Leila’s life (Brooklyn and Kamal)

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklynandkamal

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's gonna get REALLY full of herself now. She already thought she was A-list after Britney gave her a shoutout
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Momof2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momof2 »

She still shitty if not more now!
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

I don't understand how they have so little money. What does Kevin do for work? Does he not have an education? And what about Leila?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

she gets like 2k views!! Leila get a grip, get a job, and stop standing in your moms kitchen with 'slay' makeup on talking to strangers on YouTube! Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ocnsd4

Unread post by ocnsd4 »

This bitch is a fraud. She lives at her moms house and keeps popping out kids to collect benefits.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

People on the other gossip site ( something with bakery ? gossipbakery? idk) were saying that her mom wanted to sell the house and go live with her son so Leila basically had to kick Kevin out. She magically became a single mom with 3/4 kids overnight so her mom can't possibly let her down now

I think that's a pretty good hypothesis.
Hey Leila beware, as much as mothers love their daughters, sometimes they're so tired of beinf exploited by their lazy overgrown child kid that they really kick them out.
I have a feeling her mom didn't actually want to sell her house and go live with her son, she just was so desperate to get rid of leila and her brood.

Actually I know a woman like that. She was 65ish and living on welfare but always paid her rent on time. Her teen daughter got pregnant and kept living with her with her baby. But then she randomly met another useless teen and makes him move in with her poor mother and they have another kid together without paying anything at home.
The mother was so sick of her daughter's shit she deliberetely stoped paying rent and waited for her landlord to kick her out and she moved with her other daughter, waited until she was sure the 2 settled down in another part of the country then got her own apartment again. When she told me what she did I said it was pretty extreme, she told me are you kidding me with that kind of people you just have no choice but to do extreme things to get rid of them. Otherwise they will stay here forever, you give them your finger and they take your whole arm
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Pineapples wrote:Image she gets like 2k views!! Leila get a grip, get a job, and stop standing in your moms kitchen with 'slay' makeup on talking to strangers on YouTube! Sheesh.

Im eagerly waiting on your reply on the other forum for her!! What did you find with your fbi skills? I couldn't find much

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I just watched her video... she didn't really address much.

Idc if shes at target at 9pm with her kids on the weekend or whatever, but with a special needs kid it's different. They do better on routine. However, i do understand how she can say Kamal can be a handful lol id tired and frustrated too.

What she said about Chris was irrelevant too.. idc if chris wears black shirts all day and even to bed... my problem is how he is living off of jessica just like he did with his ex. He feels really comfortable buying himself those expensive ass toys too. Leila can you not see that? Theres a lot to say about chris.. and yeah, he does help take care of her kids but that doesnt make it all ok. Even with that theres a problem because he shows obvious favoritism to Landon and it probably hurts the twins. Jess better protect herself in case they get a divorce. He'd probably want spousal support from her too!

She said she took "thick" as a compliment, but also has videos about her anorexia and how she wants to be thin so bad... which is it??

She also made a comment about "organic breastfeeding moms" and that its ok jess feeds her kids hotdogs.. its obvious that breastmilk and organic food are healthier than prepackaged crap and hot dogs! I rather have a cup of anyones breastmilk than a single hotdog with animal anus pieces in it. Gross. I applaud those moms who buy organic and breastfeed. Eating healthy can be hard and they do it. Good job to them. Its not ok to constantly give your kids unhealthy food... what about their health? Id feel a responsibility to feed my kids the best i can to hopefully prevent diabetes, cancer, thyroid issues, behavioral issues (gut and brain are linked), obesity and etc.

She should have addressed real stuff, like why her kids are around her when she talks about all this grown people stuff?? I was always around when my mom talked about her business and it didnt do any good. I know brooklyn is smart and mature but no little girl needs to hear her mom say some of the things she says. Being a preteen is hard and no matter how smart and grown she may act, her mind isnt as developed and she wont fully understand things. Itll confuse her and skew her perception of things in a bad way (like her dad, & kamal)

And living with her mom is fine... idc!! The problem is that it doesnt seem like she contributes much because obviously youtube doesnt make her much. Why have more kids when you aren't financially stable??? She said she wanted to move but hasnt been able too. She had others buy soheilas baby things and etc. obviously its a problem to leila that she lives with her mom too if she wants to leave but cant

And yes, her kids were too wild at target. When you dont discipline your kids other people wont want to hang out with you. When youre invited to a party or something everyone is going to be gossiping to themselves "oh here she comes with her kids, can her kids stfu," or "i dont want to invite her because her kids are going to make my house messy or bother my children " and etc.. kids can have fun without being obnoxious and inappropriate. Target is not a playground. Id be annoying to hang out with a friend while her kids are constantly interrupting, joining the conversation, fighting or sitting around making it hard to discuss certain things.

