Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Her cleaning video "I need to deep clean but I will get chris to do that for me" as if shes big and pregnant already!

I agree shes getting it all out to set up for a loss but if shes not she spoiled her pregnancy pretty fast and her views are LOW.

She said the boys call her Evi...I pronounced it E-V she said they called her Ev-vi pronouncing the E opposite and it made me cringe.

Also her cooking meatballs, 1. That was hardly enough food to feed 1 person in my house she needs to learn to cook bigger portions does chris not eat?? Men eat large portions usually. 2. She could of made her OWN meatballs instead of throwing some premade crap into a pot. She just doesnt know how to cook does she!?

I agree with whoever said shes not a role model. I am 23 years old, a stepmom to 2 teens and mom to my own 3 kids. I live on a farm (grew up in a city) and work hard everyday! Collect my own eggs, butcher our own meat, grow a real garden, clean a huge farm house and cook homemade meals every day! (I film farm related videos) I would be the role model girls are looking for. They just dont realize they live in la-la land yet.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

“This is just my personality guys, if I have my mind set to something I do it and I don’t stop, even if I do have to wear a face mask” .... you would think she was talking about going to lay in bed like usual, but nope just wiping down the kitchen counters. I’m so inspired. She really thinks she’s something....
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

So Britt just posted she is expecting, talk about overshadowing! Lol! No one is going to care about t.ugly and ber spawn now. Britt's announcement is really beautiful, too. Not childish like Tiffani
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Which Britt is this? I get all the Brittany/Brittani/Bri/Britt's confused...LOL
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I’m laughing my ass off that she said Chris “built” a pergola. He bought a preMade structure and put some screws in it LOL. My husband BUILT a pergola. Aka bought all the lumber and put it together piece by piece. What a joke. Someone actually commented that he is “so handy”. Dude doesn’t even mow his own lawn. My baby could put that pergola together!! Hahaha

Also, I think she has put up two photos of Ella recently. For everyone with all the kids, there is another of just Ella. She isn’t even trying to hide the favoritism. She is just dying for Ella to be her mini me but she looks just like her dad and is not petite. Sorry tiff. Also stop dressing like you’re 15 and show some self respect. Your lady bits shouldn’t be hanging out of your shorts.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

CrankyPants wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:39 am Which Britt is this? I get all the Brittany/Brittani/Bri/Britt's confused...LOL
Brittani Boren Leach. I’m sure Tiffani is seething lmao
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Woahhh wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:16 am
CrankyPants wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:39 am Which Britt is this? I get all the Brittany/Brittani/Bri/Britt's confused...LOL
I love that they’re all due around the same time too.

But in all seriousness I am happy for bbl. and that announcement was done so well. If BBL is expecting a girl people will go nuts. Could you imagine? And if Bri holds off on gender until the baby is here, Tiffs pregnancy will be completely over shadowed and you know that is not the point of this pregnancy! We’re going to be seeing some good tantrums.... hey Tiff, how is shrimp man going to fix this one? You guys better have something good up your sleeve!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

The name Everleigh isn't bad. The spelling of Everli just to be like Trash Bag Tiffani IS. The worst for me is the stupid nickname and her pronounciation of it as Evi. If you are going to only call your new spawn by Evi then why bother naming it Everli? That annoys me. Nicknames are sort of a personality thing in my opinion. This spawn isn't born yet to assign a nickname but Trashy thinks her basic ass names Ella and Evi just sound so cute. Barf.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Leach
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah she doesn't care about showing her favoritism for Ella and I'm sure it will be twice as bad with the new baby paycheck. If the new one doesn't have deformed eyes like Ella she will be the new favorite for sure since Trashy is only concerned with looks and making her kids into mini me's. Tanner looks the most like Shrimp so of course he's the least favorite.

The Sun gives Trashy soooo much energy. 👍 She means opportunities to drag her lazy ass out of bed to dress like a tween skank and have staged pics of her kids actually doing things since we all call her out on it. New swing set will be coming soon!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Lifeisfun wrote:I’m laughing my ass off that she said Chris “built” a pergola. He bought a preMade structure and put some screws in it LOL. My husband BUILT a pergola. Aka bought all the lumber and put it together piece by piece. What a joke. Someone actually commented that he is “so handy”. Dude doesn’t even mow his own lawn. My baby could put that pergola together!! Hahaha

