T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

This is the gossip I am here for!
Care to elaborate?
Gossipgurl wrote:Tiff wants to talk about evil people.. meanwhile she's the one threatening her ex friends, trying to get people fired from their jobs, starting horrible rumors, and telling them she hopes them and their families die. Talk about a mentally unstable, evil person.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

All I hear is....

Listen up!! STFU. How dare you evil people expose my very fcking lucrative skimming scam. BBL knows I took some of her money so I need to come on here and and bitchsplain a few things. I’m almost crying thinking about next Thanksgiving and if I’m going to be able to take from the hungry children without anyone noticing. It’s very stressful, people are figuring out my game. I am not a Christian, never have gone to church. Never had first communion, confirmation, or been a member of any church. But, I hear it’s good to pretend to know stuff for the con, makes people trust you....Suckers.
I bully people. I teach my kids to bully everyone. I’m bullying you stupid people RiGhT this very second and you don’t even know it. My husband cheated on me so now all I have is being: a neurotic, anorexic, one con after another thieving little beatch.
I take a dump in this bathroom JuSt like I’m doing right now with all of you.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dble post
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

hey t.fuckface, hows about stfu!? if you’re a bully, i hope your kids get bullied? ok, so she’s wishing bad things into innocent kids now? i think her celery “detox” has detoxed the last remaining brain cells in that useless pea brain of hers.

so, by your own logic dumb fuck, since you’re an atrocious asswipe and treat people like disposable garbage, hopefully your own kids get treated that way by other people!

she’s so gross and icky, inserting herself into bbl’s tradgedy to try and get clicks and views. she hasn’t one empathetic bone in her body. and the fact she addresses the haters, it’s so embarrassing and cringey how she gives fuel to the trolls on “bbl’s behalf”. just fuck off and mind your own business!!

omg mentioning chrissy teigen haha. obviously hoping to hit the big time and hopes CT will buddy up with her and tag her right back. anyone follow CT? please let me know when she doesn’t and t.saggytits gets ignored haha. she’s licking chrissy’s asshole like a thirsty dog haha. god she’s so desperate and embarrassing. keep trying t.bag, i’m sure your big break is just around the corner 🤣🤣🤣
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

the clear blue in their bathroom isn’t a pregnancy test, it’s a ovulation test. i could just make out the smiley face on the box which means it’s the ovulation testers.

you can see her trashy extensions when she’s cleaning the bathroom. nice work chris, showing his wife as the trashi skank that she is 😂
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Parasite the redone American film version:
the true story of Tbagceleryjuicecheetahgurltities.
If you have something to give..she has something to take.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Who does she think she is? It was bad enough that she basically demanded we donate and the tried to guilt us if we didn’t (right after Christmas to) Is she going to tell me who I’m going to vote for in the next election? I wouldn’t be surprised...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I personally stay out off any Leach gossip threads because of their content, which I disagree with...but T.Celery...honey....you're the bully. Pushing your way into the tragedy around Crew's death? Routing GoFundMe donations to your own personal Venmo? In one sentence saying kids should be bullied then bringing up Jesus? Do you really even know how Jesus works, 'cause honey-child, you got that whole WWJD thing assbackwards.

Then trying to compare yourself with Christie Teagan?

What happen, did Beyonce send you a Cease and Desist to stop saying her name?

Do I think some of the shit thrown at The Leachs is crazy? Damn straight I do --- but if all sins are equal in God's eyes, then how is what you're doing any different?

Hippo. Crit. Skeletor
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm Who does she think she is? It was bad enough that she basically demanded we donate and the tried to guilt us if we didn’t (right after Christmas to) Is she going to tell me who I’m going to vote for in the next election? I wouldn’t be surprised...

Just wait, she'll announce her candidacy now. Anyone want to vote for a mentally unstable woman? Any takers? Imagine her as president. There is some nightmare fuel right there.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Locks kids in rooms
Kids covered in bruises
Kids get dog food slop for dinner
Kids get raised by baby sitters
Parents guilt trip them
Parents openly favor their 3rd child
Parents exploit kids on camera for money
Parents don't give kids any privacy
Kids don't get real medical attention
Kids get forced off their breastmilk so she can make more kids
Kids get stuck in front of screens for ages. (Ella should be having ZERO SCREEN TIME at her age, the boys an hour a day tops)
Kids are bottom of the priorities. Phones, laptops, oils, house remodels, new furniture, Instagram, YouTube, other people all come first. Let's not forget her real love after herself, is money for herself.

But yes Tiffani continue to tell other people what bullies they are. I can't imagine a bully at school doing any more harm than you have.

Does anyone have any thread suggestions?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Smug Skelator was really feeling herself using Brittani once again as an excuse to go off on all the "evil" haters. What's wrong Trashy? Are you upset hearing about how your cheating husband gets blowjobs on the side from better looking people than you?? I bet his side chick doesn't have those nasty sharp ass fangs biting his little cocktail weenie like you have. 😂

Talking about who is getting into heaven and in the same breath wishing that kids get bullied. 👌 So very Christian of you Trash Bag.

Thirsty ass Tiff tagging Chrissy Teigen and acting all fake parading her paycheck monkey around. No one cares and certainly not any real celebrities.

Looks like that magic celery juice was a miracle worker and got Skeletor out of her death bed enough that she can stop faking being deathly ill for sympathy and attention enough to address her haters.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

TTC4, Crazy hate speech, crazy hate speech, coffee, kids meals, like to know it, like to know it, pampers sponsorships.

#thebestdiapers

Yeah, ok. Nice assortment of stories there. How is phone prison going?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

T.Jesus: Get a free ticket to heaven with every oil purchase!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tiffani Beaston: says it’s ok to bully - she’s not even holy.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:52 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm Who does she think she is? It was bad enough that she basically demanded we donate and the tried to guilt us if we didn’t (right after Christmas to) Is she going to tell me who I’m going to vote for in the next election? I wouldn’t be surprised...

Just wait, she'll announce her candidacy now. Anyone want to vote for a mentally unstable woman? Any takers? Imagine her as president. There is some nightmare fuel right there.
to be fair, people voted for a mentally unstable man and he continues to hold office.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

T.Celery Juice: Hopes #4 is the golden goose.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:34 pm TTC4, Crazy hate speech, crazy hate speech, coffee, kids meals, like to know it, like to know it, pampers sponsorships.

#thebestdiapers

Yeah, ok. Nice assortment of stories there. How is phone prison going?
Haha exactly.
I’ve been thinking umm since this btch got a phone
jail her posts especially on stories have doubled and
she’s more whacked outta her mind than ever.

Are we sure that wasn’t a jail just to lock her hands up
from getting TO the phone?🤔
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:22 pm

to be fair, people voted for a mentally unstable man and he continues to hold office.
Please no politics. Thank you.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:34 pm

oh sorry, is it forbidden on here?? my bad, i didn’t know!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AryaStark wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:52 pm Just wait, she'll announce her candidacy now. Anyone want to vote for a mentally unstable woman? Any takers? Imagine her as president. There is some nightmare fuel right there.
Yea seriously, I was just trying to make an example of how bossy and demanding she is. That was not supposed to be made into anything more

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”