Aaryn Williams | Part 24

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Seriously, I am so proud of myself. So proud that I got to her SO BADLY that she went off searching for my name on Instagram. Yaaaaas girl yaaaaas! Who is my bitch? Aryan is my bitch. And who is the queen? Susan is the queen.

Now I can troll her with the fakest, sweetest messages under my fake accounts, messages that are really total burns and she will never know it is me. It will go right over her dumb head.

Aryan, unbothered as fuck. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

She owes the ladies on here some money - we educate her daily! How was she patented - she knows jack shit?! She knows how to pop kids out and swipe a credit card and that’s about it... shocking
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

dramallama429 wrote:
usernamessuck wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am I hope the fact that she hasn't shown Adeline all day means that baby is resting and not that she pawned her off to Nick while she takes care of Skyla.
Also shouldn't you bring a child to the ER if their temp is over 103? She said Skyla went over 104. Like idk how she says that so nonchalantly. That's a scary number.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be 100% ER worthy for my kids. Her first thought when she saw that fever was that she needs to get medicine for herself. SMH
Definitely, any sane mother would take their child in. Last month my daughter had a temperature of 103.6 I didn’t even think twice. I told my husband to grab my purse and start the car because we were going to the ER. A temp that high can cause seizures in little children

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cheap shoes, make-up hues and Adeline Who?
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

minera16 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 39ba79.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for clearing that up for us Aircraft, since we are probably the only people that pointed out it’s not good to give your sick babies spicy fried rice.

But had her eat Gummy Candy yet she’s throwing up? My ass! I think she’s lying. She’s got skyla because she’s easy and Nick has Adeline the really sick one

Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommy+224L »

usernamessuck wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am I hope the fact that she hasn't shown Adeline all day means that baby is resting and not that she pawned her off to Nick while she takes care of Skyla.
Also shouldn't you bring a child to the ER if their temp is over 103? She said Skyla went over 104. Like idk how she says that so nonchalantly. That's a scary number.

No !! pediatric nurse practitioner - fevers do not need ER Visits! If they are dehydrated, not wetting diapers, poor oral intake with lethargy yes . For iv fluids . Otherwise for what ?
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Since she went to the grocery store for soup ingredients I’m assuming she took Skyla by Starbucks for a pink drink. Nick is probably give Adeline CPR while Skyla is playing Mickey ears with her no lip having self. Like how is she ever gonna wear lipstick Aaryn? You should google “How to wear lipstick on chicken lips”

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cryla is having watermelon all... there must be some crazy weather coming - she must be thinking (In Airheads lingo)... Wha dis?
Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

minera16 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:02 pm
dramallama429 wrote:

No ! Not all kids get febrile seizures it’s familial. You treat the fever . If you are alternating around the clock dojng cold compresses and the fever doesn’t recede then yes okay but why would you go to er for a fever you can treat and it will be better in an hour ? Make the child comfy in their home not a waiting room - as it’s mostly viral.

Yeah that would be 100% ER worthy for my kids. Her first thought when she saw that fever was that she needs to get medicine for herself. SMH
Definitely, any sane mother would take their child in. Last month my daughter had a temperature of 103.6 I didn’t even think twice. I told my husband to grab my purse and start the car because we were going to the ER. A temp that high can cause seizures in little children

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Mommy+224L wrote:

No !! pediatric nurse practitioner - fevers do not need ER Visits! If they are dehydrated, not wetting diapers, poor oral intake with lethargy yes . For iv fluids . Otherwise for what ?
Just something I was always told. Over 103 requires supervision to bring it down. I always thought there was a fear of overheating or something. Just a thing people always said to me that I took as truth.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Mommy+224L wrote:

If she didn’t know what was wrong with her I’d be at the ER but since she knows I’ll put a wet cloth on her forehead etc..

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Cinderella777 wrote:Cryla is having watermelon all... there must be some crazy weather coming - she must be thinking (In Airheads lingo)... Wha dis?
Well only after gummy snacks and it was a full bowl probably Aaryn said hold this I need a picture lmao

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jammrm wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:15 pm
Cinderella777 wrote:Cryla is having watermelon all... there must be some crazy weather coming - she must be thinking (In Airheads lingo)... Wha dis?
Well only after gummy snacks and it was a full bowl probably Aaryn said hold this I need a picture lmao

haha u know what - I thought that for a minute too - totally staged! Wouldn’t surprised me!
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

usernamessuck wrote:
Mommy+224L wrote:

Just something I was always told. Over 103 requires supervision to bring it down. I always thought there was a fear of overheating or something. Just a thing people always said to me that I took as truth.

She could easily let her have a lukewarm bath to bring it down but she’s to lazy

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

usernamessuck wrote:
Mommy+224L wrote:

I was told the same thing, I didn’t know what was wrong with her she just woke up and didn’t look right so I took her temp and was shocked. She ended up having the flu

Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

Not all kids get febrile seizures it’s familial. You treat the fever . If you are alternating Tylenol and Motrin around the clock doing cold compresses and the fever doesn’t recede then yes okay but why would you go to er for a fever you can treat and it will be better in an hour ? Make the child comfy in their home not a waiting room - as it’s mostly viral.

I would say if a known family member has flu and you want child to get swabbed then sure as that’s important within 24 hours to start tamiflu then sure but otherwise no
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

My son’s fever got up to 105.3... I called his ped freaking out..they just said alternate Tylenol and Motrin, he will be fine. He always runs super hot
when he gets a fever.
lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

usernamessuck wrote:
Mommy+224L wrote:

You should be very concerned for anything over 102, but like the previous comment said, if it’s just a high fever see if you can get it down at home first. Have your stuff ready at the door in case they suddenly become lethargic or have difficulty breathing.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Fevers are a good thing, the rise in body temperature can kill some infections caused by bacteria.
It is important to monitor not just the body temperature, but to make sure you stay hydrated.
It's debatable but I persinally think 101/102 for children and 104/105 for adults is when you should go have a doctor help monitor and probably give fluids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:21 am Ary and her Google doctorate degree

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This should be the title for next thread 😂

Return to “Aaryn Williams”