JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by sondraK »

I can't believe she doesn't boil eggs for the kids? My ped had me feeding mine eggs when they were a baby as he said they're good for brain development.I mashed hem up with formula and they loved them.But then I think Jessssskids didn't ever have a Pediatrician?
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

I just watched the latest vlog. Does Jess pride herself on being ditzy? I vivdly remember she used to make hard boiled eggs that were half devilled eggs. Jess is carrying on as if this is their first time dying eggs.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:25 pm I know Jess is a ditz but do you really think Chris didn't know how to boil one and it wasn't just for the vlog/him playing along? Or he's over it? I haven't watched yet but aren't eggs the one thing everyone says are so much easier in the Insta pot that he got?

As for the mowing that made me mad when she showed it even on her stories that day. Tommy and Caden come and have to mow but they are home all week and Chris cant just have it done beforehand? So ridiculous. I also agree that the twins and Landen are too young to be doing it but I knew a 10 year old that had his toes cut off because one got away and he didn't let go (which the safety feature would have shut mower off but he didnt know) so I don't think Tommy should have done it either (but also don't think they should have to come 6 hours and then do chores the adults could be doing while all but one are in school).
That's what I was thinking in regards to Chris not mowing the lawn beforehand. Their yard isn't that big.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I just watched the vlog (ff through most) but this isn't the first easter they dyed eggs. This had to be for the vlog and all for content. I don't even think Chris is that dumb.

We have our own chickens but get cartons given to us, on one just the other day they had boiled egg instructions. No joke! You would think after the first dozen or whatever she would have googled it.

This act isn't cute even for vlog content. You know how to fertilize an egg but not boil one.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ale266
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ale266 »

Did anybody notice that Addie was wearing a Merida costume? I’m 1000% sure Jess only got it for her because Addie has “red hair” too and not because Addie actually likes her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ale266 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:00 pm Did anybody notice that Addie was wearing a Merida costume? I’m 1000% sure Jess only got it for her because Addie has “red hair” too and not because Addie actually likes her Image

Which is ironic because merida is like a tomboy character.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sondraK wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:04 am
sondraK wrote:My son had the CPox shot and later got the pox anyway.It wasn't a bad case,so i'm guessing maybe it wasn't as severe,due to the shot.
One of the reasons I wanted him to get the shot was to prevent shingles when he's older.But he got a mild case of it anyway,as a teen! Not sure why.It wasn't painful,so maybe the shot helped
The varicella vaccine does not prevent shingles later. My daughter got vaccinated at age 1 and she got shingles her freshman year in college. She actually got it again when she graduated.

we were trying to prevent him from getting cpox in the first place,thinking if he didn't get the pox,he wouldn't get shingles later in life.but it didn't work.thkfully it wasn't painful for him.sry your dd got it i hope it wasn't painful for her.my husb. had it and he hurt really bad :(
She was miserable the first time her university did not diagnose it right away. The second time her roommate’s mom was a doctor and got her on an anti viral med right away so it was not as bad.

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

SouthernGal wrote:This bitches intro pisses me off every single time I see it. It's so annoying. Has anyone else noticed the nod she does after she kisses Chris and before the kids start coming into frame? Why? Why is it necessary?
On personal note, I have a 2 week old now as well as my 2 year old and seriously sometimes I think I can't do this but then I remember Jessica has her kids and if she can do it(even half-assed) I sure as shit can too. So she inspires me to not lose my shit. For that, thanks Jess. You're still a shit mom, but I'll always strive to be better than you. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
I remember her saying they film that intro style backwards. So they all start off standing there and then send them out of frame youngest to oldest, and then she edits it to what you see. So I’m assuming her nod is some sort of signal to whoever is filming. She’s still a moron though Image

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Siimplycraziie wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:This bitches intro pisses me off every single time I see it. It's so annoying. Has anyone else noticed the nod she does after she kisses Chris and before the kids start coming into frame? Why? Why is it necessary?
On personal note, I have a 2 week old now as well as my 2 year old and seriously sometimes I think I can't do this but then I remember Jessica has her kids and if she can do it(even half-assed) I sure as shit can too. So she inspires me to not lose my shit. For that, thanks Jess. You're still a shit mom, but I'll always strive to be better than you. Lol

