RachelEarlsVlogs

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by knc6812 »

I don’t think they would be able to get onto military installations. Harold probably had to turn in his CAC card when he left and Rachel’s probably shows up as “expired” or just wouldn’t scan in their system. If they did try, they’d probably just make themselves look incredibly stupid.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

knc6812 wrote:I don’t think they would be able to get onto military installations. Harold probably had to turn in his CAC card when he left and Rachel’s probably shows up as “expired” or just wouldn’t scan in their system. If they did try, they’d probably just make themselves look incredibly stupid.
I think it would depend on what his last official day is on his contract which they've never shared. Well it's even more stupid for them if they traveled here without health insurance because everything is crazy expensive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Looking for baby number 3, no jobs no money, hey mom can you watch the kids for me?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are the most selfish, entitled people that I've seen. They can't even follow the guidelines that the safety guidelines that the state has in place. They are supposed to remain social distant from residents until they have either been here 14 days or take a second covid test after a week. Yet here they are going in a helicopter for the second time where they isn't even possible. Image

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:50 am
knc6812 wrote:I don’t think they would be able to get onto military installations. Harold probably had to turn in his CAC card when he left and Rachel’s probably shows up as “expired” or just wouldn’t scan in their system. If they did try, they’d probably just make themselves look incredibly stupid.
I think it would depend on what his last official day is on his contract which they've never shared. Well it's even more stupid for them if they traveled here without health insurance because everything is crazy expensive.

Can they COBRA with Army health insurance benefits and if they can, how expensive do you think it could be?
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:50 am I think it would depend on what his last official day is on his contract which they've never shared. Well it's even more stupid for them if they traveled here without health insurance because everything is crazy expensive.

Can they COBRA with Army health insurance benefits and if they can, how expensive do you think it could be?
I just looked it up because I honestly didn't know. Everyone we know has either retired (get to keep military insurance) , been medically discharged (get to keep military insurance), had another job lined up or joined the reserves so they wouldn't lose their insurance. It looks like they can keep tricare for 90 days. After that, Humana has an insurance they can buy for about $3,100 a quarter for a certain number of months if someone qualifies.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:47 am After that, Humana has an insurance they can buy for about $3,100 a quarter for a certain number of months if someone qualifies.

If they pay $3100 a quarter for a family, it wouldn't actually be terrible, but my guess they couldn't stay on this plan forever. He will either need to find a job or have private insurance that someone told me recently they were paying over $1400. a month for a family. You also see private insurance doesn't not cover much and they'll be paying a lot more for baby #3. From what I can see, the one good health insurance in the US is Medicare.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really don't understand why their kids have been in snow suits the whole time. I get them wearing it on the boat and utv but just walking around is weird. It's been in the mid 50 to 70s their whole trip.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 am
Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:47 am After that, Humana has an insurance they can buy for about $3,100 a quarter for a certain number of months if someone qualifies.

If they pay $3100 a quarter for a family, it wouldn't actually be terrible, but my guess they couldn't stay on this plan forever. He will either need to find a job or have private insurance that someone told me recently they were paying over $1400. a month for a family. You also see private insurance doesn't not cover much and they'll be paying a lot more for baby #3. From what I can see, the one good health insurance in the US is Medicare.
Ha. Medicare is not good. You need a supplemental plan otherwise you have to pay the 20% difference.

I have great insurance through my job. Low deductible ($1500), Once my out of pocket expenses are met (2,000) I pay $0.
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

Dani_465 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 am If they pay $3100 a quarter for a family, it wouldn't actually be terrible, but my guess they couldn't stay on this plan forever. He will either need to find a job or have private insurance that someone told me recently they were paying over $1400. a month for a family. You also see private insurance doesn't not cover much and they'll be paying a lot more for baby #3. From what I can see, the one good health insurance in the US is Medicare.
Ha. Medicare is not good. You need a supplemental plan otherwise you have to pay the 20% difference.

I have great insurance through my job. Low deductible ($1500), Once my out of pocket expenses are met (2,000) I pay $0.
Okay I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking Medicare sucks. Of course it’s a nice option if you need it for whatever. But man, I am thankful for my family’s insurance!

