Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bluebird Kisses (mostly on Instagram)

Unread post by whiterose90 »

Notablogger wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:18 pm Did anyone catch her story where she makes her husband shower in the kitchen every morning? So she doesn’t wake the kids.

First, that’s disgusting. Truly.

Second, that’s selfish.

There’s more stuff but yeah was just shocked by that.
It’s funny that her husband isn’t allowed to shower but this morning she worked out & showered before anyone woke up! Hypocrite. Also, I do think she eats I think she just over exercises. It’s not normal to HAVE to workout to the extent she does. She worked out the whole time she was injured, works out this morning because she’s going to be busy this afternoon...I don’t imagine her husband is actually cool with it? She dumps the kids on him or her parents to go spend 3+ hours exercising or shopping
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Notablogger wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:18 pm Did anyone catch her story where she makes her husband shower in the kitchen every morning? So she doesn’t wake the kids.

First, that’s disgusting. Truly.

Second, that’s selfish.

There’s more stuff but yeah was just shocked by that.
Yes!!! I was horrified. This poor guy goes to work for such long hours all so she can stay home and exercise all day while ordering outrageously expensive hand bags and clothing. She is the most unrelatable woman ever. That poor man.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I just noticed something weird.

Birdspapaya reposted something Ana’s friend Sasha Exeter (sp?) posted and I realized I haven’t seen her talk about this person anymore.

So I did some digging and Ana doesn’t follow her anymore AND her running coach is Sasha’s husband who she is currently separated from (by what I can tell).

So on the most simplest of basis: Ana chose sides. But maybe there’s more??

Any guesses?
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

Interesting!
I finally joined just to reply. I wonder if these posts from a while back are referencing Sasha (she is still following Ana)

Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Oh good catch. I missed those. She posts SO often I miss a lot of what she puts out there. This is clearly about her friendship. IMO I think ANa looks like a hard person to be friends with. I’ve seen Joanna from Nesting Story and Elle lindquist try really hard to forge a friendship with her but I don’t think ANa can fake something that isn’t there. Which is cool. I can appreciate that. But she also seems standoffish and a little cold-even to her own family. I can’t tell why since she seems to come from a loving supportive family. She clearly has anger issues OR maybe she’s just fucking hungry.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

Wish we had more scoop on Sasha! Her breakup announcement was weird and she still didn’t come out and really admit to anything. Only knew they broke up awhile back because she has constantly been talking about mercury retrograde and how hard life is. Her boyfriend seemed totally absent 99% of the time anyways. I agree with Notablogger. Ana seems angry and difficult to be friends with so if her friendship is over with Sasha I doubt it because of her breakup.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

The “I feel 200 pounds lighter” was that a dig?
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

Hmmm, maybe I'm mistaken now that I think about it. Or the harshest dig ever!
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I noticed those posts when she posted them. And the week prior Sasha was throwing stuff up on insta about how supportive Ana has been, picking her up for workouts even though she didn’t want to do them, so on and so forth, and then a week later I noticed Ana posted those. This is so juicy! Lol. I do agree, Ana seems extremely cold and self involved. She is a narcissist for sure. I can’t imagine being her friend. I wouldn’t even try! I honestly wonder how her marriage is. Is her husband ok with her? Is he a pushover? Because anytime she shares him on social media he looks SO unimpressed with her
moonstones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moonstones »

My friend just sent me this. She asked her last night when she had Q&A on her stories if they are still friends with Sasha 😁

---

Friend: Are you still friends with Sasha? I've heard some rumours...

Ana: What an odd message. Not sure who you are though? And I don't believe you follow my account so part of me wonders why the concern. I mean the answer to your question, if you heard her saying things about me I think you probably already know the answer.

Friend: I just want to say...good for you, really. That's all. Have a good night Ana.