I remember her saying they film that intro style backwards. So they all start off standing there and then send them out of frame youngest to oldest, and then she edits it to what you see. So I’m assuming her nod is some sort of signal to whoever is filming. She’s still a moron though Image

Ugh, that's even more aggravating. Lol it's all just annoying.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

ImageImageImageImageImage ah, stupid minion comments. Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pineapplebomb

Unread post by pineapplebomb »

Ugh. Looooong time lurker, but after just watching Jesssss be thrown by some damn EGGS AND WATER, I had to create an account. Been watching her since the twins were babies and Lilia was on Daddy #2. I’d recently had my second child, and we had a lot of the same things in common as far as views on breastfeeding (granted I wasn’t videoing myself doing it to put on YT). Around the time she got pregnant with Landon, I was like, “okay, this girl is insane.” And today, the video with trying to boil eggs proved it.

Now there are people on these threads, and on Jesssss’s specifically, who will take aim at her kids and flat-out say “so-and-so is ugly,” which I think is sad and can’t believe mods allow it. I’ve seen people comment on things like Lilia’s dancing being bad, and I just think it’s sad for all the kids for when they grow up and inevitably come across all the things that have been put out there about them—by strangers and, yes, even their own mom who was supposed to protect them.

* She spends money like it’s going out of style. Girl has no budget, and just does whatever she wants and has the nerve to take jabs at the way Chris just “throws everything in the cart.”

* The matching family outfits are f*ckin’ annoying. It’s psychotic how she always has to make them all match. And that Ariel outfit she wore to Disney? WTF was that trainwreck?

* The damn twinkling sounds she puts in Every. Single. Video. Usually as Addie is walking or she speeds something up. She uses it so much, and she uses it in the egg boiling nightmare, it just makes me grit my teeth whenever I hear it.

* I think Addie is cute (I’m attached to all of them, but Addie least so at this point), but Jesssssss lets her do wtf ever she wants to do—including trying to kill the cat. She gives in to her constantly. She dresses her in stupid, ridiculous princess costumes insisting it’s what “Addie wants ” but she has forced all her girls into being girly-girls. She acts like they had a choice.

* I do not want to see you dance anymore, Jesssss. You are an adult mess, not a trained professional. Leave it to your cute kids.

* I hate when she is CLEARLY in a sponsored video, trying to act like she’s not. She just drones on about the product (like that Canon she knew absolutely nothing about), how much she loves it, and then “thankssomuchforsponsoringthevideoguys!”

* HOW MUCH DOES ONE PERSON NEED TO CARE WHEN A CHILD LOSES A TOOTH?! She nearly creams herself every time! WTF, girl, get some hobbies.

* Lastly, I hate her constant fake BS: “Aww I hate that we can’t do anything fun with them” when Chris’s two other sons come to visit. It always seems like she’s so full of crap and doesn’t mean it or care about them as much...just using them for potential costume ideas or to add to her line of “OmG wE hAvE 7 kIdS tEeHeE!!!1”

Sorry to unload on y’all, but I’ve been lurking for too long and had to let it out.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

MamaJoAnna wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage ah, stupid minion comments. Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
You can always tell who is the 12 yo viewers when they start throwing out “sue” when everyone knows you can’t.

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

pineapplebomb wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 pm Ugh. Looooong time lurker, but after just watching Jesssss be thrown by some damn EGGS AND WATER, I had to create an account. Been watching her since the twins were babies and Lilia was on Daddy #2. I’d recently had my second child, and we had a lot of the same things in common as far as views on breastfeeding (granted I wasn’t videoing myself doing it to put on YT). Around the time she got pregnant with Landon, I was like, “okay, this girl is insane.” And today, the video with trying to boil eggs proved it.

Now there are people on these threads, and on Jesssss’s specifically, who will take aim at her kids and flat-out say “so-and-so is ugly,” which I think is sad and can’t believe mods allow it. I’ve seen people comment on things like Lilia’s dancing being bad, and I just think it’s sad for all the kids for when they grow up and inevitably come across all the things that have been put out there about them—by strangers and, yes, even their own mom who was supposed to protect them.

