KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | KK&BJ | Part 45

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKFat Ass, Lazy Ass, Fake Tits, Real Bitch | Part 45 | K

Unread post by ckks »

Sorn wrote:Omg yeah I meant to say something about that Rachelle thing! What an asshole! Seriously who does she thing she is. Someone takes the time to do a trade with you but you can't send her one like y'all arranged? Knew Keren was a loser but this is just an all time low. Pregnancy was her excuse.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yeah, that annoyed me. She acts like she didn’t renovate her whole house while pregnant but a box swap is just TOO MUCH. Which I don’t get because it involves her favorite pastimes - shopping and leaving her kids at home to run “errands.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

My son just turned 2 last month. In one year from now I just can’t see him being able to comprehend being asked do you wanna go to the store with someone and then saying no and actually truly mean it. Maybe I’m wrong and newly 3 year olds are smarter than I think?

We didn’t even see BaNoi get a chance to ask him herself. Keren just wanted her precious Jackson to stay home.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Stellar wrote:My son just turned 2 last month. In one year from now I just can’t see him being able to comprehend being asked do you wanna go to the store with someone and then saying no and actually truly mean it. Maybe I’m wrong and newly 3 year olds are smarter than I think?

We didn’t even see BaNoi get a chance to ask him herself. Keren just wanted her precious Jackson to stay home.

I think you will be surprised in one year how much they grow up between two and three. I can totally see a 3 year old being able to understand that.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Stellar wrote:My son just turned 2 last month. In one year from now I just can’t see him being able to comprehend being asked do you wanna go to the store with someone and then saying no and actually truly mean it. Maybe I’m wrong and newly 3 year olds are smarter than I think?

I think most children are smarter than we give them credit for honestly. So ya I can see a 3yr old comprehending that and being able to say yes or no.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think most children are smarter than we give them credit for honestly. So ya I can see a 3yr old comprehending that and being able to say yes or no.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

ckks wrote:
Sorn wrote:Omg yeah I meant to say something about that Rachelle thing! What an asshole! Seriously who does she thing she is. Someone takes the time to do a trade with you but you can't send her one like y'all arranged? Knew Keren was a loser but this is just an all time low. Pregnancy was her excuse.

Yeah, that annoyed me. She acts like she didn’t renovate her whole house while pregnant but a box swap is just TOO MUCH. Which I don’t get because it involves her favorite pastimes - shopping and leaving her kids at home to run “errands.”

I can't stand Rachelle, but that's really messed up. Keren makes sure she gets what she wants immediately, no waiting, if she wants it, she wants it NOW. Like the spoiled asshole she is. If she really wanted to swap with Rachelle, it would have happened.
Lena18246
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lena18246 »

I haven't been a big fan of this family for a long time and a lot of you have really shown me how disgusting of a person Keren (and surprisingly Khoa) can be. I recently found this video that shows how she claims to be one thing and is something completely different
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

chloe6124 wrote:

I think you will be surprised in one year how much they grow up between two and three. I can totally see a 3 year old being able to understand that.

wait I think they can definitely do that at even 2 if not 1 and a half.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

It’s been shown that eating with a distraction doesnt allow your body to properly digest and absorb the food so that could also be contributing.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fd9cca.png[/img]

Truly a caption she deserves.. minus Sutton and Landon of course <3

Also why does Sutton Look the same size as Landon
Sutton looks bigger than jackson and landon

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

This is amazing. Should be called Keren being racist for 6 mins straight. She'll never change.

And what was she talking about at 10 seconds? Someone Vietnamese took what as disrespectful and screenshotted it for the family? I'm dying to know what she said/did.
Lena18246 wrote:I haven't been a big fan of this family for a long time and a lot of you have really shown me how disgusting of a person Keren (and surprisingly Khoa) can be. I recently found this video that shows how she claims to be one thing and is something completely different
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Sorn wrote:This is amazing. Should be called Keren being racist for 6 mins straight. She'll never change.

And what was she talking about at 10 seconds? Someone Vietnamese took what as disrespectful and screenshotted it for the family? I'm dying to know what she said/did.
Lena18246 wrote:I haven't been a big fan of this family for a long time and a lot of you have really shown me how disgusting of a person Keren (and surprisingly Khoa) can be. I recently found this video that shows how she claims to be one thing and is something completely different
I think she’s talking about when Khoa’s mum kicked them out. It’s in her ‘draw my life’ video iirc
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorn wrote:This is amazing. Should be called Keren being racist for 6 mins straight. She'll never change.

she’s disgusting khoa actually looks hurt by a few of the things she said.. you can tell she actually thinks she’s better because she’s white Image

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Best friend of the week (week 50): Taylor. Also know as nanny taytay.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... fbcf8a.jpg[/img]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

she’s disgusting khoa actually looks hurt by a few of the things she said.. you can tell she actually thinks she’s better because she’s white Image

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

No vlog? Guess she's out partying so Khoa can't get a vlog up on time.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Kerens left her kids again to go to some party with Taylor that she looks completely out of place lol Taylor and that girl are dancing and singing together and Kerens just recording trying to fit in.

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Ok wtf is this an old pic or is it photoshopped to the max? Cus her leg LOOKS HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b7843e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

lestalk215 wrote:Ok wtf is this an old pic or is it photoshopped to the max? Cus her leg LOOKS HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b7843e.jpg[/img]

Well that’s not what Taylor is wearing in her story so it can’t be from that party lmao probably took them earlier, Taylor changed, and Keren needed time to do her photoshopping lol

lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

I hope minions notice and call her out on it. That's a bad shop
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:Ok wtf is this an old pic or is it photoshopped to the max? Cus her leg LOOKS HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b7843e.jpg[/img]

Well that’s not what Taylor is wearing in her story so it can’t be from that party lmao probably took them earlier, Taylor changed, and Keren needed time to do her photoshopping lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”