The Rich Life

thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

RottieMama wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:51 am Hey everyone! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!

💛💜💛💜

It's R Life: We Use Plastic Straws but Recycle Our Pets
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
MeredithBlake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MeredithBlake »

It’s R life can’t take criticism, obsessed with Disney, and recycle our pets
SRBSolo1

Unread post by SRBSolo1 »

How about just "It's R Life" so people can find it easy :)
First, let me just say, that I do not hate and am certainly not jealous of these people. I feel sorry for them. Apparently, they will do or say anything for views (from fake mall shootings, to fake shark attacks). Their children have been taught the value of hatred, as their largest audience are (in their words) haters. Haters, after all, make all the trips to the stores, Disney, etc... possible. Achievement, education, work ethics and friendships all take a back seat. That is so sad.
They're all in this house with an echo, with all this "stuff" and most everyone hates them. Not because of what they have (that would be jealousy) but because of who they are as people. My family's home is at least 4X larger and has (no joke) 100X more "stuff" than these people and we are all well respected within our community. We are loved, we are social, our children are well educated and we are very proud of our accomplishments (my son is a lawyer, my daughter a doctor). ALL accomplished with morals and effort. I am very proud of them! These people are proud their daughters are in cheer. Their proud their father and mother don't work. Their proud of the fact they get free Disney trips. I can only just shake my head.
Second, to not only condone but encourage the little one's speech impediment is criminal. In one video they actually said to him "Bones say this, Bones say that" and how cute his responses were. These are who they are as people.
Third and last for now (in my opinion), these people are pathetic. Their children's skills, achievements, accomplishments and goals rest upon how many haters they can gain from YouTube,Instagram and TikTok. Their desperation reeks.
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

I don’t know what grates my nerves more...the editing of their videos or Kendal’s voice and vocabulary. She wants to sound like a 20 year old Valley girl, “So pretty” “So cute” “OMG” Then you hear Daniel just repeating her every word in the back ground followed by, “yeah” because he can’t think or speak for himself. Then the editing is so childish with dings, boings, cheering, words popping on the screen every 20 seconds. Today’s video was the absolute worst for annoying editing and Kendal’s commentary.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

The ‘vacation’ home? Ughhh what part of staying home with the covid 19 don’t you understand?!?!?!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

SRBSolo1 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:10 am How about just "It's R Life" so people can find it easy :)
First, let me just say, that I do not hate and am certainly not jealous of these people. I feel sorry for them. Apparently, they will do or say anything for views (from fake mall shootings, to fake shark attacks). Their children have been taught the value of hatred, as their largest audience are (in their words) haters. Haters, after all, make all the trips to the stores, Disney, etc... possible. Achievement, education, work ethics and friendships all take a back seat. That is so sad.
They're all in this house with an echo, with all this "stuff" and most everyone hates them. Not because of what they have (that would be jealousy) but because of who they are as people. My family's home is at least 4X larger and has (no joke) 100X more "stuff" than these people and we are all well respected within our community. We are loved, we are social, our children are well educated and we are very proud of our accomplishments (my son is a lawyer, my daughter a doctor). ALL accomplished with morals and effort. I am very proud of them! These people are proud their daughters are in cheer. Their proud their father and mother don't work. Their proud of the fact they get free Disney trips. I can only just shake my head.
Second, to not only condone but encourage the little one's speech impediment is criminal. In one video they actually said to him "Bones say this, Bones say that" and how cute his responses were. These are who they are as people.
Third and last for now (in my opinion), these people are pathetic. Their children's skills, achievements, accomplishments and goals rest upon how many haters they can gain from YouTube,Instagram and TikTok. Their desperation reeks.

I wish I could ‚like‘ this post more than once
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytmommadrama1 »

I know Evie is only a teenager, but she’s getting to be super annoying like her mother. It’s sad that she’s living in a bubble of thinking that the only meaning to life is buying luxury items, when in reality people don’t care whether or not you own luxury items. Also, what is up with her mouth being wide open on the cover of the videos. It looks obnoxious.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

My aunt is a lawyer.
SRBSolo1 wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:10 am How about just "It's R Life" so people can find it easy :)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

tn37185mp wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:32 am I don’t know what grates my nerves more...the editing of their videos or Kendal’s voice and vocabulary. She wants to sound like a 20 year old Valley girl, “So pretty” “So cute” “OMG” Then you hear Daniel just repeating her every word in the back ground followed by, “yeah” because he can’t think or speak for himself. Then the editing is so childish with dings, boings, cheering, words popping on the screen every 20 seconds. Today’s video was the absolute worst for annoying editing and Kendal’s commentary.
I REALLY, hate their editing. Everything Kendal says "OMG" and it pops up on the screen.. or "SO" "CUTE" and those pop up... I roll my eyes, because it's SO annoying. And the way they do that 'slo-mo- when they are walking or driving... and then back to normal, then back to slo-mo... it makes me want to vomit. It messes with my eyes. But, I am probably one of only 1 million people who has that issue though.

I also wanna say in response to the person who was talking about Hampton being made fun of for his speech, I can't agree anymore with you. I know he goes to therapy for it, but, they should be helping reinforce what he's learning, not continue with the "cute" words he uses for things, and laugh at him for it. That's not going to help him at all.