Also, I think she has put up two photos of Ella recently. For everyone with all the kids, there is another of just Ella. She isn’t even trying to hide the favoritism. She is just dying for Ella to be her mini me but she looks just like her dad and is not petite. Sorry tiff. Also stop dressing like you’re 15 and show some self respect. Your lady bits shouldn’t be hanging out of your shorts.
That had to have been a joke Image I don’t think they’ve ever even painted their own house. Dude couldn’t even use a pressure washer and then Karen called the manager to come clean up the splatters off his uncovered grille Image he doesn’t cut the grass, hit something driving Tiffs Jeep, has hired a company to do everything to their house. I really think someone was trolling. But when I seen him “build” the pergola I was actually surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

yeahsureok wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am

But in all seriousness I am happy for bbl. and that announcement was done so well. If BBL is expecting a girl people will go nuts. Could you imagine? And if Bri holds off on gender until the baby is here, Tiffs pregnancy will be completely over shadowed and you know that is not the point of this pregnancy! We’re going to be seeing some good tantrums.... hey Tiff, how is shrimp man going to fix this one? You guys better have something good up your sleeve!
Honestly it's awesome that karma is working so fast😂😂 I'm also happy for BBL. I k kw everyone bas different opinions of her pregnancy, but their family needs some positivity, whether the pregnancy was planned or not. Also, Bri really wanted a baby. So it's nice seeing deserving people be pregnant, versus T.Ugly
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Do all these YouTube moms have a pregnancy pact or what? Lol. I know Bri can be annoying and people have opinions about BBL and what happened, but I am happy for both of them. I hope they get way more views and followers for their prego journeys than Trashy. Bri is smart for waiting to see the gender and not rushing everything like Trashy did. Trashy only has her breeder puppy to try to get views from now and yawn, no one cares. 😂
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

yeahsureok wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am

I have a feeling she knows she's actually having a boy...
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Tiffani really needs to just go back to her natural hair color, her roots are so skanky looking. I can't believe I used to enjoy her videos, her voice is like nails on chalkboard. I honestly think she either has dentures or dental partials in her mouth, something is "off". Shrimpo is such a little bitch while going out to Home Depot, such a little prima Donna.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Damask1988 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:20 pm Tiffani really needs to just go back to her natural hair color, her roots are so skanky looking. I can't believe I used to enjoy her videos, her voice is like nails on chalkboard. I honestly think she either has dentures or dental partials in her mouth, something is "off". Shrimpo is such a little bitch while going out to Home Depot, such a little prima Donna.
I think the teeth/dental issue is related to the untreated eating disorder. She just has so little tissue around her bones that she rattles around like a skeleton....even her jaws seem to clatter.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watching Shrimps newest vlog and wondering if that's all they eat is waffles every single day. Boring like them.

Ewwa has her own fire now so she can self entertain and be less in their hair now. Taking after her mother glued to her electronics.

Trashys quarantine black roots are looking real ratchet like her favorite Tik Tok song. She should seriously stop bleaching that mess and just go back to her natural color.

I bet she can't name one Stones or Pink Floyd song yet she wears their shirts because she thinks its trendy. Lame.

Shrimp hates going to different places? Big Lots, Home Depot and the grocery store? Seriously what a little wussy. Thank God my husband is not like him. And the pergola? He needs to man up.

As I called it and others have said on here they mentioned getting the kids a swing set. How generous of them with their huge backyard and YouTube money to think of their kids.

Tired of hearing about the breeder puppy. She had the nerve to say it was going to the best home. Delusional much? The home where you will be spoiled when you are new and shiny and then tossed to the side to be neglected and malnourished when you become an inconvenience. Can't wait to hear her complain when it keeps them up at night whining and barking and pees and craps all over their floor.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Am I hallucinating or did Bri not just have a picture of her big pergola the other day on her stories?! Tiffani just runs out (ahem forces her husband out in a pandemic) to buy something b/c her ex friend has something she doesn’t have?

And where is this best friend coming from? They met on IG. I’m crying. I know they sell oils together now but I’m ctfu how she calls all of these random internet strangers her best friends.

What ever happened to all of those chicks she begged to meet up with her at a bar last summer and filmed it?

Someone mentioned she uses babies as an excuse which I agree with 100%. It’s actually becoming more and more noticeable how severely mentally ill she is, and it’s sad. She’s so depressed she can’t function and she thinks she needs these kids/dogs as an excuse. When she really needs therapy, meds and residential eating disorder treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

RealityBites wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:40 pm Do all these YouTube moms have a pregnancy pact or what? Lol. I know Bri can be annoying and people have opinions about BBL and what happened, but I am happy for both of them. I hope they get way more views and followers for their prego journeys than Trashy. Bri is smart for waiting to see the gender and not rushing everything like Trashy did. Trashy only has her breeder puppy to try to get views from now and yawn, no one cares. 😂
I hope none of them get any extra views. It's not their first baby, none of them have had longterm issues conceiving, and none of them provide a healthy and stable environment for these poor babies.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i don’t follow bbl at all and didn’t comment really on her threads except to say how tragic the crew accident and passing away was. i am astounded she’s already expecting another baby? it hasn’t even been 6 months since crew died..... she was actively trying for a baby whilst grieving crew? i’m shocked. i realize everyone processes death and grief differently but that strikes me as not really processing it and just jumping into the next thing for clicks and views. wow. she’s really gross.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”