JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Lyanna wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:18 am FAMILY UPDATE- The family is slowly healing, they are helping move them into their new house today so they can get the aunt and uncle out of the hotel they are in and hoping their hospital beds will actually be delivered to the house this time like they were supposed to be. It's all been a mess. Funeral for the Grandma will be in March so all the family out of state can plan a flight here and so the Aunt and Uncle can heal a bit more.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Why is the funeral in march? isn't that in a very long time? I know funerals are culturals and varies from country from country but how are they going to keep the body intact until then?
I didn't know you could wait that long for a funeral until recently. My husband's uncle was killed in November and the funeral and burial wasn't until the end of December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

cjl123 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:37 am Sooo does Jessica dye Lilia’s hair?

I came here to say the same thing. It's looking soooo light!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:02 am
sezzajaydee wrote:I legitimately can’t understand how people can’t accept actual scientific studies lmao.
I legitimately can't understand how people can't let parents make their own decisions based on their own experiences, research and instincts. Like, it literally doesn't affect your life one bit. Safe bedsharing is not dangerous. There is literally no possible way for my baby to suffocate.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You are legitimately in the wrong place to make arguments about letting parents make their own choices. This entire site is about bashing YouTube moms who make horrible choices in parenting and life.
Horrible choices in your opinion. I guarantee you're not a perfect parent with a spotless house and perfect life either.

justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

No, but she definitly dyes Addie's. How else do you explain that deep red?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:You guys got ice cream trucks we had a guy on a bike with a cooler bolted to it when I was a kid.
That’s how our local Domino’s delivers pizza lol.

Speaking of pizza. How come we haven’t seen any recent trips to that pizza place? Or TRH. She doesn’t seem to take all the kids on random outings any more. Not counting the trips to the mud lot.
Just an FYI because of this comment I ordered Dominos for dinner. I blame you sezzajaydee, I blame you. Lol.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

justwannaseepics wrote:

No, but she definitly dyes Addie's. How else do you explain that deep red?
Yess such luscious red locks of hair, she would make Ariel envious.

/s

riiot08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riiot08 »

I just want to say that how eager she was to jump up and drop the robe for Dr. Sweat was gross.

Continue on.
allie1413
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by allie1413 »

Poor Addie nearly dies as a baby and Jesss or her minions have no problem repeatedly mentioning it but they don't raise awareness on how to help prevent SIDS. SIDS is an unexplained death of a healthy baby. But if you look at the NHS website (the National Health Service in the UK) there are 6 things you can do to help prevent SIDS and 4 things to not do to help prevent SIDS.

5 of the 6 things you can do to help prevent SIDS was about the baby sleeping safely, all 5 of which Jesss and Chris weren't doing. Out of the 4 things you shouldn't do to help prevent SIDS Jesss and Chris were doing 2 of them. This is probably why Jesss doesn't raise awareness of SIDS because it would show how she thinks she's better than the majority of medical experts.

I just want to emphasise that there is NO way you can definitely prevent SIDS but there are things that can reduce the risk.
Also if people think co sleeping with a young baby is safe look at the Finnish baby boxes. Some places in the UK are trialling it as well in a way to help keep babies safe when they're asleep.
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by freeingjulia »

I wish jess spent time putting foundation on her face to cover up the picking mess she is. She does everything else why not make your actual face look better?

ETA: did she edit her scar in the video?! It does NOT look like that in IRL?!

freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

I can’t edit again but why is she talking about the accident, and showing the front of it after what she said last video? Wouldn’t that mean it’s just not a topic anymore and won’t be included in a video whatsoever? But it went from “won’t be talked about again” to “won’t be talked about much”

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:12 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:02 am I legitimately can't understand how people can't let parents make their own decisions based on their own experiences, research and instincts. Like, it literally doesn't affect your life one bit. Safe bedsharing is not dangerous. There is literally no possible way for my baby to suffocate.

You are legitimately in the wrong place to make arguments about letting parents make their own choices. This entire site is about bashing YouTube moms who make horrible choices in parenting and life.
Horrible choices in your opinion. I guarantee you're not a perfect parent with a spotless house and perfect life either.

