JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Blueberries
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by Blueberries »

This is an unpopular opinion, I hate confrontation too but if someone were going after me or my kids like that, I’m not sure I’d react nicely either. I don’t like Jesss and I find her obnoxious and entitled, but that lady was a bitch. And yes, people do go off for no reason, it happened to me before when I was a child and was doing absolutely nothing to bother anyone, but a woman said I was giving her dirty looks and being disrepectful, when I wasnt even looking at her. Some people are just crazy. I saw it all the time when I worked in fast food when I was younger.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I missed the vlog from the other day somehow... and just watched it. How did Kaden not get into trouble for buying chips and a king sized candy bar, instead of chips and a drink? She told them "a bag of chips and a drink each". I bet anything if Kyson would have been the one with the candy, he would have had to give it up. Also, the way she just lets Kaden stay home from going to his Dads house is really obnoxious. If it were reversed she'd have a tantrum. And after yesterday's vlog, it just proves those kids... and Jess, need some discipline and manners.
Well, Kaden mistook the drink for candy because “my hair was in my eyes”. Lol
But seriously, there’s something about that kid that’s just off. He’s gonna give Jesss hell when he’s a teen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by ReyRey61 on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Blueberries wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:13 am This is an unpopular opinion, I hate confrontation too but if someone were going after me or my kids like that, I’m not sure I’d react nicely either. I don’t like Jesss and I find her obnoxious and entitled, but that lady was a bitch. And yes, people do go off for no reason, it happened to me before when I was a child and was doing absolutely nothing to bother anyone, but a woman said I was giving her dirty looks and being disrepectful, when I wasnt even looking at her. Some people are just crazy. I saw it all the time when I worked in fast food when I was younger.
I agree, but why didn't chris do anything? Wouldn't he defend the kids especially Addie? I think Addie did do what that woman said, Chris and Jess didn't even have the same story about what Addie was doing. I think the issue for me (why I tend to think there was more to it) is that Jess has shown how her kids act in public, Jess said she's 4 doing what 4 year olds do - but claims she had to tell her no several times (and if that was the case get off the phone and remove addie from the bar or ask Chris or even Lilia to grab her and hold her hand). It was bad enough she threatened to take her to the car.

Just as I would defend my kids I would also defend someone who is disabled and it does sound like Addie may have connected with the woman. Jess acts like that woman shouldn't be out and about but then neither should Jess kids be allowed to be brats in public. I don't think it was about the bar or her getting covid. Disabled people need the bars and I would guess addie was preventing people from grabbing it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ReyRey61 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:23 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I missed the vlog from the other day somehow... and just watched it. How did Kaden not get into trouble for buying chips and a king sized candy bar, instead of chips and a drink? She told them "a bag of chips and a drink each". I bet anything if Kyson would have been the one with the candy, he would have had to give it up. Also, the way she just lets Kaden stay home from going to his Dads house is really obnoxious. If it were reversed she'd have a tantrum. And after yesterday's vlog, it just proves those kids... and Jess, need some discipline and manners.
Welk, Kaden mistook the drink for candy because “my hair was in my eyes”. Lol
But seriously, there’s something about that kid that’s just off. He’s gonna give Jesss hell when he’s a teen!

She said he asked so it was ok. But then when they all sat there between the 4 of them they had to share Landen and Kyson's drinks because Kaden didn't get one. Why didn't Jess tell them to get her one.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Welk, Kaden mistook the drink for candy because “my hair was in my eyes”. Lol

She said he asked so it was ok. But then when they all sat there between the 4 of them they had to share Landen and Kyson's drinks because Kaden didn't get one. Why didn't Jess tell them to get her one.
Ah got it. I didn’t watch that one. Thanks. Yeah he should have had to learn a lesson on his choice. But nope!
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I’m surprised the didn’t try to keep the change since he’s so obsessed with money.
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

socks123 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:34 am I really think Jess doesn’t understand that some people choose not to have kids and they shouldn’t be forced to deal with your pack acting feral in public. If they can be respectful of other people then don’t bring them out.
Omg that reminds me of when the whole bouncy house drama happened and when the police were called she made some comment to the officer like “do they (the neighbors) want to take care of these kids??!?” Like WHAT??? Why would that be THEIR responsibility? You made the choice to have so many kids not them and if they don’t like the screaming and loudness they shouldn’t have to deal with it because they decided to be responsible like wtf???? But anyway yeah I mean do I think what this lady at panda did was right? No, BUT Jess should take responsibility for the crap ton of spawn she decided to have.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thats the issue I have with Jess expecting others to just deal with her kids. The whole "being kids" is fine when your letting them run around at a park or outside but she expects everyone else to just be ok with it whether its playing in the road or at a restaurant. There was a vlog from a few years ago where they were at Texas Roadhouse and her kids were running around. She even made a comment if people didnt like it too bad it's not a fancy restaurant. I don't know about anyone else but my kids sit at a table for dinner, it starts at home. Not only are others in the restaurant fancy or not trying to enjoy their meal but think of the safety aspect. You have servers carrying hot food/glass.
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I’d love to see the other lady’s video to see what really was going on. You know Jess edited it to make herself look better.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Hooooly shit. I've watched this trainwreck for like a decade, I know what she's capable of, and my jaw still hit the floor when she went "I'm so sorry for what happened to you in life". I'm speechless. I knew she was a complete and utter narcissistic moron but holy shit.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:

