KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Meghan19 wrote:So you're telling me these dumb asses went back to Florida to go sit through the storm instead of getting their kids and mother(in-law) out of there? I know that Florida gets hurricanes just about every year and this may not directly hit them, but this is still a category 5 hurricane, which is incredibly dangerous. This is still going to affect them and instead of evacuating, they decide to head straight for the danger. Your kids and their safety should be the number 1 priority. Nonie and those boys on the first plane that would allow them to leave.
They might get some bad winds and rain but they are not on the coast at all. They are pretty far inland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meghan19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Meghan19 »

chloe6124 wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:So you're telling me these dumb asses went back to Florida to go sit through the storm instead of getting their kids and mother(in-law) out of there? I know that Florida gets hurricanes just about every year and this may not directly hit them, but this is still a category 5 hurricane, which is incredibly dangerous. This is still going to affect them and instead of evacuating, they decide to head straight for the danger. Your kids and their safety should be the number 1 priority. Nonie and those boys on the first plane that would allow them to leave.
They might get some bad winds and rain but they are not on the coast at all. They are pretty far inland.

Even so that was a recent development. And you never know. Things change. I remember when Harvey came to Houston and everyone kept downplaying it and saying it wouldn't hit until the last minute (the days leading up to it). I would avoid any danger whatsoever if I was even that close to that kind of storm and knew the damage it could cause.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Meghan19 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:47 am
chloe6124 wrote:

Even so that was a recent development. And you never know. Things change. I remember when Harvey came to Houston and everyone kept downplaying it and saying it wouldn't hit until the last minute (the days leading up to it). I would avoid any danger whatsoever if I was even that close to that kind of storm and knew the damage it could cause.

The sad thing is she's probably disappointed they won't be able to make a vlog about it and get sympathy. But I think they will be ok besides some wind gusts and flash floods.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Didn’t mean to like this. I’ve been checking the area for myself which is very close to them and they’re going to get strong winds and should tie down their shit outside but no they don’t need to evacuate lol. Evacuation warning have been issues for people in the coast who are in trailers or flood zones. It would be hilarious if they evacuated. It would be like Cole and Sav faking being in an evacuation zone during those crazy fires

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Meghan19 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

They are in Orlando. They are not anywhere near where that could happen. They will be lucky to have tropical storm winds or cat 1 winds.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Ok everyone calm down. I don't live in Florida. I just have heard about it being a category 5 hurricane. Sorry about the misinformation, I just knew how bad it was in the Bahamas and the fact that it was heading towards Florida. The one time I didn't do my research on something, lol. Thanks for telling me though.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Meghan19 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:10 am Ok everyone calm down. I don't live in Florida. I just have heard about it being a category 5 hurricane. Sorry about the misinformation, I just knew how bad it was in the Bahamas and the fact that it was heading towards Florida. The one time I didn't do my research on something, lol. Thanks for telling me though.

I agree with you they should be ready. I've lived in a state with a hurricane on the coast and we still lost power, the electric companies were already at the coast ready to help so it took a week for us to get power back (we actually had generators). We also had a hard time getting gas because trucks were struggling to deliver. So I think some prep is what they should be doing imo. I grew up in tornado alley and would rather a hurricane to actually prepare for than go through tornados anyday.
needlenthread
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by needlenthread »

Since they live in a rural area they won’t lose power they need power in those areas for grocery stores and everything else and if they do it won’t be for long I live near Orlando area and their house isn’t gonna be swept away or anything else they’ll be perfectly fine. Worst thing that’ll happen is they’ll lose one of their precious trees or maybe a roof shingle. No need to evacuate.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Meghan19 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:10 am Ok everyone calm down. I don't live in Florida. I just have heard about it being a category 5 hurricane. Sorry about the misinformation, I just knew how bad it was in the Bahamas and the fact that it was heading towards Florida. The one time I didn't do my research on something, lol. Thanks for telling me though.

