Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I'm not all caught up yet bc I haven't been watching B lately bc she's so annoying and stupid but I will say this.....

She really needs to learn how to do little girl hair for poor Aria. That slick low ponytail look she and Aria wear is NOT attractive and 100% reminds me of the wheelchair guy off scary movie.

I can't find a good side view pic of his ponytail but it looks just like B's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

looks like the male version of Brittany ^^^
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I'm not all caught up yet bc I haven't been watching B lately bc she's so annoying and stupid but I will say this.....

She really needs to learn how to do little girl hair for poor Aria. That slick low ponytail look she and Aria wear is NOT attractive and 100% reminds me of the wheelchair guy off scary movie.

OMG STOP WITH THAT PICTURE ImageImage

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I'm not all caught up yet bc I haven't been watching B lately bc she's so annoying and stupid but I will say this.....

I'm screaming right now lol I said the same thing awhile back but I couldn't attach a picture!! That's her long lost brother lol

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So she was on birth control when she got pregnant with aria? What a load of bs. I remember her saying she had a few "pregnancy scares" before she got pregnant with aria. It was planned.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

What the hell was that video? She talked for over 15 minutes and didn't say anything. Just generic "relationships are hard, we work at it, we love each other, it's so so so stressful sometimes."

And I laughed when she said she was so stressed taking Nolan to appointments a few times. My son has special needs, and I spend 3 hours a week every week at therapy appointments for him. 3 hours every week going on 3 years now, and I don't think it's stressful at all because he's my child, and I'm doing whatever I can so he can develop and learn some of the things that don't come easily for him in life. I'm thankful we have the means and resources to provide these services to my son. Grow up Britney. I don't know how she'll cope once Nolan's health starts to deteriorate.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cdca38.png[/img]

Crazy to me that Harlow is like 8 months old or something and she can barely handle a grocery trip.

Who's pushing that cart? A worker? Lol

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I just saw that, I want to know who in the heck is pushing the cart!
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

It looks like a publix worker, they wear green shirts like that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff
Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I'm surprised they were willing to push the cart with kids in it.

Why doesn't she shop when the big kids are at school then she'd only have 1 kid.
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I agree. At publix they will take your cart to your car if you want. So I think she had a Publix worker push the cart to her car and help her unload her stuff
Sounds just like her lazy ass to make a public worker push her buggy full of her own groceries and kids to the car.
Even when they offer, I always carry my own shit to the car, even when I have all 4 of my children with me!!
She's so fucking lazy.

Eh, I've worked at grocery stores before and we were supposed to ask/insist on helping any one who looked like they might need it (elderly, disabled, pregnant women, people with small children). I actually enjoyed taking people's carts to their car because I got to get out of the store and spend time outside/away from busy work haha. I really don't think it's *that* big of a deal she got someone to help her with her cart

But I do think it's kind of weird to celebrate her "success" when she's been a mom of 3 for almost an entire year. She's acting like this is her first time out with all of them (but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was honestly)
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

kindasorta wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
She's so fucking lazy.

Eh, I've worked at grocery stores before and we were supposed to ask/insist on helping any one who looked like they might need it (elderly, disabled, pregnant women, people with small children). I actually enjoyed taking people's carts to their car because I got to get out of the store and spend time outside/away from busy work haha. I really don't think it's *that* big of a deal she got someone to help her with her cart

But I do think it's kind of weird to celebrate her "success" when she's been a mom of 3 for almost an entire year. She's acting like this is her first time out with all of them (but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was honestly)
People who need it.....absolutely. I think it's wonderful for the workers to assist the elderly or handicapped, etc. but there isn't one damn reason Britney can't roll her own groceries and kids out to her car. Not one. She is young and fully capable. She's just fucking lazy and by doing that she is taking that worker away from assisting someone who truly does need the help.

She's probably one of those bitches who never puts her cart back in the corral too. Because all she thinks of is herself.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol

I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

js2013 wrote:
calimama20 wrote:I was wondering that about the picture too. Wonder did she ask or did they offer? I’d feel weird asking a worker to push my kids out to the car lol

I've never once had a grocery store worker asked if they could push my cart to the car and I've only had them ask once or twice if they could help load my groceries. I don't think I would let a stranger push a cart if my children were inside...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I would've taken my daughter out too. Anyways the help is great when you really need it, but she gloats about how she does it all on her own
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I work at Publix and we get 40 year old men and women with 1 or 2 bags of groceries demand us to take them out. It’s ridiculous. I have no issue taking out a mother of one, let alone 3 children. It’s part of our “Publix way”

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Lol she can't push her own cart? Unloading groceries is the easy part, put the kids in their seats and load away. I have 3 kiddos and never needed help at the store lol

AMV88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AMV88 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
She's so fucking lazy.

Noticed you said buggy! Are you from Louisiana to? Haha only people I've ever heard say buggy are people from around here

Return to “Britneyandbaby”