KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Brittanymariex3 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:19 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:01 pm Probably already trying for number 4 then they can say "we weren't planning it" "surprise".
Not unless she's popping holes in the condoms because I honestly think khoa is done having kids.
Well she has made comments in the past few months they aren't using anything. I do think Khoa is done but she could easily convince him imo.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coco_ »

What Keren wants she gets so I think they’ll announce baby number 4 when they get back from their honeymoon..
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:01 pm Probably already trying for number 4 then they can say "we weren't planning it" "surprise".
Not unless she's popping holes in the condoms because I honestly think khoa is done having kids.
Well she has made comments in the past few months they aren't using anything. I do think Khoa is done but she could easily convince him imo.
Imagine if Khoa went and got a vasectomy on the sly and didn’t tell Keren. Of course Keren wants another baby, she doesn’t raise the kids she has now so she things it’s so easy to just add another kid to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Taurusmom wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 pm
Terelynne wrote:
Taurusmom wrote:Keren did Kyra dirty in that ig story promoting Kyra’s baby line. She couldn’t even be bothered to look up the names of the items first? Even Britney from Britneyandbaby did better than that. She had no idea what she was talking about.

What the hell is wrong with her!! She has lost her damn mind that was a shit show ImageImage

She is 1000% on something! It’s getting worse and worse.

I'm starting to agree after seeing her face when Khoa joked about it at the end of the last vlog. 100% GUILT. She was pissssssed. She started trying to cover her cheeks because I'm guessing she was going red. Watch, in a couple of months she'll cash in on her struggles.
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Is it just me or is everyone in the comment section so blindsided by how horrible of parents K and K are??? For example rooting them for wanting to have a 4th baby

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I don’t know why Kyra is even friends with Keren, she is the worst. On one hand she has Allisa who flew out for her business launch and helped package all of her PR boxes and on the other hand she has Keren who couldn’t even be bothered to look up what the product names are. For someone who is supposed to be one of Kyra’s best friends I would have thought she would show off Kyra’s products better.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

staceymj wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 am I don’t know why Kyra is even friends with Keren, she is the worst. On one hand she has Allisa who flew out for her business launch and helped package all of her PR boxes and on the other hand she has Keren who couldn’t even be bothered to look up what the product names are. For someone who is supposed to be one of Kyra’s best friends I would have thought she would show off Kyra’s products better.

Thats something I’m wondering to. If my friend came out with products i would collect information first before babbling about absolutely nothing online. Just destroyed the product, which I have to admit is kind of cute. I saw some stuff on her page.
I also always have to think back to when Kyra had her baby and while allisa was prepping food for them, keren did absolutely nothing. Like if you a shit cook at least help storing it or cleaning
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

94BTS94 wrote:
staceymj wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:07 am I don’t know why Kyra is even friends with Keren, she is the worst. On one hand she has Allisa who flew out for her business launch and helped package all of her PR boxes and on the other hand she has Keren who couldn’t even be bothered to look up what the product names are. For someone who is supposed to be one of Kyra’s best friends I would have thought she would show off Kyra’s products better.

Thats something I’m wondering to. If my friend came out with products i would collect information first before babbling about absolutely nothing online. Just destroyed the product, which I have to admit is kind of cute. I saw some stuff on her page.
I also always have to think back to when Kyra had her baby and while allisa was prepping food for them, keren did absolutely nothing. Like if you a shit cook at least help storing it or cleaning
She should be doing an instagram POST not just a lame arse 24hr story. If my friend came out with products that id use and love id he posting everywhere about them. Include it in a vlog the unveiling, rave about how proud you are etc!
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

staceymj wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Imagine if Khoa went and got a vasectomy on the sly and didn’t tell Keren. Of course Keren wants another baby, she doesn’t raise the kids she has now so she things it’s so easy to just add another kid to the mix.

Hahaha easy...she never takes all 3 of them out by herself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Someone mentioned the ace family and said they are more bearable than K&K! I have to agree. Ace family actually LOVE each other and they adore their kids. Yes they are cocky and splash their cash but at least they don’t hide the fact they have money and buy lavish things. There is no comparison when it comes to them and K&K!

countrybee
Talker
Talker

KKandMyLawyersWillMakeYouPay! | KKandBabyJ | Part 62

Unread post by countrybee »

Of course Kernel couldn’t be bothered to properly promote her “best friend’s” new line. She’s a jealous, petty asshole.

