T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by nl_s »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
nl_s wrote:She did exactly what Bri did a week or two ago with her pantry organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes did you notice right after Christmas they all clean and organize their pantries. No content what so ever. Same repetitive nonsense.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Yep. And I have never met a minimalist with a label maker who labels bins in their pantry they’ve put food in. Just saying.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Pity: needs a social media vacation and a mental evaluation | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 10

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So she’s at the gym getting her hair blown out, drinking a protein drink she bought there. Shows her FOURTH coffee machine in a month. A machine that has pods that need to be recycled. One reason she didn’t like the keurig was because of the waste. Hmmm. And then follows it up with some slides about spending. Which the fuck is it Beast?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

And I’m really thinking her and Bri don’t speak to each other much. Haven’t seen much interaction between them lately.

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I straight up called her out in the comments of her pantry organization video..Hasnt been deleted yet but maybe she hasnt seen it yet. "I thought you guys were minamizing? Looks to me you guys just buy more things every video. Also do you guys have any plans on getting careers in the future? WOndering how your affording all of the renovations and expensive items, like cars and coffee makers."
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

For someone who gets tons of sleep she sure has bags under her eyes.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

How come her best friends bri & myka aren't on her yl team??
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

I’m going to ignore her grease lightening outfit for the moment and say oh cow she looks horrible in those IG stories right now. Bags under her eyes which seem almost sunken in? And weird neck skin like she lost weight she couldn’t afford to lose. If met this girl in real life I would think she was AT LEAST mid 40s.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Woahhh wrote:I’m going to ignore her grease lightening outfit for the moment and say oh cow she looks horrible in those IG stories right now. Bags under her eyes which seem almost sunken in? And weird neck skin like she lost weight she couldn’t afford to lose. If met this girl in real life I would think she was AT LEAST mid 40s.

Was coming here to say the same thing. Home girl be looking ROUGH. And that filter ain’t doing no favors.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

She is infatuated with herself. Her explaining her chest size difference, gag. Would anyone even of noticed it had she not pointed it out, doubt it. But the last story I just watched...I can’t. “So proud of you lefty for feeding 3 babies and DoNAtiNG TO otHERS”. K. She needs attention and praise ALL THE TIME. The majority of the stuff she says are lies...all to make others think more highly of her, or to praise her. It’s gross. YOU ARE DISGUSTING TJOWLS.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Hey guys don’t you know she needs to show off her Gucci belt....she’s a minimalist though right?
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 48a64d.jpg[/IMG]

Literally what the fuck does this car (and the Gucci belt) have to do with Tanner’s party? Besides Trashi being the SHOW OFF, NON-MINIMALIST, MATERIALISTIC bitch that she is?

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

How does someone get extensions, spray tanned, new clothes, lose weight, and put makeup on and look even worse Tiff you look terrible! I’m glad you’re so proud of being a self proclaimed milk machine because you don’t have anything else going for you

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

So since proclaiming herself as a minimalist, non showing, not-about-the-things person....she has done nothing but BE those things. It’s baffling. Don’t have a whole “rebirth” type serious of posts and videos and do the complete opposite.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 48a64d.jpg[/IMG]

Literally what the fuck does this car (and the Gucci belt) have to do with Tanner’s party? Besides Trashi being the SHOW OFF, NON-MINIMALIST, MATERIALISTIC bitch that she is?

Suburban, fake Gucci belt, fake Burberry scarf, fake Louis bag, hair extensions, spray tan. She looks ridiculous Image this what happens when white trash gets a little bit of money

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, and she isn’t putting out a Valentine Decor video until 2/2 because they “like to leave their house birthday party decorated for Tanner’s birthday”. Funny, last year she posted a valentine decorate with me video on January 13 Can this bitch not tell lies ALL.THE.TIME?!?!

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

I get the sense her Gucci and suburban posts are mocking us on here and basically calling us “jealous.” It’s comical

I’m over here almost 34 and have had our house paid off for 5 years now, a good sized retirement account and my daughter has a good sized college fund. I may drive an 11 year old car and I may shop at Walmart for my clothes but we got where we are by working hard and living the minimalistic lifestyle. We don’t need to exploit our family and we don’t need to buy a suburban for a status symbol
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:14 am I get the sense her Gucci and suburban posts are mocking us on here and basically calling us “jealous.” It’s comical

I’m over here almost 34 and have had our house paid off for 5 years now, a good sized retirement account and my daughter has a good sized college fund. I may drive an 11 year old car and I may shop at Walmart for my clothes but we got where we are by working hard and living the minimalistic lifestyle. We don’t need to exploit our family and we don’t need to buy a suburban for a status symbol
I really don’t think so, I honestly just think she thinks she is cool. I think she grew up without money so coming off like she has it means a lot to her, but she doesn’t actually have it so she just wears all of her knock offs at once and it looks so damn tacky. She would never go out looking like a clown just to mock us... that’s actually just her own tacky ass taste thinkin she’s the shit lol. Sad huh?
Last edited by yeahsureok on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

LittleOne912 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:00 am Hey guys don’t you know she needs to show off her Gucci belt....she’s a minimalist though right?
lol that is not even a Gucci belt it’s some knock off trying to look like it. Nice try Ttits.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Like my girl Dorinda from RHONY once said “money talks, wealth whispers” 😏
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am Like my girl Dorinda from RHONY once said “money talks, wealth whispers” 😏
That was Buffie from Married to Medicine. She just said it at the reunion(finally watched it last night!) she’s a CPA-I love that show. lol Does Dorinda say that to?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”