DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Unread post by twomommies »

spillingthetea wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Ollie needs his ass whooped. As a latina, whenever we did stuff like that we learned not to do it again. It was enough for our mom to give us a look and we behaved perfectly

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Hahaha, I swear someone here has said Ollie needs la chancla (?)

Yaasss. La chancla and cold showers lol when i was three i played boomerang with a dish full of food and it went e v e r y w h e r e. As soon as a i threw it my mom put my in the shower, clothes and all in the middle of winter. I sure learned to behave lol

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Just imagine how bad he'll be in school...even a private school will kick him out

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

Corbin and baby June move close and a few weeks later, Missy is randomly "car sick." Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I saw Ollie punch Corbin, and accidentally fall on Finn a little while climbing the flag pole. They REALLY need to teach him to say sorry! I know lots of kids his age need to be reminded, but with his mental state, they should have already taught him! I could see B&M buying a yaht, then whining that their budget is tight (like normal people) because they only have a few thousand dollars in their bank account lol.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Corbin and baby June move close and a few weeks later, Missy is randomly "car sick." Interesting...

Idk what you’re getting at but I hope you aren’t trying to say she’s pregnant with corbin’s baby
Lol, no!! Just that Corbin has her in a lovey-dovey, housewifey mood and she has MAJOR baby girl fever.

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I could already see her face if she's pregnant with another boy

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Rosiex3 wrote:I could already see her face if she's pregnant with another boy Image

yup. she'd haul ass right off that yacht bryan wants to hire.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

When Bryan talks about the weather, he just makes me twitch. A couple of days ago, it was a "random wind storm", when it was just the Santa Anas that blow every year. Today he was going on about how it was foggy in the morning. It's called a marine layer. "It''s just so crazy!" No, it's not. It's part of life in coastal California. "Early morning low clouds and fog". Every morning. If he ever listened to the weather report or watched the news, he would know.
Had to do the clickbait "is it carsickness or morning sickness?"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Rosiex3 wrote:I could already see her face if she's pregnant with another boy Image

lol I wonder if she would do another surprise gender reveal. The one for Finn is one of their best videos ever lmao.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I've only been watching the lumps ever since Finn was born, so I really haven't seen much. I get most of my info here. So, I watched the gender reveal for Finn, and Missy looks like she was trying so hard to look excited and happy, that it was just wierd. Failure to express her feelings again? I think not. Poor Finn has been a burden before he was even born! I remember when Ollie was still cute, and he was actually at the correct age to be drinking out of a sippy cup. It's off topic, but doesn't anyone find it wierd that Ollie is 4 years old and probably doesn't know how to drink out of a cup without a straw? He's never going to make it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Am I the only one that has never found Oliver cute?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that has never found Oliver cute?
I wouldn't say he's a particularly cute kid, but he's had some sweet moments and his personality can be cute at times. We might see this more if he weren't constantly encouraged to parrot dumb lines and attack family members with cars and toy weapons. Image

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:When Bryan talks about the weather, he just makes me twitch. A couple of days ago, it was a "random wind storm", when it was just the Santa Anas that blow every year. Today he was going on about how it was foggy in the morning. It's called a marine layer. "It''s just so crazy!" No, it's not. It's part of life in coastal California. "Early morning low clouds and fog". Every morning. If he ever listened to the weather report or watched the news, he would know.

Yep. I'm surprised (and don't completely believe) this is his first time seeing the morning fog. Maybe it's a little different down south, but on the central coast of CA it happens pretty much every day for about 2 months doing the summer. I think he thinks it's cute to act all oblivious and over the top about the weather but it really just makes him look dumb.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

100midas wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:When Bryan talks about the weather, he just makes me twitch. A couple of days ago, it was a "random wind storm", when it was just the Santa Anas that blow every year. Today he was going on about how it was foggy in the morning. It's called a marine layer. "It''s just so crazy!" No, it's not. It's part of life in coastal California. "Early morning low clouds and fog". Every morning. If he ever listened to the weather report or watched the news, he would know.

Yep. I'm surprised (and don't completely believe) this is his first time seeing the morning fog. Maybe it's a little different down south, but on the central coast of CA it happens pretty much every day for about 2 months doing the summer. I think he thinks it's cute to act all oblivious and over the top about the weather but it really just makes him look dumb.

I'm surprised he's not used to fog or marine layer. It is so common in southern California throughout LA, Orange, and San Diego counties. However, they do live inland so it probably doesn't get to them that often.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

100midas wrote:

Let's be honest, he probably sleeps through it most days. Lol

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Did you see those comments on the Facebook post for today's vlog though? Surprised they haven't been deleted yet

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b1eb1.jpeg[/img]

Basically most of them are like these. Very very few defending them.

TheChickenLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheChickenLady »

MandyJ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b1eb1.jpeg[/img]

Lol they are deleted now! I only see 8 comments, all of them being positive. Smh.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
TheChickenLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheChickenLady »

MrsBonsell09 wrote:
MandyJ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b1eb1.jpeg[/img]

Lol they are deleted now! I only see 8 comments, all of them being positive. Smh.

Oops. Nevermind. I looked at the daily bumps Facebook page. Not Bryans Facebook page. The comments are still on Bryans post.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I can't watch the vlog right now, so fill me in. Were they going somewhere weird in the car? Like, a bumpy or winding road? Higher elevation? I can't remember Missy ever getting car sick before...I don't understand why it would happen now? Not even hating lol just confused...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:I can't watch the vlog right now, so fill me in. Were they going somewhere weird in the car? Like, a bumpy or winding road? Higher elevation? I can't remember Missy ever getting car sick before...I don't understand why it would happen now? Not even hating lol just confused...
And if they were pregnant and trying to hide it, why vlog that? Could be they are just trying to invite speculation.

Return to “Daily Bumps”