OkOscarSleepsAllDay

chatty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by chatty »

One thing that bothers me about youtubers (and OKbaby in particular) is their lack of scheduling for editing and uploading vlogs. WHY do all youtubers stay up until '4am' editing and then sleep all day? (Yes Oskie I'm looking at you). A daily routine would sort this all out in a heartbeat!!

Surely it makes more logical sense to film the vlog on day 1, import the footage that evening, spend your kid-free evening with your significant other, go to bed at a reasonable hour.
Then wake up on day 2 at a reasonable hour (let's say 8am), then your editing should surely be done by 10am, upload the vlog to YouTube, set it to go public at 6pm everyday, spend the rest of the day with your kids.

I mean if Oscar sleeps the morning away anyway then why not spend the morning productively editing and uploading so he can have free afternoons/evenings with his family while also maintaining the vlog schedule!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Oscar Seems to lack motivation and creativity. He used to take scenic drone shots and in the past edited their blogs creatively.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

It feels like lately all we ever see is them in the kitchen at home. Getting quite boring now.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Wow. I have not watched these guys in like 4 or so months. I turned on the latest blog, watched for about a minute and had to turn it off because I could not take Kyra! I don't know what it was. Unlike some others, she has never really annoyed me. But in the last video she seemed way more hyper? She was talking really fast, jumping from subject to subject and it was just so brainless and boring. She mentioned school (nothing interesting, just that she was looking at taking some classes and the she can take college classes without a HS diploma. Tthen she jumped to showing Oscar's salad and Levi's grilled cheese. Riveting stuff. I don't know, I kinda used to like them and would watch occasionally. But I just could not enjoy that last video. Kyra really seemed over the top.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Kyra's SC has more content than the vlog.
jleb12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jleb12 »

I wonder if Kyra's hyperness is because maybe she started a new medication for the things she's been struggling with mentally? I just started a new medication for depression about a month ago and for the first few weeks I had energy like no other. My doctor told me those effects go away after a few weeks which mine did. Just pure speculation though.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

jleb12 wrote:I wonder if Kyra's hyperness is because maybe she started a new medication for the things she's been struggling with mentally? I just started a new medication for depression about a month ago and for the first few weeks I had energy like no other. My doctor told me those effects go away after a few weeks which mine did. Just pure speculation though.

She has OCD so that might be it Image or she's just really happy because she finally figured out what is wrong and it working through it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

Omg in today’s vlog it was soooo cute watching Levi pop the bubble wrap and Alaya laughing each time
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

aspynferris wrote:Omg in today’s vlog it was soooo cute watching Levi pop the bubble wrap and Alaya laughing each time
I just realized your username is aspyn ferris. I am yodeling. That's hilarious

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

jleb12 wrote:I wonder if Kyra's hyperness is because maybe she started a new medication for the things she's been struggling with mentally? I just started a new medication for depression about a month ago and for the first few weeks I had energy like no other. My doctor told me those effects go away after a few weeks which mine did. Just pure speculation though.
I have been thinking the same thing. She is also taking MUCH more initiative than usual with vlogging herself and the kids and doing stuff. She stopped breastfeeding not too long ago, so it is very possible that she just recently started medicating for her depression or OCD (which is often treated with antidepressants). The hyperness is so clashing with 'ole Montana Kyra that she doesn't seem like the same person. Hopefully she keeps a good relationship with her therapist/psychiatrist and doesn't make any decisions about dosage/quitting on her own it that is the case.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

sasperillo wrote:Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
I was just about to comment this lmao

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Lagorda_12 wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Okay, so In KK's vlog Oscar is playing video games in the basement with Khoa (Oscar is in his basement, Khoa in his own house). I thought he got rid of his Xbox because he realized he was addicted. Am I missing something? I guess we know what he's doing all night now.
In either their vlogs during the visit or kkandbabyj's vlog Khoa said that he brought his xbox to Utah so it was his not Oscar's.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Lagorda_12 wrote:
In either their vlogs during the visit or kkandbabyj's vlog Khoa said that he brought his xbox to Utah so it was his not Oscar's.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Kyra must be on new antidepressants. She's acting differently in the vlogs now. Hard to watch
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

doveminibites wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:
Okay, but did he leave it there for Oscar and does that mean he bought another one for himself when he got back to Florida? Or did Oscar go out and buy himself a new one after sending his other one to Brandon? If they're playing together they both need to have a console..
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
doveminibites wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote: In either their vlogs during the visit or kkandbabyj's vlog Khoa said that he brought his xbox to Utah so it was his not Oscar's.
Okay, but did he leave it there for Oscar and does that mean he bought another one for himself when he got back to Florida? Or did Oscar go out and buy himself a new one after sending his other one to Brandon? If they're playing together they both need to have a console..
Maybe he put it away until he decided he was ready to pull it out

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

My guess is he bought another one, that would explain why he’s been staying up all night and sleeping all day. And why they’re 4 days behind on vlogs still/again.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles. Like it doesn't really make sense for Khoa to leave his xbox for Oscar and buy a new one for himself? Surely if he wanted another xbobc he could just buy it himself.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

doveminibites wrote:Most games have a setting that you can play in co-op mode on the same console... So really that just need two controllers not two consoles.
from across the country? lol. Oscar is in Utah playing with Khoa in Florida. i think he got his own console again after Khoa left.

Return to “OKBaby”