* She spends money like it’s going out of style. Girl has no budget, and just does whatever she wants and has the nerve to take jabs at the way Chris just “throws everything in the cart.”

* The matching family outfits are f*ckin’ annoying. It’s psychotic how she always has to make them all match. And that Ariel outfit she wore to Disney? WTF was that trainwreck?

* The damn twinkling sounds she puts in Every. Single. Video. Usually as Addie is walking or she speeds something up. She uses it so much, and she uses it in the egg boiling nightmare, it just makes me grit my teeth whenever I hear it.

* I think Addie is cute (I’m attached to all of them, but Addie least so at this point), but Jesssssss lets her do wtf ever she wants to do—including trying to kill the cat. She gives in to her constantly. She dresses her in stupid, ridiculous princess costumes insisting it’s what “Addie wants Image” but she has forced all her girls into being girly-girls. She acts like they had a choice.

Everything you said is true, that's the kind of interesting, adult, and cool talk to have a conversation with. It really is sad comments like Lilia is ugly or Addie is ugly or like they think Lilia does not dance well and so she should get out of the dance and attack and offend anyone who does not think so

* I do not want to see you dance anymore, Jesssss. You are an adult mess, not a trained professional. Leave it to your cute kids.

* I hate when she is CLEARLY in a sponsored video, trying to act like she’s not. She just drones on about the product (like that Canon she knew absolutely nothing about), how much she loves it, and then “thankssomuchforsponsoringthevideoguys!”

* HOW MUCH DOES ONE PERSON NEED TO CARE WHEN A CHILD LOSES A TOOTH?! She nearly creams herself every time! WTF, girl, get some hobbies.

* Lastly, I hate her constant fake BS: “Aww I hate that we can’t do anything fun with them” when Chris’s two other sons come to visit. It always seems like she’s so full of crap and doesn’t mean it or care about them as much...just using them for potential costume ideas or to add to her line of “OmG wE hAvE 7 kIdS tEeHeE!!!1”

Sorry to unload on y’all, but I’ve been lurking for too long and had to let it out. Image

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Anyone else notice everytime Tommy comes back with long hair chris and jess have it chopped off? I guess it's fine if that's what Tommy wants but it seems like his mother likes it long and I'm sure it pisses her off that for the 5 minutes a month chris has his sons he makes it a priority to get a haircut..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

cardboardbox wrote:Anyone else notice everytime Tommy comes back with long hair chris and jess have it chopped off? I guess it's fine if that's what Tommy wants but it seems like his mother likes it long and I'm sure it pisses her off that for the 5 minutes a month chris has his sons he makes it a priority to get a haircut..

It's amazing Jess doesn't see the irony in that she flipped about Drake the part time dad cutting their hair (I know he cut Laden's scalp but the haircut seemed to be the main issue for her) and yet it's totally fine for them to cut Tommy's hair without his mum's permission.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:43 am
cardboardbox wrote:Anyone else notice everytime Tommy comes back with long hair chris and jess have it chopped off? I guess it's fine if that's what Tommy wants but it seems like his mother likes it long and I'm sure it pisses her off that for the 5 minutes a month chris has his sons he makes it a priority to get a haircut..

It's amazing Jess doesn't see the irony in that she flipped about Drake the part time dad cutting their hair (I know he cut Laden's scalp but the haircut seemed to be the main issue for her) and yet it's totally fine for them to cut Tommy's hair without his mum's permission.

Cause Jesssss is his mom,too,dontcha know.@@
Chris n Jessss really have no respect for T n C's real mom.They just walk all over her and do whtaever they want
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:43 am

Cause Jesssss is his mom,too,dontcha know.@@
Chris n Jessss really have no respect for T n C's real mom.They just walk all over her and do whatever they want
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Yeah the egg thing was 100% bullshit for the camera. Theyre a stereotypical stupid American family, but they're also a stereotypical fake youtuber family. Chris played along this time instead of getting annoyed at her.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

She knows how to boil eggs. She makes that pasta salad with hard boiled eggs, mayo, mustard and relish. She specifically did a cooking recipe video about it.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

She didn’t even use wet measuring cup. It sounds good but looks atrocious. I think I’ll make this sometime this week and upload a photo.

Return to “JesssFam”