KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | KK&BJ | Part 45

Meghan19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by Meghan19 »

I hate comparing because every situation is different but it's kind of sad that Colleen (Miranda Sing) has shown more progress as an active mother than Keren has shown at all with Sutton. And it's not like Keren randomly got pregnant, she planned it because she wanted another baby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Meghan19 wrote:I hate comparing because every situation is different but it's kind of sad that Colleen (Miranda Sing) has shown more progress as an active mother than Keren has shown at all with Sutton. And it's not like Keren randomly got pregnant, she planned it because she wanted another baby.

I like Colleen and I can’t stand Keren, so I’m not disagreeing, but what do you mean by that? lol. Her baby is only a few days old.

Do you mean editing while she was in labor/getting the birth vlog up so fast? Or just that she’s genuinely a better human being than Keren and actually wanted a child? lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

ckks wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:I hate comparing because every situation is different but it's kind of sad that Colleen (Miranda Sing) has shown more progress as an active mother than Keren has shown at all with Sutton. And it's not like Keren randomly got pregnant, she planned it because she wanted another baby.

I like Colleen and I can’t stand Keren, so I’m not disagreeing, but what do you mean by that? lol. Her baby is only a few days old.

Do you mean editing while she was in labor/getting the birth vlog up so fast? Or just that she’s genuinely a better human being than Keren and actually wanted a child? lol.

I mean how Colleen actually seems interested in her child while Sutton seemed to be forgotten as soon as everyone else was able to come look at the him. His birth became all about the adults, Jackson and Landon's reactions rather than the fact that an actual baby was born. I know this is Colleen's first and there is a lot that comes with that, but Keren planned her pregnancy because she wanted another baby. There should have been more excitement from her but I guess since it wasn't a girl "who cares", right? Colleen is also very interactive with her baby as well.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:I know you’re not supposed to force your kids go go places. But I do think it would’ve been good for Jackson and Landon to go out of the house with ba noi. They need a change of scenery and to be around other ppl. They do the same things and see the same ppl everyday.

What a boring childhood

I thought it was kind of nice Landon got to go out by himself for a change. Prince Jackson gets to go places all the time (yes, to target and Starbucks. But he at least gets out more than Landon) I bet Landon loved being the center of attention for a change. He looked so much happier at Ba Noi’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Meghan19 wrote:
ckks wrote:

I mean how Colleen actually seems interested in her child while Sutton seemed to be forgotten as soon as everyone else was able to come look at the him. His birth became all about the adults, Jackson and Landon's reactions rather than the fact that an actual baby was born. I know this is Colleen's first and there is a lot that comes with that, but Keren planned her pregnancy because she wanted another baby. There should have been more excitement from her but I guess since it wasn't a girl "who cares", right? Colleen is also very interactive with her baby as well.

While I get what your saying these two are just on two completely different levels to compare. Colleen is a new mom, of course she is all about her kid. I'm sure she will be a great mom. Keren was about Jackson when he was born too, granted she still is. He's king, after all.

Thing is, she had Sutton for Youtube. She may have "wanted" another baby, but she completely soaked up all the attention he brought and aimed it towards herself, not him. Keren is a monster of a person and with every kid she seems less and less interested in anyone but herself.

I would think saying Kyra and Keren makes more sense. Kyra already seems to have bonded with their unborn baby more than Keren has with her near four month old who just stares into space with that sad look on his face.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

kels0413 wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:I know you’re not supposed to force your kids go go places. But I do think it would’ve been good for Jackson and Landon to go out of the house with ba noi. They need a change of scenery and to be around other ppl. They do the same things and see the same ppl everyday.

