Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

This post is being shared around on Facebook and it made me think of Aaryn Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a0b7cb.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Carmencita wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Hey Airhead...
This is how you do a red outfit and lips Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c45339.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’ve seen ppl here say girls will be lucky to end up looking like Nick’s sister but I don’t find her good looking at all.

Thank you! Me neither! She has perky boobs and is skinny because she's 21 but she looks like oompa loompa. I don't think she's ugly by any means but she isn't drop dead gorgeous either.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:Adeline does not look obese. She looks like a healthy kid. I know I don’t have kids but from what I seen kids won’t overeat if parents put to much on their plate. They stop when they are full. I can already tell she is starting to slim down. Nick is very tall so she is going to be a tall girl.

Are we looking at the same child here? Her thighs are big and she has a big belly. She's a big baby, not her fault obviously. She may not overeat but she doesn't need to if all she eats are cakepops, pasta, bread and unhealthy shit. You can't compare her diet to one of a baby who eats veggies, fruits and an overall healthy diet. This is all airshit's fault obviously, she started overfeeding her from when she was tiny. Airfart would feed her bottles every time she fussed.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brighton wrote:FYI, regarding what YouTube is doing. Looks like she will probably not be able to have ADs on videos with her kids. Hmmm, wonder what will happen with her channel

Limited Monetization
Videos that include minors and are at risk of predatory comments may receive limited or no ads (yellow icon). If you think we made a mistake please appeal. We’ll continue to refine our approach in the coming weeks and months.

Additionally, if you see any type of content (videos, comments, etc.) that you think exploits minors, please flag it for review and select “child abuse” in the reporting tool. No form of content that endangers minors is acceptable to us.

We’re taking swift action to ensure we’re identifying as much of this content as possible and will continue to take additional actions over the coming days and weeks to keep minors and the creator ecosystem safe. We will keep you posted as these changes occur.

Thanks,
Marissa (TeamYouTube)

Heck yes! Better get that box with yetis out of the detached garage, girlfriend.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Aseline is huge.
Period.
No question about it.
Her thighs are huge and she has a massive gut.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

...and this is where the baby propping & flat head began......[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9add9f.jpg[/IMG]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Aseline is huge.
Period.
No question about it.

Kids at that age have guts. That is the reason I hate seeing kids that age in bikinis. It looks stupid.

StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StopTheHate »

Period.
No question about it.

Please go after airhead and not a baby who isn’t being probably taken care of. It’s very sad. Adeline seems like a very sweet mellow baby. I feel so bad for her.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Period.
No question about it.

Kids at that age have guts. That is the reason I hate seeing kids that age in bikinis. It looks stupid.

Image Girl that kid is over fed a bunch of overprocessed crap. My 17 month old has a gut but nowhere as big as Adeline's. The kid is big. When you have a child you'll know what we're talking about.

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Carmencita wrote:
This is how you do a red outfit and lips Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c45339.jpg[/IMG]

I’ve seen ppl here say girls will be lucky to end up looking like Nick’s sister but I don’t find her good looking at all.

Thank you! Me neither! She has perky boobs and is skinny because she's 21 but she looks like oompa loompa. I don't think she's ugly by any means but she isn't drop dead gorgeous either.

Yeah I don’t either, I think she looks pretty average to me. I could see Adeline looking very similar to her when she grows up

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:...and this is where the baby propping & flat head began......[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9add9f.jpg[/IMG]

She's emotional over that photo because those were the good old days when she could just lay A down all day long without having to interact with her Image

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Period.
No question about it.

My daughter has a gut, like all toddlers do but I love putting her in bikinis because I think it’s cute lol it’s the only time in life it’s perfectly acceptable to have a gut Image Adeline looks very big, no it’s not her fault but I feel like she should have started to lean out by now. My friends baby was the biggest baby I’ve ever seen, big like Adeline but as soon as he started walking he leveled out. Aaryn is feeding her wayyyy too much sugar and not letting her walk around enough, poor girl..

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
Period.
No question about it.

Image Girl that kid is over fed a bunch of overprocessed crap. My 17 month old has a gut but nowhere as big as Adeline's. The kid is big. When you have a child you'll know what we're talking about.

Just because I don’t have a kid doesn’t mean I am dumb. I babysat my two cousins for 30 hrs a week as a teen. If you think Adeline is big you would of been really disgusted with them. They were bigger then her. My cousin is now 6’4 and skinny. Adeline is not obese. She is going to be a tall girl. She doesn’t have all the rolls in her thighs anymore like she had as a baby. She is slimming down.

Some of you can be so cruel and see stuff just to hate on her mother. Yes Aaryn is a shit mom but just saying shit that isn’t true about her kids because you don’t like her is ridiculous.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not picking on a baby.

I'm just talking about her and her situation.

She has a massive gut and huge chubby thighs, I'm not making fun of her. I am just starting what I see.

I think little Adeline is a sweetheart and I really hope she overcomes the shallowness and idiocracy that she has and will continue to grow up in.
I am #teamadeline

It is not her fault she has a bimbo nut-job for a mom. #adelineneedsanewmom
StopTheHate wrote:
Period.
No question about it.

Please go after airhead and not a baby who isn’t being probably taken care of. It’s very sad. Adeline seems like a very sweet mellow baby. I feel so bad for her.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Kids at that age have guts. That is the reason I hate seeing kids that age in bikinis. It looks stupid.

Just because I don’t have a kid doesn’t mean I am dumb. I babysat my two cousins for 30 hrs a week as a teen. If you think Adeline is big you would of been really disgusted with them. They were bigger then her. My cousin is now 6’4 and skinny. Adeline is not obese. She is going to be a tall girl. She doesn’t have all the rolls in her thighs anymore like she had as a baby. She is slimming down.

Some of you can be so cruel and see stuff just to hate on her mother. Yes Aaryn is a shit mom but just saying shit that isn’t true about her kids because you don’t like her is ridiculous.

Whoa you need to calm down. I didn't call A obese neither did I say that I was disgusted by her. Where are you getting this from? I didn't call you dumb either. We can agree to disagree here.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

I wouldn’t say she’s average, but I think calling her obese is going too far. She’s overweight yes, but give her time to balance out. My 21 month old that weighs 24 lbs is skinny and long and still has a gut and doesn’t eat and drink half the shit these kids do. Every kid has a gut at some point. Adeline will be fine, she just learned to walk so yeah she will lose some of that. Also kids won’t over eat at that age. My son will go a whole day on fruit and then the next day will eat like a monster. They eat to their liking. Aaryn can help her out by offering water and healthier food options though. But that would be hard when princess cryla gets what she wants 24/7.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That is a gut.
And those thighs are huge.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 02d930.jpg[/IMG]Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 726c26.jpg[/IMG]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Carmencita wrote:

You blind sis?
Haha. Kidding everyone has their own taste I suppose. I think shes gorgeous.

Treats2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Treats2 »

Is it just me that thinks that Skyla and Adeline eating the same sized portions is not ok?

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Carmencita wrote:

You blind sis?
Haha. Kidding everyone has their own taste I suppose. I think shes gorgeous.

I think she is beautiful! In a natural way , not a lip fillers and Botox , fried hair way. Aaryn should be happy her babies will look more like the Aunt than her lol.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”