Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by thealesc »

luci417 wrote:
marea_adr wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: pretty sure they're in massive debt and will declare bankruptcy at some point. that's a thing in america ig..
I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
I'm an American but I've lived in different parts of Europe and my husband is from the UK (we also lived there for quite a few years together, now you know why my spelling's all messed up lol) so I think I have a pretty good perspective on this. Basically, the cost of living and buying houses/cars/other big ticket items in the US is significantly cheaper than almost anywhere in Europe especially the UK. We build houses bigger and cheaper here and things like a pool which are a pretty standard feature for a house of a certain price in a hot state like Florida are BIG luxury in other countries. So US commenters when people are asking 'how the hell do they afford this' I think they really mean 'how can they afford this without being millionaires'. I can't speak for other countries like Australia but as far as I understand it the US is the cheapest generally.
Lmao to even rent a single room in an Australian city you needa be a damn millionaire. I'm spending $250 a week for a single room.Image
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

thealesc wrote:
luci417 wrote:
marea_adr wrote: I don't wish anything bad happening to them but it still amazes me how so young people can aford all those things.... I am 33 years old, i don't have a car, i am 16 months unemployed and my bank account is empty.... My highest paid job was almost 1000 euros (sorry i don't know how much this is in dollars) so all these seem insane to me....
I'm an American but I've lived in different parts of Europe and my husband is from the UK (we also lived there for quite a few years together, now you know why my spelling's all messed up lol) so I think I have a pretty good perspective on this. Basically, the cost of living and buying houses/cars/other big ticket items in the US is significantly cheaper than almost anywhere in Europe especially the UK. We build houses bigger and cheaper here and things like a pool which are a pretty standard feature for a house of a certain price in a hot state like Florida are BIG luxury in other countries. So US commenters when people are asking 'how the hell do they afford this' I think they really mean 'how can they afford this without being millionaires'. I can't speak for other countries like Australia but as far as I understand it the US is the cheapest generally.
Lmao to even rent a single room in an Australian city you needa be a damn millionaire. I'm spending $250 a week for a single room.Image
The fuck, where are you? Image
I'm paying $240 for an entire 3 bedroom house Image

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

In london I pay $610 US a week for my house. also in today's vlog we see Jackson can clearly open and close the patio door now! GET THE POOL FENCE ASAP!!!! gosh he's not even my kid and I'm freaking out about something happening to him. Or what if he opens the door and Landon crawls out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Pineapples wrote:In london I pay $610 US a week for my house. Image also in today's vlog we see Jackson can clearly open and close the patio door now! GET THE POOL FENCE ASAP!!!! gosh he's not even my kid and I'm freaking out about something happening to him. Or what if he opens the door and Landon crawls out there ImageImage

Do you know when in the video that happens? I honestly cannot sit through their entire vlog and wait for it. Image

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rouge wrote:
Pineapples wrote:In london I pay $610 US a week for my house. Image also in today's vlog we see Jackson can clearly open and close the patio door now! GET THE POOL FENCE ASAP!!!! gosh he's not even my kid and I'm freaking out about something happening to him. Or what if he opens the door and Landon crawls out there ImageImage

Do you know when in the video that happens? I honestly cannot sit through their entire vlog and wait for it. Image

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Watch from 7.19 and you will see.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

keren is basically starving herself to get to a "goal" weight that she can then justify eating pizza at midnight (aka being unhealthy some more). Disgusting. juicing does not detox your body. Your body does that by itself. Juicing is not sustainable and is extremely unhealthy for your body. youre depriving your body of needed nutrients, protein, etc and if you are working out, you are losing muscle mass by doing this. she is an idiot
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Nikolina wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:The fact that khoa said that if he and Keren had kids that he hoped they wouldnt be short, if anything. TF?! What about wishing your kids are healthy? So what if theyre short?! Thats just disgusting to me...
That was very insensitive. I have little people in my life, so that really got me pissed. So they care about height but not about what they feed they children? I feel they don’t think before they talk. They can be very insensitive sometimes, but the worst is they dismiss other people’s feelings. They don’t like to own up to their mistakes. It’s like “I’m right no matter what, and if you don’t agree you can fuck off.” It’s very childish.

