Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Unread post by Night lady »

OldCountry wrote:
Night lady wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm
GA Peach70 wrote:Assface didn’t edit the color of her face right by her top lip. Look at the color difference. Assface fits her perfectly for this picture because her lips look like an asshole. She also jacked up jawline when trying to slim down her fat face. Her left side looks thinner than her right side does. It’s not proportioned correctly. Does she forget that she looks so different when she does IG stories or vlogs? Stupid bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a butthole with lipstick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I couldn't stop myself posting this. With those hard thick wrinkles above her upper lip, though in a different direction, made me think of this.
lipstick-on-a-pig-1080x675.jpg
Oh crap, couldn't repost previous pics..
Lol, I can't see the picture as it appears broken for me but I'm imagining what you did here.... oh the joys of imagination ImageImage and I absolutely love it. ImageImage

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Bison's ig is the most boring thing ever, everything he posts is either juvenile or just plain boring
Agreed. It also seems he found the music add on of the IG stories.... which he is totally using like a pre pubescent teenager.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:Bison's ig is the most boring thing ever, everything he posts is either juvenile or just plain boring
Agreed. It also seems he found the music add on of the IG stories.... which he is totally using like a pre pubescent teenager.

I'm just irrationally angry that he used "Come Monday", one of my favorite songs.. I used to date a musician and that was one of "our" songs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:55 pm
OldCountry wrote:
Night lady wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm It's a butthole with lipstick

I couldn't stop myself posting this. With those hard thick wrinkles above her upper lip, though in a different direction, made me think of this.
lipstick-on-a-pig-1080x675.jpg

Oh crap, couldn't repost previous pics..
Lol, I can't see the picture as it appears broken for me but I'm imagining what you did here.... oh the joys of imagination ImageImage and I absolutely love it. ImageImage

Sorry you couldn't see it. It was a (copy/save image) from a lovely light colored pig with lipstick on it's lips showing the true thick skinned snout that they have, similar to Trash's. I am attempting this. No Idea if this will work. just trying because she is just such a cute pig.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... im=1,2,6,8
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lefargen97 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm They are raising their kids to be little monsters. Anything they want they get, I have never seen children who are so spoiled. I cringed when I saw the way the girls were screaming inside the stores. It's so disruptive, and they are old enough that they should know how to use their indoor voice.
Someone posted to Facebook regarding the cats coloring on the tablecloth in the video today - They hoped tablecloth was diposable.
It looked like a cloth covering to me. Several comments about not liking T&A letting Favie order off adult's menu.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:
lefargen97 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm They are raising their kids to be little monsters. Anything they want they get, I have never seen children who are so spoiled. I cringed when I saw the way the girls were screaming inside the stores. It's so disruptive, and they are old enough that they should know how to use their indoor voice.
Someone posted to Facebook regarding the cats coloring on the tablecloth in the video today - They hoped tablecloth was diposable.
It looked like a cloth covering to me. Several comments about not liking T&A letting Favie order off adult's menu.
A restaurant with cloth napkins sure as shit doesn’t have disposable tablecloths. They really are giant assholes for letting them do that. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9bc2b2.jpg[/IMG]

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

^I don't post here often mostly because this family makes me so angry that I can't watch them that much, but I was shocked that they'd let their kids draw all over the tablecloth so I checked it out. It definitely was a cloth tablecloth but there definitely was a sheet of paper on top of it, so I'm playing devil's advocate here to say that at least they weren't drawing all over the linens. Otherwise, though, they don't get a pass from me!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*****THREAD CLOSED*****

Sorry for the delay, having trouble getting into YTMD tonight.

Please follow this link to find Part 68!

GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”