lilia being defiant to teachers and eventually Jess.
“Lilia it’s time to clean up your desk.”
“No! I don’t clean at home I don’t have to clean here. You’re not my mother!”

"You're not my mimi!" is probably more like it. When has Jess ever told those kids to clean up anything?
Rihanna
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I don't know about Kaden but I definitely see Kyson being the kind of kid who is so surprised and delighted that the teacher gives him attention and consider him as his true self (not as his dad's sperm) that he does everything he can to make the teacher happy and proud of him.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

jcait00 wrote:We get it, Jess! You've shown us how good you are at spreading your legs during your three different baby daddies, .
Bambi_ wrote: I also couldn't help but notice in the snap where she's crawling around how bad her boobs look, she needs to stop flaunting them.
Okay guys I've been wanting to mention this for a while, but; why the sex-shaming and body-shaming? "Her boobs look bad, she shouldn't flaunt them" is literally no different than Chris' "Girls with muffin tops shouldn't wear crop tops" in my book. And regarding the spreading of legs: I don't think Jessica has "spread her legs" more the past 6 years than a person in a committed relationship would have in that time, which makes it seem the insulting part of it is that Jessica's had multiple partners? Which is not something to insult someone for. Introducing different guys to their kids in a short time, sure, that's dumb, but the sex itself shouldn't be shamed imo.

There's so much stuff to complain about her for but I think insulting her for her weight and her having had multiple sexual partners is unnecessary and low.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

She NEEDS a sports bra just like any woman when exercising.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

We mention her spreading her legs because she is irresponsible as fuck. Want to hop on dicks in town, fine. Don’t do it and plan to get pregnant each time and then complain how things are chaotic and you bring innocent lives into a fucked up mess of a life.

Just because we criticize someone who puts their life on the Internet doesn’t mean we are “shaming” anyone who is in her situation. We are judging HER, not shaming you or anyone else.

People are so fucking sensitive now and it’s annoying. It’s a gossip site, not a support site.

Uuh you seem a little sensitive yourself there! :D
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

luci417 wrote:
smom12 wrote:I knew it was only a matter of time before “slut shaming” or “fat shaming” was brought up. Some people need a thicker skin.

Uuh you seem a little sensitive yourself there! :D
No not at all. It’s just annoying when someone brings the term “shaming” around these boards because them it gets quiet as crickets because everyone is afraid to offend someone. I deal with that in the news I don’t need to see it here.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Next it will be:
They kids should bring in their shit-OMG you’re outdoor shaming.
Jess needs to clean up- OMG YOUR DIRT SHAMING
Jess looks drunk- OMG STOP DRINK SHAMING.

I mean I know these are exaggerated lol but that’s where it’s headedz

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

In other news. From Snapchat looks like Lilia finally lost that tooth. No more having to listen to Jess whine that it hasn't fallen out yet.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Lyanna wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:In a recent video Jess said the viewers knew her views on circumcision. Do y'all because I don't?

she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
Wtf that is gross!!! And it's obviously Drake who was uncut because most men who are cut would want their sons to be too and most men who aren't don't.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

shilohjulia wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:In a recent video Jess said the viewers knew her views on circumcision. Do y'all because I don't?

she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
Wtf that is gross!!! And it's obviously Drake who was uncut because most men who are cut would want their sons to be too and most men who aren't don't.

Man flashback that video is where I knew Jess wasn’t all there, it was insane who goes to that length and that much detail about their children like that, it was so unnecessary, but Jess had to preach on about how she is right and knows everything about raising children. It was a ridiculous video that had so much controversy

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

shilohjulia wrote:
Lyanna wrote: she takes pride in the fact that her boys are intact as she says. Peopme were asking if the boys were circumsised when they were babies and she made a disgusting video talking about how she doesn't want them circumsised because she had sex with two guys (gabe and drake) and one of them was circumsised, the other one wasn't (I don't know which one) and that it felt different during sex and that she certainly prefers the feeling of the uncircumsised penis. So classy, as always.
actually she said Gabe wasn't circumcised

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Who hides their camera on the floor to record their children's parent teacher conferences in the first place? That was so weird to me.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

That's another thing. Why do you get so aggressively upset when someone disagrees with you? Any time anyone on this thread says that they personally don't agree with or feel uncomfortable with a comment someone has made (like how people are divided on whether or not it's okay to call a child ugly), they get jumped with "WOW YOU'RE KISSING HER ASS YOU'RE SO SENSITIVE THIS IS A ---GOSSIP SITE----". I did not express support for Jessica herself, I just said I personally felt people are making insults based on unfair grounds. Just because it's a gossip site doesn't mean everyone has to agree with how much and why and about which topics regarding her you complain about.

And don't give me that "we were talking about that she needs a sports bra". People say shit like "she doesn't have the boobs to be flaunting them!" and "Jessica needs to realise she can no longer pull of teenage clothes!" all the time. I'm not criticizing that because I feel "offended" you said something about Jessica, but because that kind of attitude further encourages that people's bodies determine the clothes they are allowed to wear.
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

doggo wrote:Who hides their camera on the floor to record their children's parent teacher conferences in the first place? That was so weird to me.
Honestly, it was the weirdest thing!

Return to “JesssFam”