KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKGluedToMyPhoneSoWeDontHaveToBone | KKandBabyJ | Part 66

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

why are they treating their job like a joke now? absolutely no mention of an extremely late vlog, just letting their subscribers sit and wonder lol before the honeymoon they would be updating non stop on why the vlog is late and when it’s going up by now. what they got a taste of freedom and it was a little too good so now they’re gonna resent their subscribers for making them upload daily? they’re so ungrateful and lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ckks »

Phoebe99 wrote:why are they treating their job like a joke now? absolutely no mention of an extremely late vlog, just letting their subscribers sit and wonder lol before the honeymoon they would be updating non stop on why the vlog is late and when it’s going up by now. what they got a taste of freedom and it was a little too good so now they’re gonna resent their subscribers for making them upload daily? they’re so ungrateful and lazy.

I just saw a tweet from Khoa responding to someone saying there would be a new video tomorrow so apparently they’re just going to be as inconsistent as OK became and follow suit with not addressing the fact that they’re done with daily vlogging.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

ckks wrote:
Phoebe99 wrote:why are they treating their job like a joke now? absolutely no mention of an extremely late vlog, just letting their subscribers sit and wonder lol before the honeymoon they would be updating non stop on why the vlog is late and when it’s going up by now. what they got a taste of freedom and it was a little too good so now they’re gonna resent their subscribers for making them upload daily? they’re so ungrateful and lazy.

I just saw a tweet from Khoa responding to someone saying there would be a new video tomorrow so apparently they’re just going to be as inconsistent as OK became and follow suit with not addressing the fact that they’re done with daily vlogging.

Lol I’m excited they channel going taaa dieeeee

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:
ckks wrote:

Lol I’m excited they channel going taaa dieeeee

ImageSame though.....

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Geez, why are they sooooo boring now?!! Come on, Hunchie, give us a rant or something!!! Podcast?? Anything!

We need a title for part 67! Any ideas?? KKNoOneCaresAnymoreAnyway Image (I suck at titles!)

KKandBabyJ | Title Suggestions
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Showing him massaging her feet in her stories, it made my mind go to her being pregnant. I know she probably isn't but the thing that is the worst if their channel is failing/losing subs is a surprise baby and it makes me sad for that kid already.
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by loveisinthecats »

gmax wrote:
Mads07 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 am Acacia is joining the fake boobs club with Keren! I genuinely hope they don’t turn out as bad as Kern’s. Yikes.

I was so disappointed when I read that. I actually really like acacia and her parenting. I wish she wasn’t promoting this shit to her young audience...as for keren i expected it
I mean... There’s nothing inherently wrong with getting a breast augmentation and at least Acacia has a really small chest so if she’s done with babies (which Idk because I don’t follow her closely but I’d imagine with Rosie’s extra medical needs they aren’t planning a new baby anytime soon) then that’s not irresponsible automatically. Keren quit bf to get the (lopsided, rushed) surgery and was then unable to hold her tiny baby. It’s apples to oranges. Having a younger audience doesn’t mean these youtubers aren’t allowed to make adult decisions. Ok done being off topic now lol sorry y’all
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

Honestly as a child of a chaotic home, I wish I had daily videos of my life under age 7 to look back on and analyze - all I have are random snippets of memories, mostly incoherent. That’s true for so many adults who are seeking healing from their childhoods. Those vlogs and these types of forums will prove invaluable to Jackson, and esp Landon, Sutton, and whatever other babies these two idiots have, when they’re grown and are seeking to heal their deep rooted mother- and father-wounds.
loveisinthecats
Amateur
Amateur

loveisinthecats wrote:Honestly as a child of a chaotic home, I wish I had daily videos of my life under age 7 to look back on and analyze - all I have are random snippets of memories, mostly incoherent. That’s true for so many adults who are seeking healing from their childhoods. Those vlogs and these types of forums will prove invaluable to Jackson, and esp Landon, Sutton, and whatever other babies these two idiots have, when they’re grown and are seeking to heal their deep rooted mother- and father-wounds.
Whoops forgot context: meant this as a thank you to those that occasionally share info @ KK directly on here that they will inevitably ignore but my thought is that a silver lining is thinking of these pages archived for those poor boys (and many other YT kids) to look at as a resource in undoing all this damage we are unfortunately watching firsthand. Image
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Khoa has such a savior complex with everything he does. “Lets get the dying plant bc noone else will buy it” -_- so that you just go out and buy a new one in a week? So dumb and wasteful. Also how freakin rude is keren?!. Bianca said she doesnt respond to her messages bc bianca doesnt live in orlando. Thats so messed up... the sefishness and immaturity of this woman is astounding. Shouldnt you be proud and supportive your friend is living her dream career and life

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Well, Sutton is officially walking which means that he is not a baby anymore which means nobody is interested and it’s on to the next mom whose popping out a baby.

I’m so curious to see what kind of garbage they pull to maintain relevancy. Maybe some fights and a lot of bait and switch titles like OKbaby.
Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 am Showing him massaging her feet in her stories, it made my mind go to her being pregnant. I know she probably isn't but the thing that is the worst if their channel is failing/losing subs is a surprise baby and it makes me sad for that kid already.
Please let’s hope not!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Deceased wrote:Well, Sutton is officially walking which means that he is not a baby anymore which means nobody is interested and it’s on to the next mom whose popping out a baby.

I’m so curious to see what kind of garbage they pull to maintain relevancy. Maybe some fights and a lot of bait and switch titles like OKbaby.
Nobody was interested in him in the first place
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Deceased wrote:Well, Sutton is officially walking which means that he is not a baby anymore which means nobody is interested and it’s on to the next mom whose popping out a baby.

lol the title of their latest vlog.Image

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

:-o Holy Shit!!!!!! Did I call that one or what?!
Maybe the named it because of my post. Lolz
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

this whole vlog was just about them being pregnant/trying to get pregnant. jesus christ CHILL. YOU HAVE THREE KIDS!!!! STOP!!!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

You could have that new house keren if you didn't spend almost 400k on cars 🤷🏻 Priorities Kern...priorities
hmmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmmm »

Hey Karen, when Sutton becomes internally decapitated because you want your car to be aesthetically pleasing with matching car seats rather than keeping your children safe just know it’s your fault.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't know how affliate links work, do they just get the product or paid for people buying? Did diono not watch vlogs and see that they didn't need new car seats? Its not like they have another family car and nonie uses the SUV when she takes all the boys I thought. So those Graco car seats will sit in the garage or go in the trash.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”