Also, YT income is often underestimated. If they need to get a private insurance plan for their family, although it’s expensive I’m sure they can afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sillysailing »

Wow - they are SO fake! Why does she look so glammed up in all her videos? It is so weird. She is on vacation. In Alaska. With 2 kids. And every insta post she has a FULL face of makeup on and her looonnnnggggg repunzel hair curled?? And you can bet in her first vlog post she’s gonna say how “they want to live in AL” or out west somewhere. Or on a ranch. But can you imagine her actually doing that??? No!! She has changes SO much in the past few years. So so sad.

Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Wow - they are SO fake! Why does she look so glammed up in all her videos? It is so weird. She is on vacation. In Alaska. With 2 kids. And every insta post she has a FULL face of makeup on and her looonnnnggggg repunzel hair curled?? And you can bet in her first vlog post she’s gonna say how “they want to live in Alaska” or out west somewhere. Or on a ranch. But can you imagine her actually doing that??? No!! She has changes SO much in the past few years. So so sad.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sillysailing wrote:Wow - they are SO fake! Why does she look so glammed up in all her videos? It is so weird. She is on vacation. In Alaska. With 2 kids. And every insta post she has a FULL face of makeup on and her looonnnnggggg repunzel hair curled?? And you can bet in her first vlog post she’s gonna say how “they want to live in Alaska” or out west somewhere. Or on a ranch. But can you imagine her actually doing that??? No!! She has changes SO much in the past few years. So so sad.

She definitely stuck out like a sore thumb and they could tell she was a tourist. I've worn makeup twice since I moved to Alaska. The first thing anyone told me when I moved here was that clothes are functionable and not fashionable. It's so true. She's super lucky that the temperatures stayed decent while she was here (50-70 degrees during the day) because the temperatures have dropped this week.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

The new video is titled something about an unexpected baby moon. Is she pregnant again?

yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

With all of the hints I’ll be surprised if she isn’t pregnant. Her newest insta post is “how many people are in this photo”

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Oh good lord she's pregnant again. Let the whining commence!
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

If she actually is pregnant, I’ll be suprised. I’m thinking she’s trying to clickbait the crap out of everything because views are decreasing. They have absolutely nothing to set them apart from every single other youtube family now and people are probably loosing interest. They’re showing how fake they are more and more every day. I can’t be the only one that probably majorly disapproves of them traveling around in the middle of a pandemic and flashing money left and right on especially when so many people are barely making ends meet.
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

I totally agree! So sad how oblivious they are to the pandemic. They are the most selfish people and give christians a bad name. Neither one have a “real” job and here they are in all these luxurious resorts for weeks on end doing photo shoot after photo shoot with NO regard for what is actually going on in the world. Agh!

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

knc6812 wrote:If she actually is pregnant, I’ll be suprised. I’m thinking she’s trying to clickbait the crap out of everything because views are decreasing. They have absolutely nothing to set them apart from every single other youtube family now and people are probably loosing interest. They’re showing how fake they are more and more every day. I can’t be the only one that probably majorly disapproves of them traveling around in the middle of a pandemic and flashing money left and right on especially when so many people are barely making ends meet.
They really piss me off. Not only did they not limit interaction with locals until they had a second covid test which they agreed to, they aren't even wearing masks around locals. It makes me so angry. My husband can't even travel to my IVF transfer or home for Christmas because the cases are spiking here and the military is locking people back down. So disrespectful. I have no problems with tourists but they should at a minimum follow the rules in place to protect the residents. Alaska has such limited medical resources which is why we have some of the strictest travel restrictions at this point.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Just watched the premiere and someone at the end called them out on the Clickbait and that they were done. Man did that comment get deleted quick. I guess they don't like when they get called out on their BS. I was LMAO. The same person also questioned them why they didn't follow the safety protocols of traveling to Alaska. Again the comment was deleted immediately. They're such good Christians and considerate of everyone. They're hypocrites is what they are. They need to practice what they preach.

Return to “Q-Z”