Ana: Honestly it was not a great month in September but I think I'm better off with the friends I have. Life is short I don' really want to be involved in nonsense. I have kids and a husband I love and that I want to be a positive role model for and that sometimes means letting somethings go. This being one of them. I just find it odd when adults act like they did at 16 😂

---

Enjoy :D
GotIt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GotIt »

Well, that answers that! Thanks for sharing!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

“What an odd message” when she goes on to say that they are indeed NOT friends? Ooookay. And “I’m not sure who you are”... does she personally know all 127k of her folllowers? God she’s such a bitch. I love how once she feels like she has the green light that your friend “supports” her she starts talking shit. What a mature adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I’m surprised she addressed it. Kind of.

Also she’s yelling at her kid on insta stories again.

Listen I yell at my kid sometimes too. But I don’t post it! It not only embarrasses the kid bit yourself as well. I hate when I let myself lose my temper.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Also in regards to Sasha...she made it sound like she caught Sasha talking shit about her.

I wonder what happened because to break up with a friend while they’re going through something tough is....not something I think you’d do unless it was real bad?
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

I agree, notablogger! Breaking up with a friend when they are going through a rough time is pretty crappy to do unless they pulled some nasty shit.

But honestly, I feel like Ana is extremely immature and very reactive. It’s clear by her “friendships” and also how she treats her kids. She doesn’t seem to have any true really good friends, except for previously, Sasha. And I really wish she would take her parenting off of instastories. It’s embarrassing and shameful. She also throws out empty threats to the baby but loses her shit and over punishes Johannes. I feel so bad for that kid
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Well... I think she’s addicted to working out, but not in a good way. More like a fear based way. She’s at the gym this morning doing a spin class, a leg workout AND an arm and ab workout. That’s extremely excessive. Missing a workout wouldn’t kill her, but I think she believes that it will.

On another note, anyone watch her mud room Instagram tv segment? At the beginning she’s eyeing herself up in the camera, she does this a lot during her instastories. It’s extremely cringeworthy, and I actually can’t believe she posted that and didn’t edit it out. What a narcissist
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Came here to say the same thing. She is addicted to working out and it would do her some good to take a break. What is she striving for exactly. She claims she doesn’t want to lose weight and so if she’s trying to build muscle, doesn’t she need to rest inbetween days or at least one day?

Did you catch the cringey trying to look like she’s in love with her husband insta-stories? He couldn’t even fake it a little bit. And not in the funny way she thought he was being.

Something is up. And this over exercise is the result of something in her life being askew. She prioritizes working out above everything. That’s great but maybe seek some balance. She says she doesn’t clean because she doesn’t have time. So like the whole family has to live in filth because she spends four hours at the gym? Okay I’m done.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Ah man! I missed those stories! I’m assuming it was her 24 hours spent at her brothers? I missed all of those stories, but now I wish I wouldn’t have! Lol.

Something is definitely askew in her life. I actually can’t believe that she and Michael are both ok with her not doing the house work but somehow ok with her spending 3-4 hours working out... I honestly think she needs a psychologist. She’s controlling her food and exercise to such an extreme degree that I truly believe there is something else she feels out of control about and this is her way of coping. I wouldn’t be surprised if in a year or two, she’s all on social media telling the truth- letting us all know how mentally unwell she was during this time, that this was extreme and is in no way sustainable. Just like all those extreme fitness girls have come around lately. They used to spout out how easy and sustainable their life was with their 6 packs, and now they have all gained a healthy 20-30 pounds and are preaching that living your life In balance and not caring to the extreme are so much easier- like duh... we’ve been over here eating burgers carrying an extra 10 pounds knowing that all along 😂
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

I might be wrong here but I think she’s spoken in the past of an eating disorder (could be wrong!). If that’s the case then she’s very close, if not already, to have another one.

It is not normal behaviour to work out 3 hours a day 7 days a week. I don’t care what you say about it being for your mental health.

The problem is she has all these followers cheering her on and saying that she motivates them...

Her latest selfie is frightening.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She briefly eluded to a tell all blog post tomorrow. We will get to see how mature she is... lol
And yes, I wouldn’t doubt if she has a touch of orthorexia. She really needs to seek help

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”