Neither are you. But I’m not the one arguing with everyone about how all parents are perfectly capable of making their own choices and that those choices don’t have repercussions.

You really should go get fan pages if you don’t like people pointing out the dumb shit she does.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Someone asked before if she edited the video for her scar.

Bottom is when she’s in the bathroom getting changed. Top is when she’s in the consultation room.
The lighting is slightly different but not enough to show such a dramatic change in her hair.
So yep, I think I can safely say the video has been edited to make the scar less visible.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... aff472.jpg[/IMG]
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:12 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: You are legitimately in the wrong place to make arguments about letting parents make their own choices. This entire site is about bashing YouTube moms who make horrible choices in parenting and life.

Neither are you. But I’m not the one arguing with everyone about how all parents are perfectly capable of making their own choices and that those choices don’t have repercussions.

You really should go get fan pages if you don’t like people pointing out the dumb shit she does.
You're the one nitpicking their lives, gawking at videos and pictures of their house to try and find any mess so you can claim that they're slobs and don't have a clean home. You sound like a stalker. Normal people don't become this obsessed with a stranger's life.

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Holy shit shut the fuck up with the arguing! Drop it. It's not getting anywhere. I'm ready to talk shit about jess' 1yr post op

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

SillyElephants wrote:Holy shit shut the fuck up with the arguing! Drop it. It's not getting anywhere. I'm ready to talk shit about jess' 1yr post op

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Nobody is stopping you. Image

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Glad at least 3 other people have beat me to ask about Jess dying Lilia's hair haven't seen that little gem for a LONG time

Is the boxing ring thread still a thing? Can we punt breastfeeding/SIDS expert and mother extraordinaire over there to go off on one and leave us in peace?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
smom12 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Yes. It irks me too. Then they go online and try and convince other moms what they are doing is okay. The children ultimately pay the price for their parents being unwilling to admit they were wrong when presented with evidence. Doubling down on their stupid.
She’s on Tiffany Beastons thread too trying to educate people on breastfeeding... taking things way too personal.

If she got paper thin skin like that, maybe she shouldn’t be here?

Either way she isn’t contributing to any convo. I just Foed her because two threads of being defensive and preachy is enough for me.

My skin isn't thin at all, sweetie. Nobody on here is gossiping about my life. I just can't stand ignorance regarding breastfeeding and how long somebody chooses to do it for. Y'all need to get lives if this is what you do for fun. Being so invested in somebody else's life.

..... and yet here you are in multiple threads contributing nothing to the main discussion. I think you’re lost Image
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Is this shit still going on?
I apologise for (intentionally) egging it on last night.
Now it’s just beyond ridiculous. Especially when we got accused of having no lives and nothing better to do yet it’s still going 24 hours later lmao.

Anyway, where does it look like Messs dyed Lilia’s hair? I’ve only watched the surgery one recently and there were no kids in it.
I think she’s done it multiple times before. Sometimes it’s way darker than it normally is for a few weeks. Much like Messss’s own hair.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I would LOVE to see a picture of Lilia’s dyed hair bc I am so sick of seeing the same three accounts bicker over something that isn’t related to this.

Back to the hair dying - I do remember a couple summers ago Lilia had the underside of her hair dyed purple and blue. I wonder if Jess will ever dye Addie’s hair - hopefully it won’t be the color of piss yellow like her filters

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

sezzajaydee wrote:Is this shit still going on?
I apologise for (intentionally) egging it on last night.
Now it’s just beyond ridiculous. Especially when we got accused of having no lives and nothing better to do yet it’s still going 24 hours later lmao.

Anyway, where does it look like Messs dyed Lilia’s hair? I’ve only watched the surgery one recently and there were no kids in it.
I think she’s done it multiple times before. Sometimes it’s way darker than it normally is for a few weeks. Much like Messss’s own hair.
Honey, you're still going on about Jessica's life 6 YEARS later. You really do have no life.

Return to “JesssFam”