Kyra’s line is well thought out, organized, and executed properly. Kern half-asses everything in her life and can’t sustain any idea for more than a few weeks. I bet she really hates Kyra.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

94BTS94 wrote:

What do you mean NOTHING?! She worked very hard! Didn’t you see her transferring the tater tot casserole Allisa made from one pan to another? She insisted on doing that! The world would have crumbled without Keren’s amazing work. Image

bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

Crymeariver13 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:08 pm Also, she says its “getting easier now that they are getting older” it’s easy for you because you let other people raise your kids Keren. They let you get away with everything that you do. If you end up having the #4 you are going to do the same thing that you did to Sutton, pop the baby out and hand it to someone else to raise the baby until you need the #5.

You are a piece of shit, girl. Get your fucking tubes tied, BITCH.
She hasn’t even reached the more challenging years yet! God help her if she really believes it’s all sunshine and rainbows for the rest of their childhood!!
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

countrybee wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:50 am Of course Kernel couldn’t be bothered to properly promote her “best friend’s” new line. She’s a jealous, petty asshole.

Kyra’s line is well thought out, organized, and executed properly. Kern half-asses everything in her life and can’t sustain any idea for more than a few weeks. I bet she really hates Kyra.

I think the jealousy is because Kyra didn’t just create a line of baby blankets she has created a brand. Her lipstick, now the blankets and it has been mention there is more to come under that brand.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

bluebutterfly_05 wrote:
countrybee wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:50 am Of course Kernel couldn’t be bothered to properly promote her “best friend’s” new line. She’s a jealous, petty asshole.

I think the jealousy is because Kyra didn’t just create a line of baby blankets she has created a brand. Her lipstick, now the blankets and it has been mention there is more to come under that brand.
I think it’s funny how out of nowhere Kyra has these blankets, but Keren has been talking for months about her app and workout line and NOTHING.

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

bluebutterfly_05 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 am

I actually love Kyras brand but... i'm such a blanket freak lol. When I was pregnant with my son I had so many blankets on my registry my mom was like.. UM how about bottles???? lol I know that when I have my next baby I'm going to probably buy every blanket on her line.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

I’m beginning to think she never even had an appointment scheduled for Monday! I’m really worried about Landon actually all of them. There’s something wrong with her even if I liked her which I don’t I would feel the same way. I hope someone steps in and helps those poor kids!

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Moony wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:34 am
bluebutterfly_05 wrote:

I think it’s funny how out of nowhere Kyra has these blankets, but Keren has been talking for months about her app and workout line and NOTHING.

Well to me kyra is way more organized than keren in every aspect. She is also way smarter in the case that she chose what she wanted and was passionate about and turned it into a great product, with more products to come.
Keren just does stuff that comes to mind and doesn’t give it a proper thought, which is why her things don’t work out. Kyra obviously put a lot of thought and planning on what she wanted and did a great job imo.
Everything that keren started stopped...
Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Someone mentioned the ace family and said they are more bearable than K&K! I have to agree. Ace family actually LOVE each other and they adore their kids. Yes they are cocky and splash their cash but at least they don’t hide the fact they have money and buy lavish things. There is no comparison when it comes to them and K&K!

The ACE family are TRASH...

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

bluebutterfly_05 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:01 am
Crymeariver13 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:08 pm Also, she says its “getting easier now that they are getting older” it’s easy for you because you let other people raise your kids Keren. They let you get away with everything that you do. If you end up having the #4 you are going to do the same thing that you did to Sutton, pop the baby out and hand it to someone else to raise the baby until you need the #5.

You are a piece of shit, girl. Get your fucking tubes tied, BITCH.
She hasn’t even reached the more challenging years yet! God help her if she really believes it’s all sunshine and rainbows for the rest of their childhood!!
Their channel would've tanked by then and no one would be there when she rants about her kids.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”