T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She needs a full day off from what? Her kids? Cuz it sure isnt social media! Is she hiding in her room while shrimp watches the kids again? What else is new?
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

The q/a is always super stupid with them. sitting and laughing like kids and address the same things!!! They never address any questions I’ve seen like why they have no friends, her mental health Issues that are so obvious, why he “quit” his job that he claimed to LOVE... they just Lie!! They don’t even hide the lies they just go with it because their followers are so dumb.

But guys all she wants is time and doesn’t care about things. lol! but she spends money everyday 😆
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

disney8 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:22 am The q/a is always super stupid with them. sitting and laughing like kids and address the same things!!! They never address any questions I’ve seen like why they have no friends, her mental health Issues that are so obvious, why he “quit” his job that he claimed to LOVE... they just Lie!! They don’t even hide the lies they just go with it because their followers are so dumb.

But guys all she wants is time and doesn’t care about things. lol! but she spends money everyday 😆
They'll never answer real questions. I pop in on Tara's channel from time to time. People leave comments on her videos that aren't nasty at all. Perhaps advice/questions/concerns/etc. Comments that Tiffani would immediately block. Tara replies back. It's not that difficult. Not saying I like Tara, to me they are all fake and staged. But you can answer without throwing a fit and blocking people. It's possible. Tiffani will never become that mature to handle non-praisers.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Salamisammich wrote:HIGHLY concerned about Tanner because he actually vomits but Ella got an appt. first!? I want to punch this woman right in her smug face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Kina88 wrote:Poor Tanner might have Acid reflux or a food allergy. But he could’ve gotten relief a long, long time ago if she had only taken him to a PEDIATRICIAN. It saddens me and I think this counts as child abuse.

FYI if you really want to see child neglect head on over to tara Henderson page the things she does to her kidsImageImageImageImageImage

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

YT13 wrote:
disney8 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:22 am The q/a is always super stupid with them. sitting and laughing like kids and address the same things!!! They never address any questions I’ve seen like why they have no friends, her mental health Issues that are so obvious, why he “quit” his job that he claimed to LOVE... they just Lie!! They don’t even hide the lies they just go with it because their followers are so dumb.

But guys all she wants is time and doesn’t care about things. lol! but she spends money everyday Image
They'll never answer real questions. I pop in on Tara's channel from time to time. People leave comments on her videos that aren't nasty at all. Perhaps advice/questions/concerns/etc. Comments that Tiffani would immediately block. Tara replies back. It's not that difficult. Not saying I like Tara, to me they are all fake and staged. But you can answer without throwing a fit and blocking people. It's possible. Tiffani will never become that mature to handle non-praisers.
They are definitely immature and over the top with blocking. I commented on YT (answering a question she asked for our opinions in the comments!) Saying that I didn't think the mirror she picked went well in the room. Then she blocked me from commenting on her channel. She asked. I answered. I've gotta give it to other YT moms, as you said, they don't immediately block you if the comment leans the other direction.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So she’s so distraught and overwhelmed by the results and needs to take a day off. Yet then posts saying she doesn’t think it’s lifelong. Okay t.fakenurse, then your child isn’t “highly” allergic to anything.

And did I really hear in the Q&A that she was top of her nursing class?!?!

Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Salamisammich wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:HIGHLY concerned about Tanner because he actually vomits but Ella got an appt. first!? I want to punch this woman right in her smug face!

Don’t forget, this someone who used to be a nurse & now is so scared of anything not ‘natural’ that she doesn’t even give her kids antibiotics she makes them suffer with lemon oil

Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Why does she asks dumb questions like when did you let your child sleep with a blanket. She had two children prior to the golden one?! & used to be a nurse? How is someone that moronic

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Someone who is smarter than me and has more time should add up all the calories she had that day or a close estimate based on that video

NeonJellyShark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NeonJellyShark »

The latest video I couldn’t get through.
For one, the way she chews annoys the living hell out of me, it’s almost as if her teeth are too big for her mouth.

I’m more than sure that she had to force herself to eat for this video.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NeonJellyShark wrote:The latest video I couldn’t get through.
For one, the way she chews annoys the living hell out of me, it’s almost as if her teeth are too big for her mouth.

I agree! She was eating that burger thing extremely slow and even gave Chris a big bite... Um she age nothing but toast with tomatoes, 2 granola bars, I’d be scarfing that dinky ass burger down

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote:
NeonJellyShark wrote:The latest video I couldn’t get through.

I agree! She was eating that burger thing extremely slow and even gave Chris a big bite... Um she age nothing but toast with tomatoes, 2 granola bars, I’d be scarfing that dinky ass burger down

Ate* I cannot type today

CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

I added up what she ate and it came to about 1700 calories. I just used the My Fitness Pal app. This is assuming that she ate all of what she made.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

CeleryPoo4U wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:20 pm I added up what she ate and it came to about 1700 calories. I just used the My Fitness Pal app. This is assuming that she ate all of what she made.
I guarantee that was just for the video. With her weight loss she prob eats under 1000 a day. She barely easts anything any more
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CeleryPoo4U wrote:I added up what she ate and it came to about 1700 calories. I just used the My Fitness Pal app. This is assuming that she ate all of what she made.
Thank you!

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

nl_s wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:55 am I’m so sick of this whole “my mommy gut tells me this is wrong” thing she’s been spewing the last month or two. She’s acting like she’s psychic. I am a mother myself and fully believe sometimes there’s a mothers intuition, but other times it can just be anxiety or just straight up wrong. She can’t say her “mommy gut” tells her Ella’s allergies won’t be lifelong. Listening to your gut can get you in a lot of trouble. You have to listen to science, research, logic and reasoning. All of which is too complicated for her.

BUT

She can say it now, if she already knows what she has said is a lie.

Then Ella can be healed by Thieves oil and her test be "all clear" by her 2nd birthday.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Onchao16 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:45 pm So she’s so distraught and overwhelmed by the results and needs to take a day off. Yet then posts saying she doesn’t think it’s lifelong. Okay t.fakenurse, then your child isn’t “highly” allergic to anything.

And did I really hear in the Q&A that she was top of her nursing class?!?!

OHHH....DID she really say that? LOL That's the best laugh I've had all day!!!

She's saying that because we've speculated she must have graduated last in her class because she's too ignorant of common body functions to be a real RN
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:48 pm
sunshine616 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:09 pm I didn't even get 30 seconds into that q and a and turned it off....SO BORING...rather watch the history channel.

Also Tiffani reminds me more and more of an ex friend of mine. Never could have any other friends but her, always copying everyone, co dependent yet claims to be independent, I could go on. She was so toxic to me in high school. I am SO glad I learned to walk away.
You didn’t go to hs in MD did you by any chance? A girl I was friends with in hs did this exact same thing - except she often created this nonsense drama to every girl she befriended. It was so bad that she ended up leaving the school district
Nope...Pennsylvania
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

How TF is it acceptable to drive your car all while, messsing with/look at your vlogging camera, talk to kids and pet TWO dogs?
It's so fucking dangerous!
Thise kids don't deserve to be subjected to that potential danger just because their dad is an idiot with a camera!!!! Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”