Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

BBC has it out that she wants 4 kids. So definitely waiting for the “oops”.
F83FA5BF-4387-4F3A-85E5-3EBFCDBA23F6.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

SweetButPsycho wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 am Omg please look at how nasty her toilet is in her new cleaning video. Sick sis.
Wish I hadn't seen it lol. It probably always looks like that so she wouldn't have thought twice about showing it. So gross.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Her video today struck me as odd, Like what is up with the fancy coffee thing?? Normal moms dont have time for that crap, AND the clothesline scene..what was up with that awkward camera work..drone or what?? The new couches- She pointed out a couch in her ikea video that looked exactly the same as the one she had already..Why cant they have some personality and be unique...literally copying someone elses lifestyle...
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Did she really ask if anyone wanted to see a video of her cleaning routine as were watching her cleaning routine??? Isn’t her Sunday series supposed to be her weekly routine that preps for the upcoming week? Am I missing what people see in her lol? Cleaning and making babies is honestly her max creativity level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I can not watch one more cleaning video from ANYONE... I don't need to spend time I could be cleaning watching someone else clean. And not even clean well.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

All of these YT mommies are self proclaimed clean freaks but who let's their toilet to get that level of molded filth? We are all busy these days but it takes less than 5 minutes to swipe your toilet brush around the bowl and do a wipe-down. Freaking nasty!!

I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone jar up some jello packets and pudding mixes.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote:All of these YT mommies are self proclaimed clean freaks but who let's their toilet to get that level of molded filth? We are all busy these days but it takes less than 5 minutes to swipe your toilet brush around the bowl and do a wipe-down. Freaking nasty!!

I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone jar up some jello packets and pudding mixes.

I thought the same thing about the sprinkles!!! Why?!?!?like isn’t it nice having them in the shaker so they don’t make a mess and stick to your hands and spread their color everywhere? These girls are just ridiculous at this point. I don’t know a woman, let alone a mother who has time for this shit. I mean honestly... she better never call herself busy again lol.

I really hope she isn’t planning on doing a kitchen storage video and thinking this shit is genius...

Unread post by Guest »

My god that toilet.... there’s the nasty slob I always knew

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:All of these YT mommies are self proclaimed clean freaks but who let's their toilet to get that level of molded filth? We are all busy these days but it takes less than 5 minutes to swipe your toilet brush around the bowl and do a wipe-down. Freaking nasty!!

I thought the same thing about the sprinkles!!! Why?!?!?like isn’t it nice having them in the shaker so they don’t make a mess and stick to your hands and spread their color everywhere? These girls are just ridiculous at this point. I don’t know a woman, let alone a mother who has time for this shit. I mean honestly... she better never call herself busy again lol.

I really hope she isn’t planning on doing a kitchen storage video and thinking this shit is genius...

All of her sprinkles didn’t even fit in the jar Image did you catch that?

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:

Don’t worry, the leftovers are in her mudroom Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scojacar wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:

Don’t worry, the leftovers are in her mudroom Image

Oh I thought mommy vloggers just threw that stuff away *cough* Tara *cough*

I didn’t notice. I may have closed out then because I honestly thought “I’m too smart for this” lol. Did Tara do that first tho? Seems like something she would do since that girl has a total of 2 brain cells. I’m trying to pinpoint which one of these mommy vloggers is the Dumbo in charge because they all do the same stuff. Glass jars, grey, white and blush, blonde hair and house husbands.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I can hardly watch her videos anymore even to just hate watch/laugh/roll my eyes. Its the same music, same mundane shit like scrubbing a sink, cutting up food etc. Booooring. With tinys vlogs it seems like he's reaching a lot for content. Go get bagels, park, talk about kids napping, stare creepily into the camera with huge non blinking eyes, act like they are SO busy literally doing nothing. Then the grand finale of a half annoyed, half horny acting ugly frown/fake smile Tiff whisper talking and staring at Tiny. Yawn.
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

princessquinoa wrote:Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 pm My god that toilet.... there’s the nasty slob I always knew

YUP! She was a slob, this whole clean-freak act is so fake, shocker.

That freaking toilet was disgusting! That was at least a whole week of zero cleaning it.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Anyone notice how the wipes she was using while cleaning the sink and toilet weren’t even open. They were all bunched up. Dragging her rubber gloves along the filthy toilet. I’m sure everything is totally disinfected ...

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Anyone notice that the wipes she was using to the clean the sink and toilet were all bunched up and half the time it is her rubber glove wiping down the surface. Super gross.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Lilyrose22 wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:03 pm My god that toilet.... there’s the nasty slob I always knew

YUP! She was a slob, this whole clean-freak act is so fake, shocker.

That freaking toilet was disgusting! That was at least a whole week of zero cleaning it.
That was waaay more than a week. I clean my toilet once a week and it has NEVER looked anything close to that.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote:I can hardly watch her videos anymore even to just hate watch/laugh/roll my eyes. Its the same music, same mundane shit like scrubbing a sink, cutting up food etc. Booooring. With tinys vlogs it seems like he's reaching a lot for content. Go get bagels, park, talk about kids napping, stare creepily into the camera with huge non blinking eyes, act like they are SO busy literally doing nothing. Then the grand finale of a half annoyed, half horny acting ugly frown/fake smile Tiff whisper talking and staring at Tiny. Yawn.
Lol! They’re like 2 high school kids whose parents are out of town. Go bang it out and come back when you’re done giggling like 2 school girls.

ReeseT159
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReeseT159 »

Lol I had to laugh when she was shoving the cupcake liners down into the jar. I want to see her take them out. Why not put them in a basket? And does she know how to breathe with her mouth closed?
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

her mouth is gross! the permanent frown, the huge teeth, the chewing with her mouth open 🤮
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Bluecoconut wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:12 am her mouth is gross! the permanent frown, the huge teeth, the chewing with her mouth open 🤮
Her mouth reminds me of The Muppets where it is from ear to ear.
340x.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”