Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

They must be getting some sort of allowance from Katie's parents. They have NO income from YT. How could they afford a housekeeper, babysitter AND a vlog editor??? No WAY.

They live a very high-end lifestyle, but I don't see how they are making any money. The $$$$$ is coming from Katie's parents.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

rosie_dalia wrote:They must be getting some sort of allowance from Katie's parents. They have NO income from YT. How could they afford a housekeeper, babysitter AND a vlog editor??? No WAY.

They live a very high-end lifestyle, but I don't see how they are making any money. The $$$$$ is coming from Katie's parents.
They made it seem like they no longer have the housekeeper or the babysitter, but still I don't understand how they were ever affording their lifestyle at all. You are two stay at home parents why do you need a housekeeper? If Cullen wasn't even editing what the hell was he doing all day? Their lives are a hot mess, I don't understand how their "fans" are still pushing for them to have another baby. Their decision to stick with two kids is the only choice I respect them for. There are hardworking parents who both work full time yet still have to do housework without any outside help. These two need a big dose of reality.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don’t think they ever actually had the money for a housekeeper or babysitter. I think that was part of the “living outside of their means” that was clearly going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Was this all in the recent live?

I thought he only drank and smoke pot. Pot never made me pass out at the table.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

onbreak wrote:Was this all in the recent live?

I have no experience with pot but I didn't think that it would cause someone to pass out sitting down for dinner. Makes me wonder what his drug of choice was, I would hope Katie wouldn't be all uptight about him smoking pot but who knows.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Are they going to any football games this year. I know Alabamians in Columbia today, but last week I think they played at home. Not that I need to see them show the food, look for Big Al, and act all foolish.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:

I have no experience with pot but I didn't think that it would cause someone to pass out sitting down for dinner. Makes me wonder what his drug of choice was, I would hope Katie wouldn't be all uptight about him smoking pot but who knows.

Opiates mixed with alcohol could make him pass out, very easily.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:34 pm
Boymomma123 wrote:

Thankfully the kids never got seriously hurt in the house, backyard or car while C&K were intoxicated. I bet they hired that friend of theirs to edit for them after Cullen was in the hospital for facial sepsis. He was doing a better job than Cullen at that point. If Cullen is in a better place now he should be editing since they need to save $$$. As for the cleaning lady, that was pure laziness. They probably just kept sleeping everything off while the kids were out of the house. That was definitely not pot on it's own.
People are savvy enough not to buy that b.s. !
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Boymomma123 wrote:

Yeah, my ex-bf was a major stoner and he never passed out. Cullen must have been mixing drugs/alcohol or just using something harder that they won't admit to. Aren't heroin addicts known to pass out?? Maybe that's just in movies??! He was definitely smoking something because Katie was triggered by hearing a lighter click.

If I were them, I'd rather Cullen smoke pot than drink alcohol. A little pot isn't as damaging as getting wasted drunk like we've all seen him get. I guess drinking is more socially acceptable in Alabama than marijuana. (I know it's still illegal there, so there is that.... Where I'm from it's legal, so it's strange to realize there are still ultra-conservative states where it's not.)
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

rosie_dalia wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:39 am
Boymomma123 wrote:I have no experience with pot but I didn't think that it would cause someone to pass out sitting down for dinner. Makes me wonder what his drug of choice was, I would hope Katie wouldn't be all uptight about him smoking pot but who knows.

Yeah, my ex-bf was a major stoner and he never passed out. Cullen must have been mixing drugs/alcohol or just using something harder that they won't admit to. Aren't heroin addicts known to pass out?? Maybe that's just in movies??! He was definitely smoking something because Katie was triggered by hearing a lighter click.

If I were them, I'd rather Cullen smoke pot than drink alcohol. A little pot isn't as damaging as getting wasted drunk like we've all seen him get. I guess drinking is more socially acceptable in Alabama than marijuana. (I know it's still illegal there, so there is that.... Where I'm from it's legal, so it's strange to realize there are still ultra-conservative states where it's not.)
I agree, when I was growing up, we used to visit an alcoholic uncle, he would drink to the point of falling off his chair, the smell of liquor would make my stomach turn. It got to the point where everyone in the family avoided him. He would get loud, obnoxious and mean, he eventually died of alcoholism after my aunt left him. I'm in a Democratic State, but pot is still illegal.
Sprinkles2207
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sprinkles2207 »

Exactly my thought too. I smile occasionally and have never passed out at the table. It had to be something harder. To they think we’re idiots and just belief whatever they tell us Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe realizing their audience is more hardcore than them, they'll open up more.

What really goes on in those golf course mc mansions? Do tell!!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Cullen was always willing to open up. He even said if there was a drug to do, he’d do it! It was Katie that changed the story and made it a severe pot addiction.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Explains why he's permanently a 15 years.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Year old

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Does anyone remember when Katie got called out for feeding the kids melatonin gummies all the time? Most likely so they could get their drink on and sleep as long as they wanted themselves. :-o
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Catface2 wrote:Does anyone remember when Katie got called out for feeding the kids melatonin gummies all the time? Most likely so they could get their drink on and sleep as long as they wanted themselves. :-o
They were doing that?! Taking melatonin regularly can cause your body to stop producing it causing further sleep issues. If they did that, they’re bigger idiots than I thought.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am
Catface2 wrote:Does anyone remember when Katie got called out for feeding the kids melatonin gummies all the time? Most likely so they could get their drink on and sleep as long as they wanted themselves. :-o
They were doing that?! Taking melatonin regularly can cause your body to stop producing it causing further sleep issues. If they did that, they’re bigger idiots than I thought.
It's true, unfortunately.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If I recall correctly she opening talked about having to give them melatonin gummies to sleep like it wasn't a big deal. Pretty sure they claimed Gaines had nightmares and was walking up at night too frequently? Could be wrong but I think that was their claim. I get it, it's hard when you kids still don't sleep through the night but I feel like a sleep aid should be the absolute last resort for kids as young as theirs. I think parenthood ended up being a lot harder than they thought it would be and are really struggling. They still feed those kids pasta with cheese every night for dinner for crying out loud, my kids complain about some meals but for the most part we all eat the same meal at the same time together. These people are a hot mess, I really think if they weren't involved in yt they would have divorced already.

Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

Happy Monday ladies. I thought you would all get a laugh out of this-

Return to “Cullen and Katie”