LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

thegooseiscooked

Re: LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yes, that's what I was coming on to say. I doubt she listed that employment on her resume at all.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think her employer went easy on her. Fired her but never went any further than that. Tayler never proceeded with anything. She got lucky for sure. Hence why her husband knew no specifics. She probably blamed it on a miss understanding of sorts. Web of lies.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I was just browsing imgur and I saw this post, oh god my sides.

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

AutumnLane wrote:I think her employer went easy on her. Fired her but never went any further than that. Tayler never proceeded with anything. She got lucky for sure. Hence why her husband knew no specifics. She probably blamed it on a miss understanding of sorts. Web of lies.
She's definitley lucky and I don't think she sees that. She's still poking around in other people's lives. How far will she go?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Well she got away with it the first time so she never really learned her lesson. If anything getting away with it only made it more tempting for her to try it again. She brings up getting involved somehow anytime she can over on GG. Only this time she's looking for approval from others first. Because if it's for somebody's well being or others encouraging her it's okay. I wouldn't be surprised if she's pulled similar things already.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I find it laughable that she's still meddling in people's lives after her trip back here to shame us all for gossiping since she is so above that now. :rofl:
#FreeBen
sparepeg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparepeg »

AutumnLane wrote:It's possible she never even mentioned her pervious employment on her resume. She may have just said at that time she was a SAHM. That way no questions asked.
You're forgetting she does have the hook up thanks to her mom's best friend's friend who is cousins with the daughter in law of the guy who plays golf with the board of trustees hospital guy. She didn't even have to interview. Probably just walked in said "I'm Ashley",a job was given and a name badge made.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I find it laughable that she's still meddling in people's lives after her trip back here to shame us all for gossiping since she is so above that now. :rofl:
She used to be so happy for like a day.
TaylorKnows

Oh that's right. Stupid me. VIP status. What what.

Unread post by Guest »

sparepeg wrote:*Sorry for the double post but I just came across this and had to share. Does this remind you of anyone??? Haha right down to the gallbladder surgery!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMY3mNvfgs
Couldn't figure out how to embed the video.
If you watch this and pretend that all of us ytmd members are the audience members, it's even funnier.
TaylorKnows

Her crying...it's exactly how I pictured...
thegooseiscooked

You know, we were just talking about reborn dolls over in Jess's thread and I got to thinking who I know from YouTube land who would be likely to want one.

I thought I'd bring it over here lest someone starts crying into their pillow about how I went off topic.

Ashley immediately sprang to mind and then I suddenly thought "Has anyone actually seen her kid move?" She actually looks just like an overgrown cabbage patch kid. Maybe this is all an act and Ash is scraping her own poop in a doll nappy and posing the doll/kid in different positions.

That would explain the ridiculously small flower girl dress.

Just a thought.

(If that don't bring her in, nothing will ;) )
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aalinebahb_ »

Nah, I'm sure Ash gets enough poop scrapings to use from her nursing job. She's probably too constipated from her shitty diet to use her own.
TaylorKnows

With Ash, anything is possible. ;)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

At least it would explain Kenzie's perpetual bowl cut. Poor thing. She looks just like her dad. She could be really cute but Ashley puts all of her effort into getting into other peoples business online and not trying to take care of her own daughter.
#FreeBen

Unread post by Guest »

thegooseiscooked wrote: "Has anyone actually seen her kid move?"
Pretty sure I just died, hahahah.
TaylorKnows

Oh my god guys. You hate me that much you're saying my daughter isn't real?!? All of you are such bullies and need to get a life! You're just jealous of my perfect daughter and husband. This is the last time I will ever come back here. Buh bye. I have to visit my mom at the VIP hospital.

Did I capture that right?

Unread post by Guest »

She's been quiet lately. When's the last time she posted?
TaylorKnows

How's the new job going?
thegooseiscooked

Lol, on her IG, she says she's just loving the warm welcome she's received. Someone has printed out a generic certificate saying welcome and typed in her name. That's really .....warm.

Love the fact that they wanted her to work nights, she scribbled that out and wrote "days". Misunderstandings already, ash? Tut tut.

Looks like she's working with kids. It's a childish certificate.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”