She commented on people thinking shes having a midlife crisis because she has young friends (E). I do think its weird they hangout and its because of how leila acts with her, not because of E. Leila has hinted that shes bi before saying shed talk about her experiences with girls later and that girls dm her on Ig flirting. I think she likes E lol and E is too naive to see it. Like that hair conditioning thing was weird to me... what was the point of that?? It was so extra how she was laying on the counter and the camera was pointed towards Es boobs as it always is. Ive washed my friends hair before and it did not go like that lol the weird thing isnt that she likes girls, its that E is so young and likely unaware of it. If i was E id be like "this is your channel get your camera off of me and my boobs! You entertain them!"

Theres so much to say!!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nah she isn't gay or bi lol I think she's just having fun because she kicked Kevin out and now has a young 20 something friend. She had kids young so she probably wishes she could be E's age, child free, and do whatever she wants but she can't because she has to be a mother. She's so immature.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't watch many of her vlogs but when I watched the "he's a cheater" one and that was the first time I saw E, I was like wtf??? Leila looks like she could be her mom lol. Totally strange to me. She's definitely trying to relive her younger years with her and it's a damn shame. My ex bfs mom, who was 50, was the same way. She had a lot of friends in their 20s but then she would get so bitter and salty when they got married and started doing things with their husbands because she was never married herself. It was pathetic.

And I agree that she didn't really address anything in that video. I can say though that what she said was true. She has a right to moderate her channel as she pleases and shit like that. But I would've liked to hear a explanation for her still living with her damn mom and not having a job with 3 kids depending on her. It's not the fact that she "lives with family", like she said, but it's the fact that she doesn't contribute. Someone is taking care of her when she should be at least trying to care of herself. She also didn't mention what they actually plan on doing with Kamal so I still think he's going to live with Kevin but now she just won't mention it lol.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

She really doesn't have much money now because she expects Kevin to cover his household, and hers. She is bumming of her mothers disability check.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:She really doesn't have much money now because she expects Kevin to cover his household, and hers. She is bumming of her mothers disability check.

That's one thing that just really angers me about her, she doesn't contribute but expects everyone else too. It'd be one thing if she lived with her mother and had a job but she contributes absolutely nothing to the household; she can go to Costco and spend hundreds of dollars on groceries (someone else's money) and spend someone else's hard earned money on all of her needs but won't help earn the money to help contribute to it all, she's just mooching. No one cares that Leila lives with family, it's actually pretty common, people are judging her for it because she's irresponsible and expects everyone else to take care of her, popping out more kids she can't afford.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

DUH YOU GUYS! Youtube is a JOB!!!! She works dayyyum hard for her money honey!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:DUH YOU GUYS! Youtube is a JOB!!!! She works dayyyum hard for her money honey!

That's probably her defense lmao but she only gets a few thousand views per video, no sponsorships, etc so she can't be making much from YT. She thinks she's some A list reality star with her uppity attitude, she gets a couple shoutouts from bigger YT moms and thinks she's famous or something lmfao. We're all so envious of you Leila, living with your mother, unemployed, and airing all your dirty laundry out on the Internet for all to see.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

But guys remember her “business” was taking off and she makes way more than Kevin. Idk why you guys think she doesn’t contribute.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is literally going insane over that other website, The Gossip Bakery. I was reading there a bit today and according to Leila (which doesn't say much because she lies a lot) that the website leaked all of her information and now some "stalker" is coming to her house, who told Leila she got all of the info from that site and Leila called the police and filed a report and now police are gonna be "investigating" who runs the site. Lmfao.

Now she's claiming to know who some of the regular posters are (which, I doubt, because some of them are from the UK) and she's threatening to blast them and the entire site. Also, according to someone who supposedly knows Leila and PMd a user there, all Leila does is drink, smoke and bad mouth her mother to her face; her mother wants to move out so bad but Leila won't let her and she only allows Leila to live there because of the kids. No idea how true any of that is, but, knowing Leila it wouldn't surprise me.

She REALLY has gone downhill. I used to actually like her and her videos and now, god, she's so fucking trashy.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That tea was mighty good. Now I’m waiting for shit to really hit the fan lol

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her IG is gone, she deleted it. She's also deleted about a years worth of her videos on her channel.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Her IG is gone, she deleted it. She's also deleted about a years worth of her videos on her channel.
Another manic phase.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

If she was really on the phone she would have had the person on speaker.... come on Leila... You're making thus crap up....

Return to “A-H”