JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: JesssMD, Google Degree (Part 120-something lol)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

The scar looks so painful!!! And very raw and red still. I never had surgery but why does the scar look like it's so fresh still. Looks like she just had the surgery last week. Ouch. How is it the best decision she made? She looks exactly the same just now she has a huge scar, and crooked boobs. Let's not forget the freaky belly button. I doubt jess is gonna wear bikinis this coming summer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5550b1.jpg[/IMG]

Why does her side look pointy? Looks like this <

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember what exactly he said about it, but her surgeon addressed it at her last checkup. He said something about having more surgery and extending the incision if she wanted.

Doctor just wants money. Smart guy
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

So Jess said in the video with Kyson & Kaden at the drs office that it was their first physical... ummm excuse me? Aren’t they 7 or 8 years old how is this their first physical?! Also I can’t stand how Jess wears a full face of makeup but nothing on her lips they look so pale and weird a light pink color would bring more life to her face.. and I will never understand why the kids jump around so fucking much! Lilia was flopping around and jumping randomly like a moron at her girl scout bridging ceremony.. it’s bizarre and embarrassing. These kids have no idea how to stay still or act like normal human being in public. I have ADHD and growing up I never randomly flailed around like Jess’s kids
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am The scar looks so painful!!! And very raw and red still. I never had surgery but why does the scar look like it's so fresh still. Looks like she just had the surgery last week. Ouch. How is it the best decision she made? She looks exactly the same just now she has a huge scar, and crooked boobs. Let's not forget the freaky belly button. I doubt jess is gonna wear bikinis this coming summer.

She didn't take her healing time seriously and she at horribly during that time and was likely extra bloated due to the amount of sodium in the food.

The video played through, I'm surprised no one commented on the number of times she had to get extra things to on a walk with Addy. Why does she think it's cute and endearing to be unorganized? She's a mother 5, plus 2 step kids, she should have all that shit essentially packed and ready to go at any time. Minus the water and snack for Addy.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

violet-kelsey black wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 5550b1.jpg[/IMG]

Why does her side look pointy? Looks like this <

Her surgeon told her there is a potential that it could "dog ear" which means basically a pointy spot of skin like a dog ear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I'm going to hell Image that's jess' belly button.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7897a0.jpg[/IMG]

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

SillyElephants wrote:I'm going to hell Image that's jess' belly button.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7897a0.jpg[/IMG]

LMAO you win the internet today

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SillyElephants wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:37 am I'm going to hell Image that's jess' belly button.
I'm joining you because I thought that was their house at first and then I saw the books and was like "nope, can't be Jesss's house."
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

strikeaposie wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am The scar looks so painful!!! And very raw and red still. I never had surgery but why does the scar look like it's so fresh still. Looks like she just had the surgery last week. Ouch. How is it the best decision she made? She looks exactly the same just now she has a huge scar, and crooked boobs. Let's not forget the freaky belly button. I doubt jess is gonna wear bikinis this coming summer.

She didn't take her healing time seriously and she at horribly during that time and was likely extra bloated due to the amount of sodium in the food.

The video played through, I'm surprised no one commented on the number of times she had to get extra things to on a walk with Addy. Why does she think it's cute and endearing to be unorganized? She's a mother 5, plus 2 step kids, she should have all that shit essentially packed and ready to go at any time. Minus the water and snack for Addy.
And she left her alone outside every time

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

strikeaposie wrote:

The entire time I watched I kept thinking “why is she going in and out so many times? And leaving her kid outside alone?” Not to mention she sped it up so who knows how long it actually took her to do all that Image

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was so focused on the fact that I knew she thought she was being cute by adding things to their stroller that I didn't even factor in that Addy was in the stroller the whole time.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

It drives me nuts that Jess never buckles Addy in the stroller. Every time she stands in the stroller Jess just laughs.. she won’t be laughing when Addy falls out of the stroller.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:It drives me nuts that Jess never buckles Addy in the stroller. Every time she stands in the stroller Jess just laughs.. she won’t be laughing when Addy falls out of the stroller.
She won’t change.
Kaden busted his head open after falling. Even after that she still let Landen and Addie sit in a cart without being buckled in. She even mentions it when whatever kid is jumping around in the seat. But she still doesn’t do the belt up.

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

I noticed how long she left Addie outside, too. Even if I believe my neighbourhood is safe, I wouldn't leave my 2-year-old in their buggy alone for even a few seconds. With a quick Google search, you can have Jess's address as one of the top results. And with the number of paedophiles that follow Jess the risk is even higher of one of the kids getting snatched. If it wasn't for the camera on the ground that showed Addie sitting there, Jess could've come outside and showed some item she needed while some stranger is already down the street with Addie, muffling her cries, and Jess wouldn't have had a clue. Honestly, I'm starting to believe Jess uses the CCTV to deter pedos away, thinking with them she's invincible.

Addie, not being strapped in, easily could've gotten her foot caught when trying to climb out and tripped, fatally hitting her head on the concrete.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jesss could have filled the stroller indoors,that was just ridiculous.But she had to have that shot,so out the door Addie goes
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

oh god comments are back.bring on the timestamps!!!!it makes me sick that she just uses her children without caring about the pedophiles watching her videos.i bet you when she realizes comment's arent disabled she will celebrate.
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

ok is it normal to take a pregnancy test before you drink alcohol when your'e breastfeeding?i thought you shouldn't drink while breastfeeding
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

honestly i think its quite sad that instead of letting amber take a pregnancy test privately she had to race and grab her phone for the camera.that's just sad and it goes to show that she lives her life through the camera.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Gumballerina wrote:I noticed how long she left Addie outside, too. Even if I believe my neighbourhood is safe, I wouldn't leave my 2-year-old in their buggy alone for even a few seconds. With a quick Google search, you can have Jess's address as one of the top results. And with the number of paedophiles that follow Jess the risk is even higher of one of the kids getting snatched. If it wasn't for the camera on the ground that showed Addie sitting there, Jess could've come outside and showed some item she needed while some stranger is already down the street with Addie, muffling her cries, and Jess wouldn't have had a clue. Honestly, I'm starting to believe Jess uses the CCTV to deter pedos away, thinking with them she's invincible.

Addie, not being strapped in, easily could've gotten her foot caught when trying to climb out and tripped, fatally hitting her head on the concrete.
That's a bit extreme. Lilia is much more likely to come to harm through Girl Guides than any of her kids are from random strangers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Came here to comment about her comments as well. Thought YouTube cared but guess they really don't. I watch car channels and they had their comments disabled accidentally but Jess exposes her kids and celebrates it not once understanding why it was why it was done. Ugh!

Return to “JesssFam”