And to the person who said the other day about Kendal complaining about her back/spine... and she can't do this and that, but she sure can go on the rides at the theme parks. I am beginning to believe she's just a compulsive liar... or a masochist, either one. If something HURTS you, you just don't do it. If something causes you pain to eat it, you avoid it.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

They are setting Hampton up to fail in life. If they aren’t actively helping his speech they are stupid. No one except their immediate family members can understand him. How is he ever going to function in society like that? He won’t learn to speak correctly bc they never correct him and praise him and tell him it’s cute. I hope Kendal is ready to have him live with her the rest of his life, bc there’s no way he will function on his own at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Rich Life

It’s R Life: Kendal lies; Disney or die

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If I saw their family coming up to me with a bunch of ketchup, knowing about Covid-19... I would be like STOP! Step back.... we don't want it! TF? And I think because we talked about how we didn't like their popup words, they added more...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:If I saw their family coming up to me with a bunch of ketchup, knowing about Covid-19... I would be like STOP! Step back.... we don't want it! TF? And I think because we talked about how we didn't like their popup words, they added more...
It’s part of the experience at the restaurant they were eating at in Disney. If you’ve ever been to a Dick’s last resort (where they are super rude to everyone) it’s that, but Disney friendly. Not sure it was a great idea to continue that practice given the circumstances.. but ya know lol.

The pop ups are seriously the flipping worst. Can’t wait to see all the pop ups on her Disney channel too. Image

thatonemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thatonemom »

When they were bringing the ketchup to the other table, did anyone notice Kendal's ass hanging out of her VERY short shorts? My god! She is a 40 year old woman, she should dress like one. I do not think Kendal is fat, by any stretch of the imagination, but those shorts also did not fit her.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Rich’s need to get the covid 19. Ughhh that family is dumber then a rock. I think a rock is smarter.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

thatonemom wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:02 am When they were bringing the ketchup to the other table, did anyone notice Kendal's ass hanging out of her VERY short shorts? My god! She is a 40 year old woman, she should dress like one. I do not think Kendal is fat, by any stretch of the imagination, but those shorts also did not fit her.
^ In her defence she has a very distinctive pear shaped body and has most of her weight around her hips and buttocks. Sure, the shorts were probably on the tighter size, but I didn't see them as very objectonable.

Granted, I'm biased, as I have the same body type. I'm lean or average on top but I have very distinct Hartman hips. No matter how I dress, tight or flowy, my rear end is always prominent. It's great when I want attention, but can be a nuisance when I don't want attention.
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

Is it Just me or is Kendall making fun of the hording situation? and Covid 19 in general? I dont even watch a full vlog i skip through she is so annoying
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

lip wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:00 am
thatonemom wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:02 am When they were bringing the ketchup to the other table, did anyone notice Kendal's ass hanging out of her VERY short shorts? My god! She is a 40 year old woman, she should dress like one. I do not think Kendal is fat, by any stretch of the imagination, but those shorts also did not fit her.
^ In her defence she has a very distinctive pear shaped body and has most of her weight around her hips and buttocks. Sure, the shorts were probably on the tighter size, but I didn't see them as very objectonable.

Granted, I'm biased, as I have the same body type. I'm lean or average on top but I have very distinct Hartman hips. No matter how I dress, tight or flowy, my rear end is always prominent. It's great when I want attention, but can be a nuisance when I don't want attention.

Agreed...she is pear shaped, but she’s 42 years old! She needs to dress like a middle aged woman and not like a teenager! Since she’s so into her appearance from the front, she needs to start looking at herself from behind too. Those shorts were unflattering!
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetXarah »

Hallie Derosa wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:06 pm Is it Just me or is Kendall making fun of the hording situation? and Covid 19 in general? I dont even watch a full vlog i skip through she is so annoying
She's been making fun of the whole thing. ...Let me drop down to her level for the next few lines and then I'll get back to the covid-19.

She gets botox between her eyes, but underneath her eyes are all lumpy & bumpy. She has large brown moles or something on her face (like a witch). She pencils her eyebrows in way too dark (like a clown), not to mention, they are clearly stencils and now that she had her lips plumped she really does look like a horse face with that HUGE forehead (receding hairline?)!

Okay, now for her latest covid-19 diss. Doesn't this lady know that anyone younger than 55 can carry (without symptoms) and infect anyone older than 55? They are so stupid! ...and "all the things" lol.

Oh, and she DOES read here. Pretty soon she'll be posting something about being proud of her daughter's accomplishment (hahaha, cheer?) or she'll be posting how good Hampton's doing in speech therapy. Kendal? Can you get those GROWN boys out of a baby stroller already?

This family is so messed up!!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Siimplycraziie wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:02 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:If I saw their family coming up to me with a bunch of ketchup, knowing about Covid-19... I would be like STOP! Step back.... we don't want it! TF? And I think because we talked about how we didn't like their popup words, they added more...
It’s part of the experience at the restaurant they were eating at in Disney. If you’ve ever been to a Dick’s last resort (where they are super rude to everyone) it’s that, but Disney friendly. Not sure it was a great idea to continue that practice given the circumstances.. but ya know lol.

The pop ups are seriously the flipping worst. Can’t wait to see all the pop ups on her Disney channel too. Image

I have never heard of that place... and while I live 3.5 hours from Disney, and I do love Disney... I don't get to go very much. But, yeah, they should have discontinued it for the time being lol cause I think a few of the people they took the ketchup to were like wtf too.

They are! And that stupid "lucky lucky lucky me, uh huh" song... every time they do something. We get it, you guys are so damn wealthy and can do and have anything y'all want. lol

Return to “Q-Z”