Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 2

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 3

Unread post by Blossom76 »

coldheartedangel wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:37 pm Everything she does is a copy of Al Carraway. Last week Al lost a friend due to cancer and that same morning Al sent her a Marco Polo without knowing she was already passed away. Two days later Haleigh comes with this. Last week Al posts a Mom Guilt post saying how you need to be happy in order for your kids to be happy, yesterday Haleigh posts the same shit. She can’t even be original on what she says!!! Everything is not enough, she’s in Arizona, has a house, kids are fina, husband has a job and it is still NOT enough for her to be “happy” like how does she pretend to influence people when she can’t even help herself. Haleigh is the Wish/AliExpress version of Al Carraway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL $2 haleigh, I'd want my money back

She even mentions at the start of her new shit show video how it would be better if it was a podcast and not a video so you didn't have to look at her. Of course that still leaves the problem of her annoying as fuck voice
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Holy shit!

I knew who Al caraway is. But have never actually looked at her page or anything.

Haleigh steals content from people... so far between Jodi Whats-her-name and Al Caraway, that I can see.

I dont think any of these ideas are hers. Haleigh's content is just a bastardization of these other two women.

Haleigh is the Rachel Hollis of the Mormon world. Steals content and quotes from others and passes them off as her own. (And I get Haleigh worships Rachel Hollis. Because all these dumb, immature mormon girls love her, and dont care that she plagiarizes. Everything out of that womans mouth is stolen from someone else. Haleigh is the less hot, less popular Rachel Hollis.

Edited to add: I wonder how much of her book is really her own story. And how much is made up/stolen from someone else. It's probably stolen from one of her college roommates. Because I have a hard time believing that 3 separate men wanted to marry/get engaged to her. After all, she "bought her own engagement ring". I bet she was never engaged to this dude. He pro ably had no idea she existed. She was just a nasty stalker.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

I didn’t finish the video cause when she starts talking in a circle I lose attention. But I believe what she was trying to say is that people need hobbies.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

ByeRose wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:11 am I didn’t finish the video cause when she starts talking in a circle I lose attention. But I believe what she was trying to say is that people need hobbies.

Yeah, she just contradicted herself. In one of her videos she said being a wife and mom should be enough. And if you're seeking stuff to do outside of that, you're a bad wife/mom. And that she doesnt need hobbies. That being a mom is her hobby. Or some such shit.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

DoeEyes wrote:
ByeRose wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:11 am I didn’t finish the video cause when she starts talking in a circle I lose attention. But I believe what she was trying to say is that people need hobbies.

Yeah, she just contradicted herself. In one of her videos she said being a wife and mom should be enough. And if you're seeking stuff to do outside of that, you're a bad wife/mom. And that she doesnt need hobbies. That being a mom is her hobby. Or some such shit.
Yeah I have a feeling she made such video. I know some of the controversial videos are deleted. There was one about how women shouldn’t work.
She was very careful with her words here. She didn’t want to say a hobby. So she talked about “prioritizing yourself and doing something you love”.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Guys. I'm horrified. This is perhaps more disgusting than her poopy baby butt picture.

This girl is legit the nastiest bitch I've ever met (ok, I haven't ever met her.)

Everytime I look at this picture I gag.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

I’m telling you! She’s trailer trash.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

I want to cut a bitch

As a stay at home dog mother of two beautiful furbabies, this is insulting!

And personally I firmly believe the health of my dogs is way more 'important' than the health of offspring of idiots who don't even get them vaccinated!
dog.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coldheartedangel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by coldheartedangel »

Blossom76 wrote:I want to cut a bitch

And personally I firmly believe the health of my dogs is way more 'important' than the health of offspring of idiots who don't even get them vaccinated!
dog.png
To be honest, I think Haleigh only posts to make a reaction on people cause when she posts things that are “intelligent” she doesn’t get as much engagement if not at all. I feel all her opinions are just to try and provoke people. You gotta remember none of the ideas she shares are her own she’s just a copycat of whoever has a brain

SipTheTea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SipTheTea »

Blossom76 wrote:I want to cut a bitch

dog.png
What’s comical to me is that she literally screenshots a dog food advertisement to complain about human obesity?? They’re advertising healthy food for dogs, not a Big Mac advertised to humans. I don’t see how the concepts relate in her mind? Like how is one person so dumb?

And here she is yet again make other people’s tragedies about her. (The car accident post, baby Milo passing from cancer) I don’t think I’ve ever been more annoyed by one person I didn’t know in my entire life.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

I'm not really surprised by the bullshit she posts anymore. I remember in a video or a live or something she said that she saw a picture of someone she knew who had lost a lot of weight and Haleigh criticized her for it.

This girl is so unhappy about herself that she cant "find joy" in other people's successes. She has to find fault in every single thing. Healthy dog food = why cant we cure human obesity.

Friend loses weight and is no longer over weight =ugh! I cant believe she did that. That's so dumb.

So, does she or does she not want people to be obese?
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

It’s just so out there that I can’t be mad 😂😂 Who has a problem with people wanting their pets to be healthy?
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

Are we ever getting a new thread??

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMG! Her new video on her crappy MLM shit she pushes.

Apparently according to the wisdom of dumb dumb, the girls who work at Sephora have no training and no skills to be able to help you with your makeup choices and needs. She seriously said that. Her crappy MLM gives her WAY more training and expertise in makeup.

Fuck me
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

kikiluvsu wrote:Are we ever getting a new thread??

Here it is, my darlings! Image Sorry for the delay, the site has been running so slow lately!

Hoebag Haleigh Everts: my husband is a DOCTOR | Part 4
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Haleigh Everts”