Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Re: Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

She and shrimpo moved to PA. She only has an associate in nursing … went to some crappy Pennsylvania nursing school that doesn’t exist anymore or changed names. She’s a joke and a liar.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:She and shrimpo moved to PA. She only has an associate in nursing … went to some crappy Pennsylvania nursing school that doesn’t exist anymore or changed names. She’s a joke and a liar.
Did her mom and sister follow her to Pa also ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Starlite wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:21 am
Pinkcakes0 wrote:She is from a ghetto town in Jersey…. Hamilton. But she grew up in an even more ghetto town called Ewing. Both border a disgusting place called Trenton. Image

I don’t think she had plastic surgery, but idk. She looks so old!!!! The jowks are crazy. She doesn’t look like someone in her 30’s at all. She’s aged really fast. Lol karma!
Thank you for explaining and ewww Trenton! Know exactly what that is like. I get confused bc she goes from “Jersey girl “ to Philly girl and acts all that I can’t stand that for a woman in her thirties ! So did she graduate in NJ and moved to outside Philly ?

Haaha!!! Shes soo freakin busted 😂 Her nose gets massive when shes Pragnantttt lmfaooo so when shes starving herself it looks reallllly weird and flared! its soooo cringy how she goes from NJ to Philly persona how weird!!! like its cool or something 😂😂 Nothin to be proud of there!!! I live 35mins from Trashi and my entire fam is from New York... they would eat her alive mentally😂😅😅 their weirdo broken PA-Jersey accent is horrific. When they say Wutter instead of water i seriously need to vomit. These ppl are soo incredibly disgusting I have no words. And the weirdo sister lives in Trenton now in her ReNtAl GuYzzz 🤢🤢 fuckin weird ass bitch. They both need an education... they both cant speak or pronounce any word correctly. Listening to them try and give out "advice" or explain something is like watching a toddler put on a play. They both are very mentally ill and need counseling. The exploiting of their children will def catch up to them. You can tell Carter is seriously out there... he looks like he is filled with all sorts of deep thoughts about how weird his life is being filmed all day. These kids are in for a longggg road of mental problems. This crusty ass picture of Skanki is freaking god awful... omg the encrusted fake tan and dried out straw hair saggy ass dry wrinkles omfg.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:
Starlite wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:21 am Thank you for explaining and ewww Trenton! Know exactly what that is like. I get confused bc she goes from “Jersey girl “ to Philly girl and acts all that I can’t stand that for a woman in her thirties ! So did she graduate in NJ and moved to outside Philly ?

Haaha!!! Shes soo freakin busted Image Her nose gets massive when shes Pragnantttt lmfaooo so when shes starving herself it looks reallllly weird and flared! its soooo cringy how she goes from NJ to Philly persona how weird!!! like its cool or something ImageImage Nothin to be proud of there!!! I live 35mins from Trashi and my entire fam is from New York... they would eat her alive mentallyImageImageImage their weirdo broken PA-Jersey accent is horrific. When they say Wutter instead of water i seriously need to vomit. These ppl are soo incredibly disgusting I have no words. And the weirdo sister lives in Trenton now in her ReNtAl GuYzzz ImageImage fuckin weird ass bitch. They both need an education... they both cant speak or pronounce any word correctly. Listening to them try and give out "advice" or explain something is like watching a toddler put on a play. They both are very mentally ill and need counseling. The exploiting of their children will def catch up to them. You can tell Carter is seriously out there... he looks like he is filled with all sorts of deep thoughts about how weird his life is being filmed all day. These kids are in for a longggg road of mental problems. This crusty ass picture of Skanki is freaking god awful... omg the encrusted fake tan and dried out straw hair saggy ass dry wrinkles omfg.

Yes ! I’ve noticed Carter has been acting out there and he almost looks depressed. Whenever the camera comes by him he gives a bad look . These disgusting people don’t care if it’s causing mental problems in their kids as long as the money keeps on rolling in . I see trashi is trying to be BFF with that trash Danielle Nichols!

CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

OMG TRASHI BEAST!!! You're going to need to put about 500 of those all over that nasty face of yours!!! All those child exploiting dog killing wrinkles are permanent !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Ohhh Trashi i know you have been reading what we say here!!! Must suck knowing you live your life explaining yourself on the internet to strangers... acting like youre some inspirational mom😂😂😂🤡 Your wrinkles are not from being expressive they are from being a nasty lying bitch..Your kid doesnt need your saggy tit anymore it needs a mentally healthy mother. You cant buy wrinkle cream because your breastfeeding?!! lolollllllllllllll i seriously dont know bitch how you can even record yourself yapping into the camera... you sound like a fucking moron. But you keep goin to buy all your free shit for that ugly ass boring home you live in and keep spewing all those lies from that skanky large horse mouth of yours... you seriously need a huge reality check. tell your little troll husband to get a fucking job like a real man. I know all the free clothes, home decor, beauty products and food is hard to say no to but that karma is gonna creep right the fuck up!
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

lmfaooooo🤡🤡🤡🤡
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

You guzzle down massive amounts of coffee and breast feed but u gonna act like u dont use anything chemical cuz of breastfeeding!!! what a mental case. stupid bitch gtfo the internet. you literally live on stimulants.
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

I definitely think she had a nose job. She posted about “not having any work done” but her nose was definitely different years ago before starting YouTube. She had a nose job f-o-r s-u-r-e. Lying saggy jowled hag.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by meanmuggin »

No didn’t have plastic surgery. Aging, weight loss and gain, pregnancy… no nose job. Stress from constant fighting with people and being a bad human. Depression, insecurity… all will do a number on one’s face
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone who actually knows about plastic surgery can tell that she did indeed have a rhinoplasty. A good surgeon will make the surgery barely noticeable. She definitely got a nose job.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Shits going to be changing with these disgusting family vloggers. And I cant wait to see that scum bitch lose it all. This was from a Newsweek article in the fall... I wanted to share some of the important parts of the article.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

sick and deranged that any parent would share their kids the way they do.
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Tiffani Dog Killer Beaston and Chris Beaston are some sick, deranged people. Their children will suffer. I feel so bad for them.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Members please remember to follow our forum rules . This is a place to discuss and gossip not a place to harass or post threats to a fellow member or Influencer. Threats are highly inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Ignoring our rules against harassment will result in ban.
Jlg3271
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Jlg3271

Unread post by Jlg3271 »

How tall is Shrimpy? Trashi posted a photo of neglected sons birthday (in true trashi fashion wearing slippers at a party) and I swear Shrimpy is the same height as her. And isn’t she like 5’1!?

Also the other 3 kids are all wearing their cheugy matching shirts for Tanners themed party. Can’t they let one kid have a moment to be special and not make it about everyone else!? Like let him be the center of attention to wear the damn themed shirt and stop making golden children Ella and Carter outshine their brothers day!
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

He’s so short. Maybe 5”3’ … Lil creep stands on his tippy toes in photos and she leans off to the side. He’s very insecure about his height. Being a small shrimp aside… they both have horrible personalities! Self obsessed and pretend they’re better than everyone.
KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KLDigs »

The closet organization vid…..”she’s having health issues, passed out twice in a row in the middle of the night”. Do I sense a “surprise pregnancy”🤔🧐
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

I don't think she's pregnant, yet, she's laying the groundwork for it. It will either be a "surprise" or she'll be "TTC". We'll have to see. Now Brittani Boring is pregnant again, Tara is hinting at getting pregnant soon, it's only a matter of time before T.beast is as well. 5 kids will be the new 4.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

She’s already and has been complaining about the new rat chap. Her stories and recent two videos and vlogs she’s saying he doesn’t look like their dog and she looks pissed! What is wrong with this psycho ?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”