KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Pineapples »

they are youtubers looking for a come up. Come on. Keren and Khoa might be shit parents but they are not complete assholes in so much as they would take advantage of vulnerable 16 year olds. Stop reaching!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I'm still hoping that Landon just chooses to not use one even though they're basically forcing it on him. He doesn't seem to be all that into using them.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Pineapples wrote:Image they are youtubers looking for a come up. Come on. Keren and Khoa might be shit parents but they are not complete assholes in so much as they would take advantage of vulnerable 16 year olds. Stop reaching!!

What am I reaching at? All I said was I think it's strange. Wouldn't you be wondering what your kids are doing all day with people they met over the internet? Calm yourself lmao
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Image they are youtubers looking for a come up. Come on. Keren and Khoa might be shit parents but they are not complete assholes in so much as they would take advantage of vulnerable 16 year olds. Stop reaching!!

What am I reaching at? All I said was I think it's strange. Wouldn't you be wondering what your kids are doing all day with people they met over the internet? Calm yourself lmao
Anyone on here will know I am not the one to tell 'calm yourself'

You are reaching

The parents obviously know keren and Khoa as they attended the sweet 16 party.

How do you know they met over the internet? They could be the kids of khoas real estate clients..

Stop being an Idiot.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

ckks wrote:I'm still hoping that Landon just chooses to not use one even though they're basically forcing it on him. He doesn't seem to be all that into using them.

I don't think they understand that pacifiers are meant to comfort and calm babies. He's literally the most chill baby ever lol I wish I had a baby that didn't need a paci because he was so awesome and calm on his ownImageImage
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:

You are reaching

How do you know they met over the internet? They could be the kids of khoas real estate clients..

Stop being an Idiot.

Oh right everyone here knows you're a bitter bitch, has 4 kids so you think you know everything, and is old af. I'll tell you to calm yourself all day you don't intimidate anyone haha
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

teddyandmommy wrote:
ckks wrote:I'm still hoping that Landon just chooses to not use one even though they're basically forcing it on him. He doesn't seem to be all that into using them.

I don't think they understand that pacifiers are meant to comfort and calm babies. He's literally the most chill baby ever lol I wish I had a baby that didn't need a paci because he was so awesome and calm on his ownImageImage
mine refuses a paci and I'm beyond happy for that, but he is nowhere near as chill as Landon, and sometimes I'd love to have a quick fix like that lol. I actually had to encourage the paci for awhile because he was born at 30 weeks and spent a couple months in the NICU with a feeding tube and needed to learn to suck and even though I knew it was necessary to help him, I was hoping so bad that he wouldn't be a binky baby and now he acts completely disgusted and offended if you put a paci in his mouth. so glad lol. She thinks it's all about the cute factor. If he doesn't want a paci (which I've seen his disinterest in multiple different vlogs), I would not be forcing a bad habit upon him.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

ckks wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

mine refuses a paci and I'm beyond happy for that, but he is nowhere near as chill as Landon, and sometimes I'd love to have a quick fix like that lol. I actually had to encourage the paci for awhile because he was born at 30 weeks and spent a couple months in the NICU with a feeding tube and needed to learn to suck and even though I knew it was necessary to help him, I was hoping so bad that he wouldn't be a binky baby and now he acts completely disgusted and offended if you put a paci in his mouth. so glad lol. She thinks it's all about the cute factor. If he doesn't want a paci (which I've seen his disinterest in multiple different vlogs), I would not be forcing a bad habit upon him.

I don't get why she thinks those specific pacis are cute tbh. Orthodontic pacis have so many cute colors and designs! She could buy him a paci for every outfitImagebut no let's screw up his teeth with an ugly one lmao
celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

Pineapples wrote:
celeste1029 wrote:As much as I dislike Keren I actually feel for her a bit. I feel like this whole juice cleanse and wanting to lose more weight is all because she can't see how thin she actually is. She has a naturally chubby face, horrible posture, and doesn't wear clothes that suit her body. All of these things will make her appear bigger than she actually is. If she stopped trying to lose weight and instead focused on pulling back her shoulders, dressing for her body, and drinking more water (water retention can cause a round face, but I think that's just her natural shape) she'd probably realize that she doesn't need this juice cleanse or whatever.
Did you miss the part where she said she wanted to do this cleanse so she could eat pizza at midnight? She's not serious about being healthy. She just wants to look hot ( questionable as to whether she ever looked hot Image)

I play their vlogs in the background of whatever I'm actually doing so I must've actually missed that!! with that attitude she will gain it back as quick as she loses it
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

teddyandmommy wrote:
ckks wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: I don't think they understand that pacifiers are meant to comfort and calm babies. He's literally the most chill baby ever lol I wish I had a baby that didn't need a paci because he was so awesome and calm on his ownImageImage