I’m surprised the didn’t try to keep the change since he’s so obsessed with money.
I bet he did at first but of course she cut that part out. I at least think she had to ask for it because I don't see that money hungry spawn of Satan just handing the money over to mess

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jesss, you’re a stupidly stupid, moronic moron, idiotic idiot for allowing your gas tank to run so very empty!!! It’s not worth a drama-vlog. You have young children in your car, you dumb dumbass.
SacconeJokey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconeJokey »

ReyRey61 wrote:Jesss, you’re a stupidly stupid, moronic moron, idiotic idiot for allowing your gas tank to run so very empty!!! It’s not worth a drama-vlog. You have young children in your car, you dumb dumbass.
Was that really needed?...... I get that she sucks and isn't the brightest light bulb but is name calling like that really necessary?...

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Ashedah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashedah »

Mate I used to drive around on gas light for days with no issues 🤣🤣 pre-kid poor life hahaha - but the light still gives you around 100km, especially in a honda. It's not a crime lol

As for panda express, I dunno why - not just Jess, other vloggers too - are so insistent on taking their kids here there and everywhere in a pandemic? My kids stayed home apart from walks in the park - stores here has a capacity limit and lots asked that kids weren't brought in unless necessary, single parents etc. Not hard to make them wait in the car with Chris while she orders it, then go eat it somewhere. Wrap up warm, take some picnic gear and some torches/lantern, and have a picnic dinner. 🤷‍♀️
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

SacconeJokey wrote:
ReyRey61 wrote:Jesss, you’re a stupidly stupid, moronic moron, idiotic idiot for allowing your gas tank to run so very empty!!! It’s not worth a drama-vlog. You have young children in your car, you dumb dumbass.
Was that really needed?...... I get that she sucks and isn't the brightest light bulb but is name calling like that really necessary?...

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
You’re right. It wasn’t needed and it was uncalled for My apologies.
Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:44 pm Ok.
I’m confused.
What does her kids wearing masks have to do with someone being concerned a kid will knock an older person over? They weren’t worried about her touching stuff. They were worried she’d swing and knock the disabled lady. Whether that would happen or not isn’t what I’m pointing out either. We don’t know what Addie was doing because wouldn’t you know it, Messs wasn’t vlogging. Even though she was 2 seconds before she walked through the door. Once again we get 2 seconds of footage in her favour.
Exactly, and not only that but why take all your kids in a take out only restaurant??? She lives in California, all restaurants here are closed to indoor dining, it's only take out. There was no need to bring all 5 kids, Chris and herself in there. Stay in the car, have either Chris or herself run in and order the food. Or better yet leave them all at home and just 1 of you 2 adults (if you can call them adults), run to get food. It's just really stupid of them to pack up the family to run pick up dinner. You will never convince me that those kids were well behaved. She even said she was on a very important phone call when they went into the place, why not finish your important phone call outside or in the car before entering and letting your kids do what they want, so you could somewhat pay attention to their behavior. I now know her children act exactly like she does, so there is no adult to teach them manors or good behavior. Oh and remember that Jess isn't confrontational ever at all, never ever has she ever been. I call BS to that!!!
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

God forbid she let anything go and move on with her life, she’s now making petty comments in her Instagram stories about her “out of control children” 🙄
Gotta keep the hype going so she gets all the sympathy I guess.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Th Dad Challenge Podcast made a commentary video about her Panda incident vlog if anyone's interested.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

Jess 'hating' confrontation is the best joke I've heard. No, she doesn't. If she did, she wouldn't of engaged with the lady in the first place. I hate confrontation and the first thing I do is leave the situation as it creates a lot of anxiety. Instead, she makes a hateful comment that she knows it would only make the lady angrier and make the situation worse. Also pretty sure she didn't tell Addie to stop. She never corrects them on vlogs, so definitely doesn't when not on camera. Added it to the story to make herself look better.

Also Kaden just walking out of the store with the snacks lool. Does this woman teach her children anything? They're all getting older and don't seem to have any life skills whatsoever. What Jess will end up with is 5 (Tommy and Caden already seem miles ahead) very needy adults that she will have to keep funding for a loong time.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

damneaFrance wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm Th Dad Challenge Podcast made a commentary video about her Panda incident vlog if anyone's interested.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Kaden got on his nerves,too!

Return to “JesssFam”