SAME. it rubbed me the wrong way for that exact reason too. What about viewers of theirs that are short? theyre so immature and insensitive. and khoa is no better than keren idc what any of you say. he acts like a goody-two-shoes for praise and to feel superior, i guarantee it
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I will never understand why keren dresses her kids in sweats and long sleeves and furry onesies?! She lives in Florida not Alaska for gods sake.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And pyjamas??? I'm quite sure by now they own enough kids pyjamas to put the entire under 2 population of Orlando to bed!!

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Idkhihello wrote:Does anyone else find Wyatt annoying? He always looks like he can’t stand Keren and Khoa lol if they’re bothering you so much then you can get out of their home

I find him extremely annoying and rude!

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren is basically starving herself to get to a "goal" weight that she can then justify eating pizza at midnight (aka being unhealthy some more). Disgusting. juicing does not detox your body. Your body does that by itself. Juicing is not sustainable and is extremely unhealthy for your body. youre depriving your body of needed nutrients, protein, etc and if you are working out, you are losing muscle mass by doing this. she is an idiot
I don’t understand how people do juice diets, surely the acid reflux is awful when you only drink juice?

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Their lack of pool safety and supervision drives me mad Image is it going to take an accident for them to wake up?!

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

As much as I dislike Keren I actually feel for her a bit. I feel like this whole juice cleanse and wanting to lose more weight is all because she can't see how thin she actually is. She has a naturally chubby face, horrible posture, and doesn't wear clothes that suit her body. All of these things will make her appear bigger than she actually is. If she stopped trying to lose weight and instead focused on pulling back her shoulders, dressing for her body, and drinking more water (water retention can cause a round face, but I think that's just her natural shape) she'd probably realize that she doesn't need this juice cleanse or whatever.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

celeste1029 wrote:As much as I dislike Keren I actually feel for her a bit. I feel like this whole juice cleanse and wanting to lose more weight is all because she can't see how thin she actually is. She has a naturally chubby face, horrible posture, and doesn't wear clothes that suit her body. All of these things will make her appear bigger than she actually is. If she stopped trying to lose weight and instead focused on pulling back her shoulders, dressing for her body, and drinking more water (water retention can cause a round face, but I think that's just her natural shape) she'd probably realize that she doesn't need this juice cleanse or whatever.
Did you miss the part where she said she wanted to do this cleanse so she could eat pizza at midnight? She's not serious about being healthy. She just wants to look hot ( questionable as to whether she ever looked hot Image)

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Drinking game: take a shot every time they walk into Jacksons room and turn on the light to him in his bed with the bunny hanging out of his mouth.

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

britneyandshady wrote:Drinking game: take a shot every time they walk into Jacksons room and turn on the light to him in his bed with the bunny hanging out of his mouth.

*binky smh

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

While watching the newest vlog; keren mentioned something about Landon's teeth which made me realize; if they're ignorant with him having a binky, like they are with Jackson, they will no longer be able to blame him falling for his messed up teeth because Landon will be the same.
And all of their minions will realize how bad they are (at least in that aspect)

Maybe KK are truly blind because it's their son and they don't see his teeth as being messed up.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Echox3 wrote:While watching the newest vlog; keren mentioned something about Landon's teeth which made me realize; if they're ignorant with him having a binky, like they are with Jackson, they will no longer be able to blame him falling for his messed up teeth because Landon will be the same.
And all of their minions will realize how bad they are (at least in that aspect)

Maybe KK are truly blind because it's their son and they don't see his teeth as being messed up.

No cause then they'll say it's genetic lol
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

So those 16 year old girls just hang out with a bunch of 25 year olds at their house all day? Where are their parents? Seems strange to me but whatever I guess.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unknowngirly wrote:So those 16 year old girls just hang out with a bunch of 25 year olds at their house all day? Where are their parents? Seems strange to me but whatever I guess.
When I was 16 hanging out with 20-something year olds I was doing things I shouldn't have been doing Image I'm sure that's not the case here but just in black and white it's not a good look lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”