What a boring childhood

I thought it was kind of nice Landon got to go out by himself for a change. Prince Jackson gets to go places all the time (yes, to target and Starbucks. But he at least gets out more than Landon) I bet Landon loved being the center of attention for a change. He looked so much happier at Ba Noi’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think Landon looked happy too. Keren is probably stingy with Jackson going places with ba noi because she doesn’t like ba noi, so she probably thought she was punishing her by giving her Landon but they probably all love Landon. And I think it was good Landon got to be the only one there.. jokes on Keren.. Landon finally got to leave the house and probably felt the happiest he has in a long time Image I don’t think Jackson didn’t want to go, he used to ask to go see Ba Noi all the time. Keren probably worded it like it wasn’t going to be fun.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:I would like an updated on Landon and Sutton and how they are doing. Their progression with milestones, and just who they are as kids. Just once I would love an update on how well landon is trying to learn new words, or how Sutton rolled over and is discovering his toes and feet. I would love an update as to why their parents can’t get it together and act like they have 3 kids instead 1. This drives me crazy. I don’t need an update on Jackson, they shove him down our throats so one way or another we would have known the status of this stye anyway. I know that you guys read here. I’m begging you to read this and understand the importance of what you have right in front of you. Please make Jackson accountable for his shitty attitude and teach that boy manners and how to share.

Damn can we get an update on just them being real for once? And not treating king Jackson like gold and his brothers like they don’t matter or aren’t as good as him?

PLEASE!!! Sorry for the rant. Since my cancer diagnosis a few weeks ago I’ve been emotional.

Hope you get better real soon! Beat that bitch!ImageImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
mb123123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb123123 »

Would someone in the know please give me a quick explanation about Landon and why the fuck can’t he talk st close to 2 years old?! I found this site by googling but haven’t seen a ton of their vlogs? He can’t say anything but “issssss”. He’s by FAR the cutest kid. Why don’t they use him for content?!!! Have both Karen and Kuah been neglectful of him? TYIAA

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

mb123123 wrote:Would someone in the know please give me a quick explanation about Landon and why the fuck can’t he talk st close to 2 years old?! I found this site by googling but haven’t seen a ton of their vlogs? He can’t say anything but “issssss”. He’s by FAR the cutest kid. Why don’t they use him for content?!!! Have both Karen and Kuah been neglectful of him? TYIAA

Because you don’t learn to talk when you aren’t interacted with.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Faat18 wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:I would like an updated on Landon and Sutton and how they are doing. Their progression with milestones, and just who they are as kids. Just once I would love an update on how well landon is trying to learn new words, or how Sutton rolled over and is discovering his toes and feet. I would love an update as to why their parents can’t get it together and act like they have 3 kids instead 1. This drives me crazy. I don’t need an update on Jackson, they shove him down our throats so one way or another we would have known the status of this stye anyway. I know that you guys read here. I’m begging you to read this and understand the importance of what you have right in front of you. Please make Jackson accountable for his shitty attitude and teach that boy manners and how to share.

Damn can we get an update on just them being real for once? And not treating king Jackson like gold and his brothers like they don’t matter or aren’t as good as him?

PLEASE!!! Sorry for the rant. Since my cancer diagnosis a few weeks ago I’ve been emotional.

Hope you get better real soon! Beat that bitch!ImageImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Thank you! I plan to beat it! ImageImageImage

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

So did they send her that stupid rocker or did she buy it? She keeps changing her damn story. I never realized what a lying problem she had.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

What a boring childhood

she probably made Jackson stay home for vlog footage.. I highly doubt Jackson chose to stay home he was literally begging to go to the doctors just so they’d take him out of the house

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:So did they send her that stupid rocker or did she buy it? She keeps changing her damn story. I never realized what a lying problem she had.
if they did send it to her she must of sent them a sob story or told them she was a “big YouTuber” and asked for them to send it to her because she had to ask people on Twitter to find out where to buy it.. they didn’t just send it to her on their own.

toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

We thought Landon had it bad, but Sutton, Jesus fuck I feel so bad for that baby. He look legit miserable most of the time and he's left alone so often and seems so behind. He looks like he's spent a lifetime suffering and is now a broken shell, but he's barely 4 months old.

