T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Starlite wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:09 pm On her last vlog she was talking about her nursing school and going to penn state. I live in PA and have took several nursing classes. They work you and treat you like your in the army ! I have no idea how she got through it . She stated she has her “ASN” associates in nursing and wants her bachelors . With a bachelors you will make more money and have more power over all the other nurses . Sadly the book work was very hard and I couldn’t handle the classes even though I was great hands on . It’s so sad how someone so mean can get their nursing degree and take the oath “I shall do no harm “ but someone who would love it cannot . I have no idea how she did this and took that oath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She corrected herself though and said she doesn’t even have an associates. She apparently has some sort of diploma. I find it VERY hard to believe that Tiffani got all the way through the BSN program at Penn State and only has a Spanish class left to obtain her degree.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Starlite »

Oh ok I must not have heard that! I know our area hospital in PA people are treated horrible by the BSN. Good luck with your school!

AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

So Chris keeps making obvious digs at her in his videos and she laughs it off and still lets him upload them.. they have such a weird and toxic dynamic. I thought she was controlling of him but I think he can be super passive aggressive too. Made me think he's pressuring her to go back to nursing, maybe manipulating her into so he gets some space from her 😂
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Watching the new vlog and my husband who’s worked in construction etc. his whole life is in the room with me... when Chris starts bitching about the power washers getting residue on the grille, he just looked at me and shook his head and I knew what he was thinking he was thinking power wash your own fucking house then . Go ahead and contact the manager Chris maybe we should start calling you Karen... what a little troll of a “man”. Seriously he’s the type to stand over people working on their house start demanding shit and asking questions instead of leaving the workers alone

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

AussieMum wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:57 am So Chris keeps making obvious digs at her in his videos and she laughs it off and still lets him upload them.. they have such a weird and toxic dynamic. I thought she was controlling of him but I think he can be super passive aggressive too. Made me think he's pressuring her to go back to nursing, maybe manipulating her into so he gets some space from her 😂
I think he’s doing it because it’s clear they aren’t pulling in the money they once were. Both of them are probably looking for some back up. After this pandemic I have a hard time
Believing any person would follow YouTube families. I don’t want luck any of then. I come here to read all the gossip
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

What a lazy good for nothing man can’t even power wash his own house lol damn tiff you picked a winner
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:41 am Watching the new vlog and my husband who’s worked in construction etc. his whole life is in the room with me... when Chris starts bitching about the power washers getting residue on the grille, he just looked at me and shook his head and I knew what he was thinking Image he was thinking power wash your own fucking house then Image. Go ahead and contact the manager Chris maybe we should start calling you Karen... what a little troll of a “man”. Seriously he’s the type to stand over people working on their house start demanding shit and asking questions instead of leaving the workers alone

He's more the type to hide away until the job's done and then complain about it once the real workers have left. We saw that when they were getting the downstairs done. He didn't stand over the trades people at all, metaphorically speaking of course 😉😏
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! ImageImageImage

Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”