I agree with you they should be ready. I've lived in a state with a hurricane on the coast and we still lost power, the electric companies were already at the coast ready to help so it took a week for us to get power back (we actually had generators). We also had a hard time getting gas because trucks were struggling to deliver. So I think some prep is what they should be doing imo. I grew up in tornado alley and would rather a hurricane to actually prepare for than go through tornados anyday.
Where i live it seems that we get tornado warnings once a week if not every other week

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

kels0413 wrote:The way she keeps pronouncing Dorian is like nails on a chalkboard. Why does she think it’s cute to be dumb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
she’s obviously the one who taught jackson how to say it “dough-rain” i mean out of a 4 year old its cute.. even if said 4 year old is jackson. out of keren however, it’s obnoxious. honestly, they should leave the kids more often than they do. jacksons comprehension, and landons speech both seemed to develop while they were gone. its so hard for me to not judge them since i have a daughter and 2 sons the same age as their 3 boys but i really hope school helps jackson which in turn helps landon. i feel like they can’t do the most basic things, like use a utensil. also, off topic... why does she let sutton go off and play on his own? she’s got a 4 year old and almost 3 year old, toys age appropriate for them have a lot of choking hazards for a 1 year old. my kids play room is in the basement, my 2 youngest (8 months and 2 on halloween) toys are kept upstairs and they never play with the older kids stuff unless me or my husband are downstairs with them.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

needlenthread wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am Since they live in a rural area they won’t lose power they need power in those areas for grocery stores and everything else and if they do it won’t be for long I live near Orlando area and their house isn’t gonna be swept away or anything else they’ll be perfectly fine. Worst thing that’ll happen is they’ll lose one of their precious trees or maybe a roof shingle. No need to evacuate.

They certainly could be without power. Living in a rural area doesn’t really matter. My parents live in the middle of a big city near grocery stores and their whole neighborhood was without power for 3 days during the last bad hurricane. I dont think they need to evacuate but at least prepare somewhat. I couldn’t imagine having young kids and doing so little to make sure they are safe if worst case scenario happens. You just never know
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Kkandbabynumber4soicangooutmore

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

vmokk wrote:
kels0413 wrote:The way she keeps pronouncing Dorian is like nails on a chalkboard. Why does she think it’s cute to be dumb?

she’s obviously the one who taught jackson how to say it “dough-rain” i mean out of a 4 year old its cute.. even if said 4 year old is jackson. out of keren however, it’s obnoxious. honestly, they should leave the kids more often than they do. jacksons comprehension, and landons speech both seemed to develop while they were gone. its so hard for me to not judge them since i have a daughter and 2 sons the same age as their 3 boys but i really hope school helps jackson which in turn helps landon. i feel like they can’t do the most basic things, like use a utensil. also, off topic... why does she let sutton go off and play on his own? she’s got a 4 year old and almost 3 year old, toys age appropriate for them have a lot of choking hazards for a 1 year old. my kids play room is in the basement, my 2 youngest (8 months and 2 on halloween) toys are kept upstairs and they never play with the older kids stuff unless me or my husband are downstairs with them.

I hate how she just leaves Sutton unsupervised! I literally make my almost 2 year old shower with me so he’s not left unsupervised, Keren has left all those kids unsupervised to play before they were a year old. It’s so dangerous. Especially with that pool that has no safety fence around it! I 100% could see Jackson opening one of the doors and encouraging Sutton to go play outside, then blaming Landon Image

I also agree that those boys seem to develop so much more everytime those twats leave them and come back. I noticed Landon was speaking better in the last vlog!

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

It's bad enough that her reading comprehension is so poor that she can't sound out a name as simple as Dorian, but it takes an extra special kind of stupid to live in Florida and somehow manage to avoid every single news or radio announcement where she would hear someone pronouncing it correctly. Like damn, she really just spends all day in la-la land, huh?
jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

I honestly think keren mispronounces things on purpose to increase her engagement. Is that giving her too much credit? It increases the amount of comments she gets correcting her pronounciation....
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e2e088.jpg[/IMG]

If you have to basically put your child in a headlock to piece their ears, why are you doing it?

roxyroller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by roxyroller »

kels0413 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e2e088.jpg[/IMG]

If you have to basically put your child in a headlock to piece their ears, why are you doing it?

plus I heard using a gun is so unsanitary...

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

kels0413 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... e2e088.jpg[/IMG]

Damn a full wwe on that kid

Ps. Can't wait for the 'i got my ears pierced as a baby aswell' comments Image
a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

In the vlog where KK arrive home, I could swear Sutton was saying “Tay Tay Tay Tay”, not “Da Da Da Da”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

They are so darn boring this tread hasn´t moved in hours

Or is there a new tread I missed out on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”