They should have just adopted a cabbage patch doll.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

teahathspilleth wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:Watching their boys together is so weird because they don't even act like siblings. Do they ever communicate with each other, aside from Jackson occasionally yelling at Landon and snatching toys from him? I know the comparing gets old, but I enjoy watching Levi and Alaya because they actually interact like normal siblings. They talk to each other and sing together and you can see them figuring out the world around them together. With Jackson and Landon, it feels like I'm watching 2 kids who barely even know each other. And the rare times that they do interact, it feels so forced and like they're only doing it to get the reaction of "awww that was so cuuute" from their parents. It's sad.
I haven’t watched Levi & Alaya in awhile bc I stopped watching OKBABY... but KK has been so boring lately I watched OKBABY and I forgot how much I like them more. Their children play so much better together and it seems genuine. It’s nice to watch a vlog where the oldest kid is sweet to his younger siblings.
The other day Levi and Alaya were saying the Jonny Jonny yes papa poem where Levi was papa and Alaya was Jonny, it was legit the cutest thing ever. It’s sad that I don’t know if we’ll ever see Jackson and Landon interacting that way. Not only do their parents never teach them anything let alone a whole poem but also that one of them simply feels more entitled than his little brother because of the parents blatant bias.
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

teahathspilleth wrote:
KKand3boys wrote:Watching their boys together is so weird because they don't even act like siblings. Do they ever communicate with each other, aside from Jackson occasionally yelling at Landon and snatching toys from him? I know the comparing gets old, but I enjoy watching Levi and Alaya because they actually interact like normal siblings. They talk to each other and sing together and you can see them figuring out the world around them together. With Jackson and Landon, it feels like I'm watching 2 kids who barely even know each other. And the rare times that they do interact, it feels so forced and like they're only doing it to get the reaction of "awww that was so cuuute" from their parents. It's sad.
I haven’t watched Levi & Alaya in awhile bc I stopped watching OKBABY... but KK has been so boring lately I watched OKBABY and I forgot how much I like them more. Their children play so much better together and it seems genuine. It’s nice to watch a vlog where the oldest kid is sweet to his younger siblings.
The other day Levi and Alaya were saying the Jonny Jonny yes papa poem where Levi was papa and Alaya was Jonny, it was legit the cutest thing ever. It’s sad that I don’t know if we’ll ever see Jackson and Landon interacting that way. Not only do their parents never teach them anything let alone a whole poem but also that one of them simply feels more entitled than his little brother because of the parents blatant bias.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

WaterBlue wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
Yeah it was really cute, and that was what made me start thinking about Jackson and Landon as brothers. I don't recall ever seeing J&L genuinely playing and laughing together, just the 2 of them without KK getting involved and encouraging them to be cute for attention. It's like they aren't really developing a relationship at all, at least not a positive one. There's no bonding between them.
aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

What the heck. Watching her nursery tour and saw that she said “Rachelle and I were supposed to do a box swap and I got mine and forgot to do hers...” Ummmmm?!?!? Yes, i’m sure rachelle wanted to to hopefully gain subs from Keren, but still. Those lovedbaby onsies are like $25.. I’d be pissed if I was Rachelle. (She’s from Rachelle + Justin)

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

What the heck. Watching her nursery tour and saw that she said “Rachelle and I were supposed to do a box swap and I got mine and forgot to do hers...” Ummmmm?!?!? Yes, i’m sure rachelle wanted to to hopefully gain subs from Keren, but still. Those lovedbaby onsies are like $25.. I’d be pissed if I was Rachelle. (She’s from Rachelle + Justin)

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Omg yeah I meant to say something about that Rachelle thing! What an asshole! Seriously who does she thing she is. Someone takes the time to do a trade with you but you can't send her one like y'all arranged? Knew Keren was a loser but this is just an all time low. Pregnancy was her excuse.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”