I don't get why she thinks those specific pacis are cute tbh. Orthodontic pacis have so many cute colors and designs! She could buy him a paci for every outfitImagebut no let's screw up his teeth with an ugly one lmao
to do that now would be admitting she and her made up pediatrician were wrong about the pacis being harmless and she'd never admit that.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Keren should really look into counting her macros instead of dumb crash diets. Or even intermittent fasting but then she probably can't eat her pizza at midnight. I just wish she knew she can lose weight without starving herself.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote: What am I reaching at? All I said was I think it's strange. Wouldn't you be wondering what your kids are doing all day with people they met over the internet? Calm yourself lmao

You are reaching

Stop being an Idiot.

Oh right everyone here knows you're a bitter bitch, has 4 kids so you think you know everything, and is old af. I'll tell you to calm yourself all day you don't intimidate anyone haha

I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. Im 40 so hardly old as fuck. Keep trying to insult me because it hasn't bothered me one bit so far... fool

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm. It going to allow anyone to make me start cursing again. I'm trying to behave. So *blocked* that's the sensible thing to do. Let's get back to talking about KKANDBABYJ

tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tralalala »

I may have missed if anyone mentioned this again but if it isnt bad enough that they still give him a pacifier, they still have him drinking milk from a bottle too?
As attached as my kid was to his bottle we still took it away because it was recommended by our childcare and ped.
They need to suck it up and deal with taking these things away from him. I can see the bottle being hard but the pacifier just needs to become obsolete, everyone and their mommas and babies can see that pacifier has affected Jacksons teeth.
He looked so cute jumping with Taylor after he woke up too. :(

Sorry if I'm hella behind lol just ignore me

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Unknowngirly wrote:

Youtubers that meet at conventions and become friends, share editing ideas and gain viewers by hanging out on each others vlogs. Their parents obviously have met them and trust that the girls are safe. ☺
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I more worried about tweens copying this stupid juice cleanse "because Keren does it".

Also agree with wtf with jackson and the door, its not just that he can let himself out its also that khoa seemed surprised he was out there -- um maybe keep an eye on your kid if he can do that? in those few minutes he had been sitting there he could have tripped and fallen and you'd be none the wiser.
Get a pool fence/door locks and can they not teach him the basics like rolling onto his back?? - KK ought to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mUPr68x2U. According to the video drowning is the no.1 cause of death for under 5s in Florida (come on guys i got all that from a quick google search!).
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think she encourages the binkie and bottle because she's desperate for them to stay babies forever. She refuses to admit Jackson is a toddler. My niece is just a month older than him but if I didn't know any better id say she was at least a year older. I know it sucks that they are only babies for such a short time but its so cool watching them turn into little people with personalities and opinions (minus the tantrums, omg haha) and a goofy sense of humor. They never show Jackson like that if he is. :(
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

tralalala wrote:I may have missed if anyone mentioned this again but if it isnt bad enough that they still give him a pacifier, they still have him drinking milk from a bottle too?
As attached as my kid was to his bottle we still took it away because it was recommended by our childcare and ped.
They need to suck it up and deal with taking these things away from him. I can see the bottle being hard but the pacifier just needs to become obsolete, everyone and their mommas and babies can see that pacifier has affected Jacksons teeth.

You know Keren gets a lot of shit for bad parenting but those boys are gonna grow up to be spoiled as fuck and it's going to be Khoa's fault. I don't watch super regularly but from what I've seen when Khoa's out at work or acting like an overgrown teenager and Keren's at home with the babies she generally will give in to make them shut up, but Khoa's the indulgent parent. Landen's one right? That's old enough to start telling him 'no' about certain things and Jackson is a toddler who should be starting to understand some basic rules if Khoa and Keren reenforce them enough.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Keren can't fold for shit!
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

luci417 wrote:
tralalala wrote:I may have missed if anyone mentioned this again but if it isnt bad enough that they still give him a pacifier, they still have him drinking milk from a bottle too?

You know Keren gets a lot of shit for bad parenting but those boys are gonna grow up to be spoiled as fuck and it's going to be Khoa's fault. I don't watch super regularly but from what I've seen when Khoa's out at work or acting like an overgrown teenager and Keren's at home with the babies she generally will give in to make them shut up, but Khoa's the indulgent parent. Landen's one right? That's old enough to start telling him 'no' about certain things and Jackson is a toddler who should be starting to understand some basic rules if Khoa and Keren reenforce them enough.
Landon is only 8 months.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”