DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Is Ollie constipated at the 1:10 mark? hahahaha sorry but that kid makes the most weird expressions! Didn't they say there were going to get Finn a little mirror for the car rides like months ago? As long as their precious Ollie is taken care of that is all that matters clearly! Everyone climbing rocks and doing cartwheels - mean while the King of Excuses (BryLard) is playing the "I'm sick" card for the millionth time!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Playsinrain wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I don't comment here much but I just watched the snakes vlog and OMFG the got a NET to keep fin in bed?? What kind of lunacy is this? I can't believe my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one. Put the kid in a toddler bed, child proof his room, get some kid locks on the doors and be done with it. He now has a glorified cage in his dungeon. :(
We had a mom in my hometown who had her five younger kids (9 total, the older four are with other family members) taken by social services for essentially putting her 2 and 3 year olds in "cages" and otherwise having the house totally filthy (bugs, dirty dishes and trash everywhere, older kids of the five sleeping on bare mattresses, etc.). It just broke my heart.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Looks like maybe they are finally teaching him how to say his name...maybe even spell it! I'm not especially concerned that he can't spell it yet (although I think he is certainly capable and will be worried if he can't do it soon), but it blows my mind that he can't pronounce his own name (Ah-wee)...and this seems to imply that he doesn't know his last name. What if he gets separated from the family at Disney World and he can't even tell an adult his full name? (I'm sure they think he is so famous that everyone already knows who he is Image) I feel like this was drilled into my head at 3 - full name, parents' names, phone number, and address. All snark aside, that is a safety issue. At 4, he should AT LEAST know his full name in case he is ever lost.

Oh, he's most definitely able to. He spelled it correctly when he was two! That's why it makes me so mad! He's so out of practice, he's totally forgotten! What a shame.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I think Bryan seems legitimately sick. People show it in different ways. I think this cold or whatever it is has actually hit him quite badly. I don't know if he's doing the best to deal with it, and I definitely think he's milking it, but I do think he's under the weather.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 69d82f.png[/img]

Please tell me it's not a blue tang. I feel sure it will be. Image He has some childhood dream of "recreating the Finding Nemo tank." (Which actually had neither clownfish or blue tang, but I'm sure that makes no difference to these two.)

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why can't they just carry Ollie to the car while he's sleep? No wonder he's always asleep at the wrong time! Now the reason would be because he's not getting enough naptime. For such the long naptime today was probably from the day or night before.

I thought it was funny when Bryan was looking at his catus and saying they grow up so fast! Lol!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Damn guys I'm doing exercise all wrong. Whenever I workout or jog, my face is all red and I'm dripping in sweat. Missy always looks like she just got home from the spa or something.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 69d82f.png[/img]

Please tell me it's not a blue tang. I feel sure it will be. Image He has some childhood dream of "recreating the Finding Nemo tank." (Which actually had neither clownfish or blue tang, but I'm sure that makes no difference to these two.)

Update: There was definitely a comment about blue tangs on there that seems to have magically disappeared. It was not rude in the slightest - just something like, Oh, I hope you're not getting a blue tang - they can't be bred in captivity and have to be taken from the wild. Aaaaannnnd deleted.

He also tagged Fish Frenzy in the post, and one of the first thing that pops up for them is a video of blue tangs for sale. Ugh. I will be so frustrated if that's what he got.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Of course they got a Blue Tang. That doesn't surprise me in the least.

The Lanning don't care about nature of animal welfare, they care about what's fun, trendy and sure to impress.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel like Ollie's smile isn't so bad when he's not forcing it.

Ollie tipping away from Finn when he tried to touch his sticker was rude. Of course B&M just ignore it though.

The fish look cool!

On an irrelevent note, I've been watching this daily vlogging channel called Sacconejolys for a few years now, and whenever I compare them and the lumps, Sacconejolys are so much better! Watching other channels really brings out how selfish Bryan and Missy are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I feel like Ollie's smile isn't so bad when he's not forcing it.

Ollie tipping away from Finn when he tried to touch his sticker was rude. Of course B&M just ignore it though.

The fish look cool!

On an irrelevent note, I've been watching this daily vlogging channel called Sacconejolys for a few years now, and whenever I compare them and the lumps, Sacconejolys are so much better! Watching other channels really brings out how selfish Bryan and Missy are.
Wow. If you like them, stay away from their forum on Guru Gossip! It makes us look loving and kind, lol. Personally, I just can't stand the dad and his "Hello, friends!" every morning. And I don't think it's good to teach the kids that all the viewers are their friends.
But that's another family. Bryan and Missy sort of do the same thing when they take Ollie to conventions.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

6:04 in today's vlog where Ollie starts pinching Finn's face...Missy and Bryan went into IMMEDIATE parental damage control, laughing it up to distract from Finn about to fuss and pull Ollie away. Guarantee it.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 69d82f.png

Pretty ironic considering that the fish continuously make attempts to escape the aquarium …

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Also, I happened to check out their channel’s description (I’m not subscribed, I enter their name in my search engine that plants a plant for every search! It was shown as the page’s description and explains why I bothered checking it to begin with) – the change/update from the past description is quite interesting

October 6, 2017:
We do fun things with our family everyday and make cool videos about it! We love having fun with toys, dressing up, trips, amusement parks, etc. Come join the family and join the fun with us by subscribing!

December 5, 2015 (the most recent available date on the Wayback Machine):
We are a Southern California entreprenueral family of 4 that likes to live life to the fullest. We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy. The Daily Bumps family includes Missy, a stay-at-home mom and lover of baking, Bryan, a singer-songwriter who has shared the iTunes Top 40 with artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, Oliver, an adrenaline-filled 2 year old who enjoys climbing and jumping, Finley, a lovable little newborn boy, and Karma, an energetic Australian Shepherd mix.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:Do these people not research their pets before buying??? Or did they go & buy tangs KNOWING the truth & not caring

Btw I’m commenting before watching the entire vlog so forgive me if they didn’t buy tangs
Surprisingly, no tangs! (Yet...) I am proud of them for at least resisting that, although I won't be surprised if they end up getting one at some point.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Ollie is 4 and old enough to stop the silly make believe land he is in. Asking if that fire shrimp breathed fire Bryan could of said that was just for the movie, they really don't do that. Instead he just laughs and says yeah I guess we can say that. It's like the other stuff with the dinosaur eggs etc. It's fun to play make believe but kids have to know it is.

Before anyone thinks I am being mean I am a child of the 70s with cartoons like Wile E Coyote. If I had Ollie's mindset I would believe you can fall off cliffs repeatedly and walk away. Or have an anvil dropped on my head and be an accordion body for awhile. Or be blown up by dynamite and repeatedly live. You want kids to have an active imagination and have fun but you don't want your kids to be ignorant to reality and make believe. Bryan and Missy act like it's abusive to tell him the truth and for him to have common sense or something.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ollie's school pictures are actually pretty cute. I like the second one, it looks like a genuine smile and not that weird 'for the vlog' smile that Missy and Bryan have taught him.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Doesn't it normally take longer to cycle a tank that size? Unless the guys who set it up did something to speed up the process.

And it bugs me that Bryan keeps saying 'anenome' instead of anemone

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

How are school pictures a surprise?? She knew it was picture day, she talked about on the vlog! :roll: :roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

They didn't get a tang. I thought they made good fish choices. They could have gone way more overboard. Those "designer" clown fish are pretty expensive though. I hope that company is doing maintenance on their tank because I cannot imagine they would be capable of that. It looks like they went to an actual fish store though and got some good advise on what to put in their tank.

Return to “Daily Bumps”