JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:I commented on her video I find it so distasteful “I spent $20,000” why not say “we bought a trailer” this last 6 weeks it’s all been about look how much money I can spend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shes definitely been more showy with money this year, like counting out cash for the zoo guy at the birthday party on camera, telling everyone how much everything costs that they buy, and the spending is definitely getting worse. I wonder what's changed.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
She probably wants everyone to know that they have enough money. I haven’t watched her videos in almost a year, but people would always ask her if she can afford taking care of all those kids.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Her bragging about money is just for our benefit, because we speculated how much debt has accumulated with the cars and the house alone.

Also, is it just me, or is she holding something at 6:58 that looks suspiciously like a creditcard? Wouldn't be the first time she wasn't completely honest...
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Captain Smooth wrote:Her bragging about money is just for our benefit, because we speculated how much debt has accumulated with the cars and the house alone.

Also, is it just me, or is she holding something at 6:58 that looks suspiciously like a creditcard? Wouldn't be the first time she wasn't completely honest...
She’s holding a card but it could be a debit card. Honestly I doubt they have the credit to be able to put $20,000 on a card

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

There are many lines of evidence that point to Jess making a boatload of money. So I think she is telling the truth. Virtually no one can put $20,000 on a credit card (well, maybe Donald Trump!!!)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

IDK. I am just a normal working mama and I can put 20k on a credit card. And I have good credit but not great. Capital one just keeps giving me more and more. A few years back (maybe more like 10 years now) I had horrible credit. So she may be able to put it on credit.

But I do think she probably just used debit for it
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Yeah, no.
IMG_4089.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

I don't understand why they didn't find a different house if she's making so much money. Their house doesn't seem to work for them. Their kids are stacked in their rooms. They have their garbage all over the neighborhood.

They should have moved to a more rural area with a bigger property. I feel like they are going to have to move again when the kids hit teen years. That house is going to be even more insanity. All the raging hormones and having no privacy....yikes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

toomuchsalt wrote:I don't understand why they didn't find a different house if she's making so much money. Their house doesn't seem to work for them. Their kids are stacked in their rooms. They have their garbage all over the neighborhood.

They should have moved to a more rural area with a bigger property. I feel like they are going to have to move again when the kids hit teen years. That house is going to be even more insanity. All the raging hormones and having no privacy....yikes.

She moved there because it is literally a block away from mimi. She would never leave her mother behind. Most of the houses in that area are similar to mimi's house in that they are small one level homes. She has one of the bigger style homes in the area. Wold be hard for her to find anything around there that has more space
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

toomuchsalt wrote:I don't understand why they didn't find a different house if she's making so much money. Their house doesn't seem to work for them. Their kids are stacked in their rooms. They have their garbage all over the neighborhood.

They have so much trash, because Chris and Jess buy a ton of sh*t, they don't even need (I remeber her Christmas decor, where the hell do you put that much stuff, after you take it down?) and if Jess wouldn't decorate so many walls with a bunch of fancy crap, they could be used to actually put something there that's useful to them.

I agree with the size of the house though. Jess probably just picked it, because it seemed cheap and is right around the corner from Mimi. God knows, she can't deal with her life on her own.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Bsveach15 wrote:What the hell do they need another fancy baby monitor for? Addie is almost a year and a half old. Between that and the new camera that’s another $1000 out the window in her latest vlog.

We need a thread for her frivolous purchases if there isn't one already

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Jameson wrote:Why does she insist on dressing Addie I'm clothes meant for a 6 month old? She looks ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Because she's the "baby"

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

I know nothing about campers & trailers, but $20k seems like a really good deal for that!

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

So she can drop 20k on a camper but can't pay out of pocket to fix her crippling back and stomach pain? She's stupid as fuck.

I wish YT would end tomorrow for her and they go bankrupt. I would laugh my ass off.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Addie found a new family lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:So she can drop 20k on a camper but can't pay out of pocket to fix her crippling back and stomach pain? She's stupid as fuck.

I wish YT would end tomorrow for her and they go bankrupt. I would laugh my ass off.

When did she say she couldnt pay for it? I thought it was that the insurance wouldn't cover it and she was going to try and fight that. I dont blame her, why should she be paying for insurance and then have them not even cover something? If that is the case, anyways.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:So she can drop 20k on a camper but can't pay out of pocket to fix her crippling back and stomach pain? She's stupid as fuck.

When did she say she couldnt pay for it? I thought it was that the insurance wouldn't cover it and she was going to try and fight that. I dont blame her, why should she be paying for insurance and then have them not even cover something? If that is the case, anyways.
She made a video a few months ago saying she was going to pay out of pocket for it and get a tummy tuck at the same time. I think she said she was just gonna wait until addy was done bfing and she’d save up for it.

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

I hope not for the kids sake .

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Addie found a new family lol.
The guy in the back and addie are on the same page.

“Wtf is this shit”

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Notreal5 wrote:

Also, they would never go bankrupt. They could sell that camper for like 15k and it would be in cash. They could both go out and get jobs and make enough to pay for the mortgage, they could sell the cars.. etc etc... Not only is it weird to wish that on a family of 9 it would just never happen.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:

Also, they would never go bankrupt. They could sell that camper for like 15k and it would be in cash. They could both go out and get jobs and make enough to pay for the mortgage, they could sell the cars.. etc etc... Not only is it weird to wish that on a family of 9 it would just never happen.
Right? I think a lot of people are probably jealous.
I'll admit it, I'm jealous. I wish I could have more kids without thinking about how I'm going to afford everything. I wish my fiance could stay home with me and we could overcome our debt and get a bigger house that's not on a busy road. I wish I made the amount of money she does. But I don't say mean things on this page because I'm bitter at how successful she is financially. I say talk about things I disagree with. I think she has more kids than she can handle and she is/was extremely immature in many ways and I don't agree with her on many things. I'm 1 year younger than her and I've been watching since she was pregnant with Lilia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”