Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

DarthMama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by DarthMama »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:50 am She’s a whackadoodle! Recording your daughter so you can hear her struggling to breathe (along with other noises) so you can listen to them while she’s intubated. I don’t know maybe it’ll help with her pumping. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Side note: Cassie has some color on today. 😳😳😳😳
I also see the tube is out again. My guess is she's been trying to force the kid to drink from the tap.
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Dani_465 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:50 am She’s a whackadoodle! Recording your daughter so you can hear her struggling to breathe (along with other noises) so you can listen to them while she’s intubated. I don’t know maybe it’ll help with her pumping. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t wanna be the one to defend Alex but when my son was intubated I watched video after video of him because looking at my tiny three month old baby lying there unable to even open his eyes was the biggest gut punch. But sharing that you’re doing that with the internet? That’s a private coping mechanism, it feels disturbing to almost brag about it.
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:25 pm

I don’t wanna be the one to defend Alex but when my son was intubated I watched video after video of him because looking at my tiny three month old baby lying there unable to even open his eyes was the biggest gut punch. But sharing that you’re doing that with the internet? That’s a private coping mechanism, it feels disturbing to almost brag about it.
Firstly I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

And you are totally right, sharing it is disturbing and bizarre. It’s like ‘look at me world, see how I’m upset’
Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Beebee405 »

It’s seriously disturbing that she has a very sick baby but her remains sharply on her breastfeeding journey!

GIVE THAT BABY SUPER POWER FORMULA FOR FUCK SAKE!
Enough with the breast milk you sick crazy bitch. Stop pumping. You’re pumping for no one. No one needs your body for survival. You couldn’t get pregnant naturally & you’re feeling some sort of inadequate way about it. IVF didn’t fit your crunchy esthetic, did it? Well guess what: Producing breast milk that no one needs isn’t gonna make up for that!!
Get over it. You’re pathetic.

End rant
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Beebee405 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:18 am It’s seriously disturbing that she has a very sick baby but her remains sharply on her breastfeeding journey!

GIVE THAT BABY SUPER POWER FORMULA FOR FUCK SAKE!
Enough with the breast milk you sick crazy bitch. Stop pumping. You’re pumping for no one. No one needs your body for survival. You couldn’t get pregnant naturally & you’re feeling some sort of inadequate way about it. IVF didn’t fit your crunchy esthetic, did it? Well guess what: Producing breast milk that no one needs isn’t gonna make up for that!!
Get over it. You’re pathetic.

End rant Image
Agreed! I’m pro-breastfeeding. But my goodness if my baby wasn’t thriving, losing weight AND had a SERIOUS heart defect, you beet that baby would have been on formula that firsts visit!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=255&t=16506

Return to “Phil and Alex”