• Advertisement

DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Re: DailyBranding&Bitching (DailyBumps Part 95)

Postby coolusername1236 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:04 pm

So nobody finds it odd that he could spell his name correctly when he was two, but not now?
Snickerdoodles are the best
coolusername1236
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby ja14 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Commenting here during my mid-video commercial break The place Missy took the kids too looked so fun! I would love to have something like that where I live to take my son to. I bet it’s a terrible place to work though lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby ja14 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Bryan has such a creeper laugh huh huh huh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 pm

onbreak wrote:The whole expecting the reeses pumpkin to not be a fucking pumpkin shaped reeses .. Why does her brain let her wake in the morning?
What fucking rock has she lived under all these years?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

IKR? And yet after seeing it's pumpkin shaped she is still tasting to see if it's Pumpkin flavored and Bryan is even asking. And I feel the need to defend white chocolate Reese's. They are amazing! ;)
KaterTot
Gossiper

Postby zacmum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 pm

It's been a while since I've posted.. I've been reading but forgot my password and could never be bothered fixing it lol

Anyway, not sure if it's been mentioned.. but anyone think the lumps are major jealous of the Disney Cruise? I've personally been on a cruise before and they are AMAZING!! But considering how much $$ the lumps throw around and act like they travel so much etc.. and you know are MASSIVE Disney fans.. I wonder if they are so jealous. It's no coincidence I think that all of a sudden they are visiting Disney again. I'm surprised they haven't done the cruise yet to be honest. I wonder if E&J also kept it hush until the last minute as well in case the lumps stole the idea and did the cruise before them.. because if the lumps went on the Disney cruise now, everyone would know they're copying. Considering how "HUGE" of a Disney fan these to are.. I bet it's killing them!

Also so over all their challenge videos and stupid acting crap. Trying to get a job for the kids acting or something Bryan?
zacmum
Talker

Postby Acbsktbll » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:29 pm

onbreak wrote:How long until someone slams the door into the fish tank? Everytime I've had a tank (mine were freshwater) near a window it gets funky from the fluctuating temps.
Any ideas on the halloween theme?
Bryan saying he was under the weather.. Then hours later scarfed down pumpkin flavored snacks. Makes no sense

Or the kids toss stuff in it!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper

Postby zacmum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh also, the other day Bryan was meant to be "sick" hence missing church. He looked fine to me.. and was running around with the kids doing stupid acting crap. And today, eating crap yet he was sick? Right.
zacmum
Talker

Postby shortstop » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 pm

In regards to the Reese's pumpkin. Missy has had they I'm sure a millions of times. There is a vlog where Bryan wouldn't let her buy any and then awhile later she was doing a package exchange with Ellie ( I think). There was a bag of them in there.
shortstop
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 pm

KaterTot wrote:
onbreak wrote:The whole expecting the reeses pumpkin to not be a fucking pumpkin shaped reeses .. Why does her brain let her wake in the morning?
What fucking rock has she lived under all these years?

IKR? And yet after seeing it's pumpkin shaped she is still tasting to see if it's Pumpkin flavored and Bryan is even asking. And I feel the need to defend white chocolate Reese's. They are amazing! ;)
I'm a Reese's purist. I hate white chocolate ones. I love the trees and the eggs though! The pumpkin ones used to be good, until they got the orange "chocolate".
But feel free to love the white chocolate ones! Agree to disagree. And I agree that expecting it to taste like pumpkin was beyond dumb.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 pm

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps