OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Madeline_05 wrote:I personally believe that OKbaby is doing pretty damn good for only being 20 yrs. old. They are financially stable for their children. They recently purchased a house and I am very happy that they feed their children well. I find it hilarious that people on this site are saying how horrible parents they are but honestly they are actually AMAZING. People say that they made a stupid decision to move away from LA. But honestly they knew that they could take beter care of Levi by moving to Montana. Oscar got a steady and well paying job to help support his family.

If u don't agree with me than say it. I have my opinions and you have yours
Ya realize that this site to to talk about different opinions AND to debate against other ones? I think they are as good as 20 year olds can be as parents. I personally think that everyone should get an education one way or another (college, internships, spending hours at the library, etc.) before becoming parents. My opinion. Taking better control of your sexual life at a young age is something that shows maturity. My opinion. They got SUPER lucky with YouTube. Not everyone has it like them. Some people struggle month to month, week to week, day to day, and yet they feed their kids balanced meals, work their asses off in mediocre jobs, and do bountiful amounts of extra curricular activities when opportunities present themselves. So.. yeah, they BETTER be good parents. They have an exuberant pay check, a nice ass house, and easy peasy kids. Everything you stated in your opinion is everything parents should be doing. They don't deserve a fucking cookie for taking care of their kids.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

When I first got into watching youtube I actually kinda liked these guys but after seeing their lack of car seat knowledge they make me sick. I have tried to correct them several times, at first nicely and then not so much but I get ignored. I don't understand how you can just not care about your child enough to take 2 seconds to adjust their car seat straps
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Madeline_05 wrote:I personally believe that OKbaby is doing pretty damn good for only being 20 yrs. old. They are financially stable for their children. They recently purchased a house and I am very happy that they feed their children well. I find it hilarious that people on this site are saying how horrible parents they are but honestly they are actually AMAZING. People say that they made a stupid decision to move away from LA. But honestly they knew that they could take beter care of Levi by moving to Montana. Oscar got a steady and well paying job to help support his family.

If u don't agree with me than say it. I have my opinions and you have yours
Oh honey...I sincerely hope you don't look up to them as something to achieve. Stay in school and work hard. These two completely lucked out in their situation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Just pointing out you guys are on an old thread. There's a newer one running now. You'll likely get more responses there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Can this thread be locked please?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

New Thread Please Use this one. Thanks =) http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13050

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

They look like white trash. Kyra always looks dirty and oscars skin looks horrible ... I can't wait for the day their views start to decrease (oh wait it already has begun) just wait they will purposely get pregnant for the views in another 6months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”