8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Edenberry »

Tiger27 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:34 am I too was concerned about the calorie comments. Shari said she’s eating 1400-1600 calories a day but her coach says she could be eating 2200 with all the running she does, but it’s fine as long as she feels fueled or whatever. Then Ruby gets all excited about her teeny waist and Shari squeals that her skirt is loose. Umm this is some dangerous advice to be feeding to a channel full of hundreds of thousands of tween viewers. How many little girls are going to look at their bodies and think there’s isn’t as small as Shari’s and cut back their calories to a ridiculous 1400? Leave the nutrition advice the the experts. This family has a history of harmful eating habits and is too stupid to realize their impact on young girls extends into influencing their eating habits. Infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is EXACTLY how my ED started at 16. Cut calories, worked out more, lost some weight, got my first validation of my size my from mother AAAAAAAAAAAAAND then it went to heck. Ruby needs to wake up.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Can someone please save these children (especially Julie) from this lunatic of mother. :x
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm
callie73 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 pm Ruby lives in a very mormon neighborhood. She most likely knows everyone from church as, the wards are set up per neighborhood. so it's not like letting kids run loose in new york. it's most likely more harmful for kids to sit alone with the Bishop in his office being questioned for worthiness than it is to be outside riding a bike or playing alone.
I see you haven't watched Netflix's 'Abducted in Plain SIght" Documentary.
It is a disturbingly fascinating look into a Mormon family that served their child to a pedophillic "family friend" on a silver platter......while the parents simultaneously took turns engaging in a sexual relationship with the same man that repeatedly kidnapped and slept with their young daughter.
There are awful people hiding in every religion, including Mormons. Ted Bundy is another example of a charming Mormon that snatched young girls from the street. The church actually defended him, until the breadth and depravity of his crimes started to be revealed.

However, I'd be more worried about Eve riding into traffic, or cracking her head open with nobody around to take her to the ER though.....
yes, i have seen that.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

why is ruby waxing her 10 year olds blonde non bushy eyebrows? someone please save julie.
I want to adopt julie so bad, sweet precious thing.
lightasfeather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightasfeather »

kates_crush wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:00 am why is ruby waxing her 10 year olds blonde non bushy eyebrows? someone please save julie.
I want to adopt julie so bad, sweet precious thing.
Indeed, there is absolutely no reason for it - not at that age and not when practically blonde... And the irony of "Julie has nicely shaped eyebrows" - so let me ruin them - like, why?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ruby needs to stop waxing her kids eye brows. How many times has she messed up??

Sooo now Shari’s the Captain of the track team
daniwilliams77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daniwilliams77 »

What he actual f*ck!! Who lets their small child ride their back and you follow them with your car?? She didn’t even follow her because she did not know where she was. I’m seriously concerned for these kids. Someone weirdo could be out there!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Rub my back or you don’t get food today... She’s a bitch! Shari is tooting her own invisible horn again...I’m captain of the track team... just stop... your ridiculous
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Nitpicky comment maybe in light of all the awful stuff that's happened in the past two vlogs (eyebrow waxing on a 10 yr old? What?), but isn't the natural reaction when a little baby is screaming on the floor to go and pick her up? It seemed Ruby just kept vlogging through while poor little Lucy was wailing. It wasn't long, the baby was fine, but it just seemed like really non-instinctual to not go and pick the baby up. I felt like reaching through the screen and holding her!
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Oh god now Shari is team captain for track - prepare yourselves people !!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Waxing anwhere on the body of a 10yo is just stupid. And then Ruby fucks it up even by ripping too much off. Ack. Poor Julie.

As for Sharis promotion to track captain, just from that I assume the track team must be quite small. LOL.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

lip wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:06 pm Waxing anwhere on the body of a 10yo is just stupid. And then Ruby fucks it up even by ripping too much off. Ack. Poor Julie.

As for Sharis promotion to track captain, just from that I assume the track team must be quite small. LOL.
Yeah I think she mentioned in a video weeks ago that this is the first year her school have a track team and there’s only her and 4 other girls compared to other schools they compete against which have larger teams.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I’m sure the Franke’s $$ help Shari with her Track Team Caption dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

I don't know why ruby is obsessed with making her girls seem older than they are, telling them they are too old for certain clothing remember when julie was 9 and wanted a unicorn shirt, ruby told her no, or when she asked if a four year old eve was too old to play with a doll stroller, or abby who is still only 11 doesn't know what she wants for her birthday or chistmas, she's 11 (sorry JUST turned 12), every other youtube family with 10-12 year olds wants toys still!

I always found it odd that none of the kids have things, you know? like eve is five and barely has any toys, I understand wanting to keep clutter to a minimum but to be 11 and not own any toys is odd to me. also want mother NEVER knows what to get for any of her kids, she is always saying she has no idea what to get so and so for their birthday.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Who is going to break the news to Shari that no one cares that she is the captain of her track team of five members? I think I heard her say that she could put that on her résumé. Did she mean college applications or did I hear that wrong? I don't see her going anywhere but BYU so she won't have a problem getting into college. I hope she doesn't think that being captain of the track team is impressive. Lol
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I can't stop thinking about this calorie and weight stuff. Honestly I think it's absolutely horrible and irresponsible of them to vlog this. YouTube should almost have a trigger warning on these videos! I can totally imagine myself as a teenager feeling inadequate next to Shari's boasting about her teeny tiny waist and Ruby's non-stop talk about her girls' bodies in general. This should really not be allowed.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I was laughing so hard when Chad specifically said there was nobody on the track team when Shari said she was captain! I guess that's why Shari is best friends with 'Coach'.....

Also, I know this is unbelievably nitpicky, but it drives me crazy everytime Shari talks through pursed lips. It's like she tries not to move them when she talks. I can't figure out why she chooses to do it at certain times either. Is is supposed be "cute"? Convey sarcasm? Just a tic? Such a weird mannerism.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:29 pm I was laughing so hard when Chad specifically said there was nobody on the track team when Shari said she was captain! I guess that's why Shari is best friends with 'Coach'.....

Also, I know this is unbelievably nitpicky, but it drives me crazy everytime Shari talks through pursed lips. It's like she tries not to move them when she talks. I can't figure out why she chooses to do it at certain times either. Is is supposed be "cute"? Convey sarcasm? Just a tic? Such a weird mannerism.
I think it’s a quirky teen way of speaking I’ve seen a few others her age do the same with their faces and I agree it’s annoying
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

I love how miss team captain uploaded a video saying that track sucks and she hates running.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 am I love how miss team captain uploaded a video saying that track sucks and she hates running.
That is some funny shit right there! Remember though...she’s SO mature! LMAO :D

Return to “8 Passengers”